The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1615

Any new updates at this house?

Think their short meaty cute Lele now available at $80. Good deal!
Old 05-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

They have 2 price for the girls.
$80 for 30 mins and $150 for one hour. I had Yi Yi for 1 hour. Gave me a solid back massage.

Old 05-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
They have 2 price for the girls.
$80 for 30 mins and $150 for one hour. I had Yi Yi for 1 hour. Gave me a solid back massage.
Is this pricing only for Lele or also for all the girls in 1615?
Old 05-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Is this pricing only for Lele or also for all the girls in 1615?
I think should be for all girls. I had not inform the OKT who I wanted and he told me $80 for 30 mins and $100 for 1 hour. At that time, there were 2 girls sitting inside.

Old 24-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Anything new here?

saw a line-up of small size girls here - caught some names lulu, jing jing, etc.

any one tried?

old girls coco plus $80 value meals lele (c-cup) and yiyi (D-cup) still around too.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

I highly recommend bros to check out 1615 if you guys have not done so in recent months. there are a lovely line up of very fair petite syt there for those who like them 1.6m and below...

some names I would recommend - bei bei, hui hui, lian lian ($80), mimi, lulu, etc - all very fair syt petite type.... shiok. try shuang fei sure in heaven with two small young girls servicing you...

Older girls like d-cup yiyi ($80), syt coco and c-cup lele ($80) still there tooo....

best part - NO QUEUE.

Nice rooms with mirrors and see through shower glass so you can watch the girl as she does her services on you in the bathroom.

Girls always smiling friendlily and never disappoint in terms of service. Just my take.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Tried TianTian the other day. Not pretty to me but her body and services made up for it.

Worth a try.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I highly recommend bros to check out 1615 if you guys have not done so in recent months. there are a lovely line up of very fair petite syt there for those who like them 1.6m and below...

some names I would recommend - bei bei, hui hui, lian lian ($80), mimi, lulu, etc - all very fair syt petite type.... shiok. try shuang fei sure in heaven with two small young girls servicing you...

Older girls like d-cup yiyi ($80), syt coco and c-cup lele ($80) still there tooo....

best part - NO QUEUE.

Nice rooms with mirrors and see through shower glass so you can watch the girl as she does her services on you in the bathroom.

Girls always smiling friendlily and never disappoint in terms of service. Just my take.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried TianTian the other day. Not pretty to me but her body and services made up for it.

Worth a try.....
Check out the rest I listed above bro.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Check out the rest I listed above bro.
Sat there for a while and wasn't impressed with the line up.

I will arm myself with your list next time and conduct a roll call
Old 02-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sat there for a while and wasn't impressed with the line up.

I will arm myself with your list next time and conduct a roll call
Sure. It depends on if you like smooth fair small sized SYTs or not, which I certainly love...
Old 03-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure. It depends on if you like smooth fair small sized SYTs or not, which I certainly love...
Seem like your preference has changed. I thought you always like teenage and busty girl?

Small Sized ( not so SYT) WL ...my vote goes to Shuang Shuang 1805
Old 03-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seem like your preference has changed. I thought you always like teenage and busty girl?

Small Sized ( not so SYT) WL ...my vote goes to Shuang Shuang 1805
I like busty girls still but they must look young.... a lot girls traditionally promoted in this forum sorry to say are a lil mature looking for my taste in general...

shuang shuang 1805 on my radar already....

any other good recommendations? that time I recall u recommend kaixin 2062a to me ... oh that was a royally good nubile fuck back then...
Old 03-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like busty girls still but they must look young.... a lot girls traditionally promoted in this forum sorry to say are a lil mature looking for my taste in general...

shuang shuang 1805 on my radar already....

any other good recommendations? that time I recall u recommend kaixin 2062a to me ... oh that was a royally good nubile fuck back then...
There's a young looking and sweet girl (XiaoXue) in 1649 but i was told her service not great.

Maybe you are younger and more handsome , you can turn on the charm on her..
Old 03-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
There's a young looking and sweet girl (XiaoXue) in 1649 but i was told her service not great.

Maybe you are younger and more handsome , you can turn on the charm on her..
that one also on my radar. very tasty looking. thanks for the inputs.

for such girls, I don't care about service. If service no good, I just tell them don't bother, open legs and let me enjoy fucking you non stop for the full hour to get my money's worth....
Old 25-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

best part - NO QUEUE.

Just tried Hui Hui, not too bad overall 7:10, fair looking and slim.

BG can share abit about the rest? Looking for fair slim small boobs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1