The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
naomicd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

So meaning I have a high chance of not being able to get a girl? How about clubs etc? Are they open? I'm intending to bring her back to the hotel for the night. Have some fun before we the real fun begins
Old 21-06-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamez72 View Post
Last weekend , went down to batam centre and saw this huge market called Pasar pasir putih , there is also spacious foodcourt . Ate there and the Kue tiao is actually pretty good. There are also mn other good food. It is also close to my hotel ,Hotel Sahid . Thou its very crowded but the place is still quite chilly, my favourite place to eat now in batam centre. Just my twocent for anyone looking for an A2 style foodcourt in Batam Centree ......
It's fairly new, opened for less than 1 year.

For those who were fans of the Bak Chor mee from Instar coffeeshop, this is where they have shifted to. The bak chor mee is still as good and great value at 19k rupiah.

The other good food here are the Kway Chap, mee siam and fried carrot cake. Also have 3-4 bak kut teh stalls here (got Shuang Hong BKT & Simpang Empat BKT).

Avoid the nasi campur though, it's not very nice..
Old 21-06-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

dumboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,
I am a newbee , planing to go to batam on 1-2 July.
Any one can show me around ?
Can I tag along ?

Thanks in advance
Old 21-06-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamez72 View Post
Last weekend , went down to batam centre and saw this huge market called Pasar pasir putih , there is also spacious foodcourt . Ate there and the Kue tiao is actually pretty good. There are also mn other good food. It is also close to my hotel ,Hotel Sahid . Thou its very crowded but the place is still quite chilly, my favourite place to eat now in batam centre. Just my twocent for anyone looking for an A2 style foodcourt in Batam Centree ......
Huge? Couldn't agree. ..
This mkt serving the residential area still under development.
Not a tourist area.(That I like).
Agree that the food court hv some good choices also cheaper.
There is a herbal soup store worth mentioning.
Also not to forget the Bailong that move from Hai kee (Utama) is in the
Coffee shop at the far end.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
.. do a small business like small mama shop or other stuff
Haha...
This is exactly what N doing.
But N is not full Chinese
Old 21-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
I have never failed to go to the nearby Eatern Food Court for the fried snapper fillet and fish head yam soup. Not cheap and crowded. But very nice and fresh fishes. Have to be there before 12 pm. Normally sold out by 1pm.
Cheap fish head soup.
Rp35k for this at kopi97 utama

Last edited by BFOMF5; 21-06-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Majestic lounge at Sekupang served a new desserts

Kind of starch with palm sugar syrup.
Yammy. .
Old 21-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post

Anyone know where can i get this cream in batam??
N says she saw it in DCM
Old 21-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I know most tourist would not miss their free breakfast that includes in the hotel.
Hehehe...then i am sure your definition of most tourist do not include the many "tourists" from this forum whom i believe would very likely forego their free breakfast.

Most tourist in a tour group takes their breakfast very early in the morning as most hotel's free breakfast starts at 6am in the morning (which is around 7am in Singapore time). Tourist here means those who are guided by tour guide to visit touristy destination and not those going to Batam to cheong. And lunch for most tourist in Batam will usually starts around 1030am to 1130am indo time,which is 1130am to 1230pm Singapore time. The Batam local's lunch hour were between 12pm to 2pm indo time. Tour guides likely also wish to avoid the crowded time of 12pm to 2pm too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
U planning to drop yr 'bomb' on this restaurant's price tag to shock every readers here?
Hehehe...much often in my Batam trips,i always like to ask how much would a certain meal cost at a certain eateries...now,other than you and the bros who were with you that day,make a guess how much would this meal cost in a restaurant at Nagoya Hill Mall?

Not a Michelin-starred quality kind of food but still,its tasty-enough food for the mortal beings like myself, hehehe... now ,to give everyone a clue below :

I eat to live,and the ambience is definitely good during those hours for my lunch. I like the place quiet there,can also smoke inside and there was no other living soul other than the staffs (except myself and my girl ,of course). So it makes me feel like a VIP that day. Me and my girl were the only 2 customers in this restaurant at the point of our meals and the tabled food pictured was meant for 2 person.

Quote:
Quote:
Hmm...how come your posted pictures suddenly turn out so small??? I saw you previously posted bigger pictures of the same.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...then i am sure your definition of most tourist do not include the many "tourists" from this forum whom i believe would very likely forego their free breakfast.

Most tourist in a tour group takes their breakfast very early in the morning as most hotel's free breakfast starts at 6am in the morning (which is around 7am in Singapore time). Tourist here means those who are guided by tour guide to visit touristy destination and not those going to Batam to cheong. And lunch for most tourist in Batam will usually starts around 1030am to 1130am indo time,which is 1130am to 1230pm Singapore time. The Batam local's lunch hour were between 12pm to 2pm indo time. Tour guides likely also wish to avoid the crowded time of 12pm to 2pm too.
Ya when I say "Tourist" Im refering to those aunties that come here to eat and shop. Not necessarily that they come with tour group.
Quite a lot of them are able to come on their own to stay in BBC.. dine at A2 shop for bags and accessories at penuin area.
That y i go Penuin b4 7 for my extra value Mee pansit++.
Another reason for me to be there that early is i need to make sure that i can get the fleshy kidney, heart, blood and liver form the butcher.

Quote:
Hmm...how come your posted pictures suddenly turn out so small??? I saw you previously posted bigger pictures of the same.
OM using 2 handphones to take photo. The picture i post original turn upside down. So i do screen capture and repost it with the same lower resolution.
Here u r

Old 21-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Need help from AV expert..
I connect karaoke video output YCbCr
To Our TV video input YPbPr.
I go black/whate video.

After some reading realized that my karaoke output is Digital component video whereas the TV is analog.

My TV have 2 HDMI ports
And understand that HDMI are digital.
They're cable that convert HDMI
to YCbCr.

Question...
Can this cable be used the other way round to convert YCbCr output to HDMI input?

If can, I'll search around in Btm.
Understand that HDMI cable usually a little expensive.
Anyone can advice how much roughly does it cost in Singapore.

TIA
Old 21-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya when I say "Tourist" Im refering to those aunties that come here to eat and shop. Not necessarily that they come with tour group.
Hmm...quite a surprise for me to know that "aunties" also know how to reach BCS nowaday,hehehe...interesting.

Quote:
Quite a lot of them are able to come on their own to stay in BBC.. dine at A2 shop for bags and accessories at penuin area.
That y i go Penuin b4 7 for my extra value Mee pansit++..
Nowaday these "aunties" also becoming smarter than ever indeed,knowing BCS stuffs has better pricing than most other touristy mall area.

Quote:
OM using 2 handphones to take photo. The picture i post original turn upside down. So i do screen capture and repost it with the same lower resolution.
You posting pictures from your computer? Try this,go to your photos AFTER transferring them to your computer. Open up whichever folder that holds the photo you wish to post ; Right-click and click on Edit.

There is a Rotate button as well as a Resize button for you to do the necessary changes to your photograph/s.

After Editing,you can click on the save button to SAVE your changes its completely done up. Do not be afraid to make mistake becos as long as you haven't SAVE your work,you can always UNDO your mistakes with the UNDO button shown on the picture below :

Notice I just "inverted" your original photo from the left-side to the right-side above? A bit of practice on some "unwanted photos" from your computer helps a long way tho,hehehe...

The same method above can be use when you connect your phone to your computer too. Meaning you can EDIT your photos directly from your phone with a computer the same way above w/o the need to transfer the photos over to your computer (for stability sake,I would still recommend you to transfer photos to a computer 1st tho and then remove it later if it's no longer in use).

Just sharing, hopefully it can help you post photos more conveniently (and/or efficiently) when you met with hiccups the next time round.

Cheers!

Quote:
Understand that HDMI cable usually a little expensive.
No,its cheaper in Batam. Singapore one can cost as high as S$16 (or more) for 1.8m.

HDMi cable selling 30k to 50k rupiah at DC mall,depending on length. I bought many there already,hehehe...just ask the staffs there about it. I don't speak bahasa also can get it,you guys should be easier.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 22-06-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
okai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naomicd View Post
So meaning I have a high chance of not being able to get a girl? How about clubs etc? Are they open? I'm intending to bring her back to the hotel for the night. Have some fun before we the real fun begins
If you want bring the girl back to hotel, try these nightclub M1, M2, Grand I. No idea whether they will be operating during hari raya or not. You can google search and call them up to check. If open, you may wish to go there early. Reason is last time accompanied my boss there, we reached quite late, most pretty one already taken by others. Reaching early can have more choices :P
And You gotta ask which girl is available to go with u, as I know they tend to split girls whom only entertain for drinking and some for bao overnight to hotel.
If u r gonna look for random girl in club like noname or pacific disco club, be smart with your eyes. Few yrs ago, my friend brought out a girl from a disco club in Pacific hotel and went to the girl's house. Ended up in police station LOL....
B'cos the girl was one of the mistresses of a local gangsters. That fellow brought police to catch on spot in the house. Then spent the whole night in police station, telling what did they do the in the house, sucking nipple, rubbing dick & vagina bla bla bla... This one was really very suayyyy!
Old 21-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

naomicd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by okai View Post
If you want bring the girl back to hotel, try these nightclub M1, M2, Grand I. No idea whether they will be operating during hari raya or not. You can google search and call them up to check. If open, you may wish to go there early. Reason is last time accompanied my boss there, we reached quite late, most pretty one already taken by others. Reaching early can have more choices :P
And You gotta ask which girl is available to go with u, as I know they tend to split girls whom only entertain for drinking and some for bao overnight to hotel.
If u r gonna look for random girl in club like noname or pacific disco club, be smart with your eyes. Few yrs ago, my friend brought out a girl from a disco club in Pacific hotel and went to the girl's house. Ended up in police station LOL....
B'cos the girl was one of the mistresses of a local gangsters. That fellow brought police to catch on spot in the house. Then spent the whole night in police station, telling what did they do the in the house, sucking nipple, rubbing dick & vagina bla bla bla... This one was really very suayyyy!
I will probably be bringing her back to my hotel room, booked Amari Nagoya Hill Hotel. Do you know the estimated cost?
Old 21-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm...quite a surprise for me to know that "aunties" also know how to reach BCS nowaday,hehehe...interesting....

Nowaday these "aunties" also becoming smarter than ever indeed,knowing BCS stuffs has better pricing than most other touristy mall area.
Sorry i mean they stay in BCC Hotel then shop eat around the area.

Quote:
You posting pictures from your computer?
Thks for your advice..
OM dont have a computer.
Only once a while go library to use.

Quote:
No,its cheaper in Batam. Singapore one can cost as high as S$16 (or more) for 1.8m.

HDMi cable selling 30k to 50k rupiah at DC mall,depending on length. I bought many there already,hehehe...just ask the staffs there about it. I don't speak bahasa also can get it,you guys should be easier.
Good! Thks for input.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1