The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Have I hurt your feelings? If yes, then I apologize to you.
( Click to show/hide )

I'm not a saint, "some" say i'm bad and evil. If thats my flaw? then i'm not scary at all.
There are some out there who are REAL scary since they are in pretence or disguise.
If u are donald trump who is filthy rich, then u can do whatever and say whatever u like, no need to apologise to anyone.

If u are not filthy rich, then if u say and do whatever u like, then sth is very wrong.

Anyway, just be forgiving like how i forgive my fren most of the time who depends on Comcare, pes F and not working. I only got very pissed when he start to everytime borrow money from me and gives lots of excuse, but i have a rule of conduct not to discuss the details in case of whistleblowers. There maybe a few ppl who really work, pes f and still rcv Comcare, i respect that but very hard to find.

Anyway, just move on. For everyone just answer what u like. No need to report to us with ur standard answers.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hahahaha321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Anyone going tomorrow? Can pm me.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Also I promised a bro to give feedback on the portable wifi provided by Horizon when I get back.
Quote:
Andromax seems cheaper. The one from Horizon costs $8.50 per day for unlimited data. Since I already paid for it, probably will try Andromax next time round. Maybe August trip? Company giving me extra day off for National day weekend. Woohoo!

Thanks for the info Sifu Nono!
Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
Hey guys, back from a three day trip over there.

It is good to return to Batam after a 2-year hiatus.

The new Grand Batam Mall was beautiful but not all the shops were open yet. I tried out the CGV Velvet Suite and watched Spider-Man. It was awesome to lie down on a mattress and watch a movie. Almost feel like I was at home, only difference is that I was not wearing only my boxers while watching the movie. Note: they don't provide blankets as advertised, bring along your own or a jacket for your cewek (Chivalry goes a long way).

Bro Nono was right, it is super comfy to watch with the right cewek.

FR on cewek:

Shop: Sri Kandi (Mixture of SYT and MILF in the selection)
Cewek: Pirli
Body: Tall, not fat, just right, meaty bottom, spankable ass
Face: 7/10 (sweet smile)
Pussy: Slightly trimmed
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 Not much pressure, she dn like to give
FJ: Sufficiently tight, accomodating to many positions (she's tall, so can do standing doggy )
GFE: 8/10 (Very shy and soft spoken but her audio during the sex was sooooo good...)

Additional: After fucking 3 times, she suddenly had a fever. Genuine case, not faking it. I offered to let her go back and rest but she insisted she was fine and continued servicing me. Woke me up with a handjob the next morning. Since she felt better the next day, I decided to extend her stay with me. Spent my second day eating, sleeping and fucking. My box of 12 condoms left only 2 piece liao.

Damage: 1.5 Juta nego down to 1.3 juta plus tips for Mami and cewek.
RTF: Not likely, there was a Medan girl I had my eye on. SYT and very fair, but she was "Code Red" so not able to take her.

( Click to show/hide )
Please note, your experience with the same cewek may vary. Many times it is because of your chemistry and interaction.
Here is another option available for the so internet connection, thought i would just touch up a little. Its not something too new in Batam but well...since i have previously forgot about it, here's my bits of add-on to it :

(available at Harbour Bay Ferry terminal, Bayfront Mall)

Its available on a sim card, with either unlimited data for 3 days for use on the stated social media site (refer to photo) or 1.5 GB usage data usage for the next 3 days. If one has a spare sim card slot on his/her mobile phone, this is just another option to have some data to go around with in Batam and best part is, it cost only 50k rupiah.

A friend of mine tries it, and in terms of reliability-wise, hmm...still not as good as my telkomsel sim card which i buy, use and throw....then again, the telkomsel sim card cost me 100k rupiah (6GB data for a month) comparing it with my friend's 50k rupiah sim card with 1.5 GB for the mere 3 days.

From my perspective, S$7 per day with unlimited data for the portable Wifi from the Horizon Ferry, the 50k rupiah sim card for 3 days with 1.5 GB data and my own idea of Telkomsel sim card with 6GB data (and 15mins talk time) at 100k rupiah. I still prefer the 100k rupiah sim card.

I own a M1 pre-paid sim card in Singapore, i tried using the data package (S$5) from there before and in terms of reliability, i still prefer buying the Telkomsel sim card to insert into my mobile phone spare sim card slot or into my own USB portable wifi device.

The only issue i have with Telkomsel sim card is mainly around Grand Batam Mall's basement so far whereby the connection would be cut-off.

Note : The word reliability here means when i need to use data, the device isnt working well as i would have expected it to.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

No need to worry about taxis in Batam whenever i go there nowaday, someone would come pick me up for FREE (others might probably have to foot 50k rupiah for the pick/drop off at Harbour Bay) and the driver would be waiting for me at the Harbour Bay Ferry Arrival Hall after my luggage pass the scanning machine from immigration.

I followed the driver to walk to the vehicle at Harbour Bay Ferry terminal new entrance's car park,hehehe...

One think to compliment on the driver was that he was quite patient waiting for me while i was buying my Telkomsel sim card at one of the sim card booth,hehehe....it took me quite a bit of time as i was inquiring on the 50k sim card that last for 3 days and the Telkomsel sim card that cost 100k rupiah.

Next time round, i would try another hotel/s to see if they were just as patient.

Building another "Formosa" as mentioned before,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro nono. the sim card, can get from harbour bay ferry terminal?
Old 07-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

New Menu from Vienna Restaurant that arent written in the menu inside room,hehehe...i am only interested in the middle row ones which cost about 40k rupiah, the one on the left with the claypot cost 65k rupiah, but has prawn, so it didnt catch my interest. The with the fish head cost around 165k rupiah if i didnt remember wrong, the rest with prawns were more than 100k rupiah and they arent my kind of food, hence i dont really bother.

Much often, it often feels good to be able to order zhi char food into my room for consumption,hehehe...or if there is really nothing to do, can dine inside Veinna restaurant just to kill time. Other than breakfast time, this restaurant allows smoking inside it,hehehe...which is a plus point for me.

None of the new menu really impress me inside Tea Story tho...

Must follow,tag or post on instagram to get the special price stated,hence this put me off. Hehehe...i dont have instagram, nor facebook nor tweeter...but luckily for me, i got a Gold Membership card, which entitled me to a 20% off the menu. But after the 20% off is still more expensive than the instagram price, hence i give this menu a miss. (not impressed)

Just order a hot and cold Rosella Tea w/o sugar to go for the day.

...and goes hungry for the day,hehehe...

I am joking, there is no way any tourist would go hungry in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha321 View Post
Anyone going tomorrow? Can pm me.
im gg tomorrow, day trip only.. planning go fame try try..
Old 07-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I followed the driver to walk to the vehicle at Harbour Bay Ferry terminal new entrance's car park,hehehe...

I tot Grab and Hotel drivers not allow in HarbourBay Terminal?

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 07-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The thrill to save 1 SGD is priceless.
How is the thrill? Do tell me.
Old 07-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Ya, you forgive me and i also forgive you. Just like most will forgive us for posting contents of no direct value in this batam thread. Try be friendly, be positive, be tolerant, keep sharing and love one another.

( Click to show/hide )
Picking bones out of eggs get to no where.
After japanese conquer singapore, army officer tell the soldiers u do whatever u like for a grace period. After that, rules and regulations will set in.

After my ROD after 5 days in ict, i will write less and lesser.

I dun know about the rest of the pes e, what patterns they have. Nsf pes e, ns men pes e, ns men mr, whatever patterns they have.

But less of a worry bec now ict is really like shit, not following safety protocol is a chargeable offence, how to survive like that in high key ict? Last time ict very good. It will definitely bring the worst out of everyone in future icts. Die your problem, why is everyone's problem? No wonder recently too many ppl do a lot of sicko activities like cim.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
How is the thrill? Do tell me.
Ask them, not me. Should I explain this was ironic?
I take ojek unless I have luggage with me.

Last edited by Black Page; 07-09-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
After my ROD after 5 days in ict, i will write less and lesser.

Nsf pes e, ns men pes e, ns men mr, whatever patterns they have.

But less of a worry bec now ict is really....
What kind of encryption is this? What is the topic?
Old 07-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
bro nono. the sim card, can get from harbour bay ferry terminal?
Yes, if you are talking about the 50k rupiah sim card on the photo i post. I took the photo from outside Arrival Hall of Harbour Bay ferry terminal (Bayfront Mall).

Have a good trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I tot Grab and Hotel drivers not allow in HarbourBay Terminal?
Grab and other taxis a tourist booked "online" via smart phone apps were not allowed unless its at designated area (which is often out-of-the-way).

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14538

If not wrong, even Blue Bird an Silver Cab which are operating by meter werent allowed in similar designated area ,like those that of online taxis (Grab or Go Car) in Batam. I can understand the plight of the Blue Bird and Silver becos Blue Bird taxi is in blue and Silver cab is Silver in colour. The obvious colors tell them apart. But Grab taxis and GoCar looks just like those touting taxis hence they gotta the upperhand, hehehe...

Hotel taxis however has all along been allowed to pick up their customer/s anywhere.

Which is also why Swiss Bel (from Harbour Bay) shuttle service can pick customers from Swiss Inn and/or vice versa. I try not to support those touting taxis as much as possible hence i often use hotel free shuttles. I am glad the hotel/s i stayed in would usually took the effort to pick me up, even when i visit Batam alone.

Plenty of such hotels in Batam with free pick up/drop off to choose from :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=12019

Why the need to be held ransom by those taxis touts?

Reaching hotel thereafter, most of my trips would be online taxi. If i am a guest of a hotel, they staffs usually dont stop me from ordering online taxis. Even at hotels i dont stayed in, i have never been stopped either (be discreet, of course).

I often tell my friends joining me in my Batam trips, those Batam hotels with no cars outside main entrance and/or many hotel staff/s waiting outside were my preferred online taxi pick up point,hehehe...whereby i am not their customer.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-09-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 11
ShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant futureShanJi has a brilliant future

Kudos to TS, i confess that i am of the 'strawberry gen' you mentioned and i do not chiong. but hit on girls for ons type.... your experience is genuinely very interesting!
Old 07-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hotel taxis however has all along been allowed to pick up their customer/s anywhere.

Which is also why Swiss Bel (from Harbour Bay) shuttle service can pick customers from Swiss Inn and/or vice versa. I try not to support those touting taxis as much as possible hence i often use hotel free shuttles. I am glad the hotel/s i stayed in would usually took the effort to pick me up, even when i visit Batam alone.
Bro, abit confused. So Hotel van, like the one fm Formosa, can pick up their guests at Harbourbay terminal?

The one u mentioned Swiss Inn i can understand. Cos they have a branch at Harbourbay.

So just to clarify again. I am not allow to book (apps) Grab driver from Harbourbay terminal, right?

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1