The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-09-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
For those who needs data roaming in Batam or overseas can consider M1 plan with 3GB data roaming onwards.

https://www.m1.com.sg/business/produ...e-mobile-plans
Nice! I can add this to my Batam phone data option listings,hehehe...

Thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

From my own perspective, this Aiko MP which provides clean massage has got to be place that provides the BEST clean massage in Batam.

The happy hours until 4pm and offers 30% off.

I was surprise to be assigned an individual single room just for doing reflexology,hehehe....

Oh, the chair is automated and the one who do the massage is a girl,hehehe...and a very young one too.

The chair reminds me of the auto chair at Grand Batam Mall's CGV theater,hehehe....which reminds me again they even provide blanket on their bed seats (the last time i was there, they didnt).

...was there to watch a movie, obviously.

And here, i notice a new toilet....hehehe....

I was wondering with my girls and my friends who were with me that day. Is that a staff room/office with an toilet sign over it? Or was a toilet meant for staff only? If its a staff toilet, then why the handicap wheel chair sign there? They have a handicap staff there?

Batam is full of mystery...hehehe...there is another joke which i will post on a later time about Indonesian version of mathematics.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-09-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Long time didnt visit Relax Massage, so thought i would try out and update their price list as below (opposite Formosa Hotel) :

I went for the 1.5 hour of Hot Stone massage,hehehe...and only cost me 180k rupiah. This place really have no lack of customers. Could be due to its very low pricing. Massage skill from the massage girls is still no match compare to Aiko or Manzu tho. I had a feeling even Linda and Bridge would do it a little better than them too. Then again, it really depends very much on luck to see if you got the "right" therapist....hehehe....i have a good time, but my friends didnt.

The above rating is an average review from 4 different person, including myself who has tried all 4 mentioned places before comparing with Relax.

If i didnt remembered wrong, when i 1st started Batam 6 odd years back, the price for Relax's per hour traditional massage cost 70k rupiah an hour, it went up 80k rupiah few years later and follow by 90k rupiah. Now? Traditional massage cost 110k rupiah per hour. So can imagine King Massage at 120k rupiah per hour isnt really that bad huh? Hehehe...thats not adding in my 20% discount.

Oh and by the way, Relax Massage's foot reflexology is done by guys and not girls (i asked). Other types of massage is done by the ladies tho.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-09-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
mdsbmh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3D2N Weekday Trip FR(2 Person)

Day 1.
1. Took the 9am Ferry From Harbourfront. Reach Batam around 11.
2. Took our driver, and check in first, after which i went to try the hotel massage, and after that went to 3 Joints. Bunga, MM & Happy if i'm not wrong.
3. Went to Dc mall and bought some snacks and went to pick up cewek at Bunga for 2 nights.
4. Reach Da Vienna Hotel which is at 2.
5. Order some food from go-jek.
6. Tried to get laid but both cewek had attitude problem.
7. Around 8-9+, friend msg me saying he wanted to change cewek, so contacted our driver and bought them back to bunga.
8. After changing cewek, bought them to seafood 'restaurant' called PONDOK near planet hotel.
9. after eating, went back to hotel.

Day 2.
1. Woke up around 11+ and shower. cewek wanted to bath with each other. so we had to shower alone. MOOD DOWN
2. After shower, went to eat breakfast at a place called SERDEHANA.
3. While eating, plan to watch a movie called Makmum(INDO Horror)
4. After which, went back to hotel and plan to go some KTV.
5. Turns out my cewek was sick, so decided to call off KTV, and just eat at hotel using GO-Jek and Grab service.
6. Relax at hotel till the next morning

Day 3.
1. 6am. woke the cewek up, and told them to go bath but they didn't want to bath, so let them be.
2. Call for grab for them to return to base.
3. Went back to hotel, and get our breakfast which had lontong, nasi lemak, spaghetti, cereal, cofee, tea, cold drinks, eggs,
4. After we had breakfast, tried MICHAT, a photo resemblance of a model, but came a different kind of person.
5. After which we went to check out, and went to a massage near the ferry and had our lunch at a place called, kampung (something2)
6. Proceed to wait at ferry and just share between ourself the review of the 3 days.
7. took the 7pm ferry and back to sg.

Price:
Bunga -> 1.5j, 1.3j, 1j
Hotel Massage -> 500k include tax
Ferry -> $50(open ticket return)
Movie -> $7 per ticket x 5(include driver)
Food ->
Pondok - 586k
Serdehana ->250k
kampung -> 200k
Go-jek and Grab -> 400k
Driver cost -> 80$ for the 3d
Michat ->600k

we change 800$. Harbourfront rate was 10800.

sorry for the long post. :/
(lots more info if i add in details)

PS* Don't trust A FREAKIN PUSH UP.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbmh View Post
Price:
Bunga -> 1.5j, 1.3j, 1j
Food ->
Pondok - 586k
Serdehana ->250k
kampung -> 200k
Go-jek and Grab -> 400k
Michat ->600k

sorry for the long post. :/
(lots more info if i add in details)

PS* Don't trust A FREAKIN PUSH UP.
Thank you for posting field report and forum....will up you some points...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
3D2N Weekday.....

6. Tried to get laid but both cewek had attitude problem.
7. Around 8-9+, friend msg me saying he wanted to change cewek, so contacted our driver and bought them back to bunga.
8. After changing cewek, bought them to seafood 'restaurant' called PONDOK ne....

Day 2.
1. Woke up around 11+ and shower. cewek wanted to bath with each other. so we had to shower alone. MOOD DOWN.....

Price:
Bunga -> 1.5j, 1.3j, 1j
Food ->
Pondok - 586k
Serdehana ->250k
kampung -> 200k
Go-jek and Grab -> 400k
Michat ->600k
H UP.
So when you change cewek, do you still need to pay extra to the okt.
Seems like you spent quite alot on food and gojek
Old 10-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Bro, no issue with spending more on food and transport becos not only and may eat good food...everyone have different priorities...

We should encourage more juicy sex forum and honest field reports...

Mod will zap those who quote long entire forums and repeatedly asking questions in threads...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
3. While eating, plan to watch a movie called Makmum(INDO Horror)
uh? I tht tis movie is screen mid last mth? Tis mth i tink no more liao rite?

u pay $7 one tix ah, then i tink it's weekend trip liao lor.

i guess onli nia

Quote:
wa! Hbf rate so good, nxt time beter i chge tere aso..

yr trip reli budget lei, can spend more than 800 but u all 2 person onli chge 800...i salute u.

thx u 4 sharin ya...i got learnin mani thgs frm ur Fr...
Old 10-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Short time cost 500k. but out of my friend goodwill, he just pay 400k. (driver nego with bunga mami)

if u dont pay them, then they wont earn anything after their contract end.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
uh? I tht tis movie is screen mid last mth? Tis mth i tink no more liao rite?

u pay $7 one tix ah, then i tink it's weekend trip liao lor.

1.for the tix, it cost 4$ per person. sorry xD
2. once u reach hbf, there will be 3 moneychanger near the exit door at ground level. dont be shy and ask them whats the rate, cause they dont follow the actual rate i think. 1 of them quote me 10400. i took the one on the right facing the door. which they gave me like a plastic envelope to keep my money. xD
Old 10-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I finally have enough coupons and Ferry tickets to last until 31st Dec 2019.
wa! u chg here chg tere until got so mani free ferry tix liao ah? Can gib me one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Your FR reminds me that someone recently gave me some vouchers in Venus spa which offer some discounts there...hmm...Venus Spa, perhaps i should go try them out if time (and mood) allows,hehehe...

( Click to show/hide )

Maybe one day i might take after your foot step to go on a day trip.
got spare venus koupon bo? can passin me one 2 go try?

my fren clever, go tere with tat koupon tel em 4get bring member card & got 30 person disc lei....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Yes. I can understand that. But teres always loop holes. Also depend whether grab driver themselves dare to take up the "challenge".
uh? wat challenge? challenge wat?

jus go 2 nin days hotel & ask the ger reception help u order gocar can liao lor....lol...jus tat waitin time is longer as no mani got ballz 2 drive in, tat's y i jus use the 30k ez taxi in hbb & in case u dn't knw, if u lucky can aso can date the recept 4 a pop 2....lol

of cos i talkin is ger recep & no the male recep hor....lol...the ger recep last time work in dirty mp de. No said i nvr share share hor....lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Getting a balance is good,having one is even better. What i knew was that the truly wealthy were often more humble than those who looks fwd to be there, yet couldn't reach there. Those were the empty vessels, making the most noise. Like u've said before, attention seekers.
ya, i agree wit u...lol...mani sgrean stay hdb but mostly all cash rich de. The older gen of rich ppl in sg is more humble than 3rd gen rich ppl whose father, mummy,grandparrot who is rich. Sm r the ppl who make mani noises tinking other is poorer than em but in sg, tose richer than tose vessel is can line up until sg to jb....lol

btm got no poor sgrean de la....lol....
Old 10-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

What i learn from my driver and cewek is that.

If u book them and decided to change them without paying them anything,
1.THEY(cewek) get a scolding from mami infront of others
2.Won't get that booking money after contracts ends(for example: 500k wont be added to their pool of total money)
3.They keep track of their earned money using 'slip' which they redeem after contract ends.
4.their total earned is not exactly 1.3j.( 1.3j divide by 2 or something which they get back 565k+)
5. They rely on TIPS from Tamu(customer) to last them till the next Tamu or till end of contract.
6. They have never gotten book more than 2 days, usually fuck n go or just 1 day.
7. Their Contract last 7 Months is what cewek told me.( can extend if wishes so)
8. the youngest cewek so far that i got is 18yo.

Thanks u! maybe a good info? xD
Old 10-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
2. once u reach hbf, there will be 3 moneychanger near the exit door at ground level. dont be shy and ask them whats the rate, cause they dont follow the actual rate i think. 1 of them quote me 10400. i took the one on the right facing the door. which they gave me like a plastic envelope to keep my money. xD
sorie brother, wich cuntry currency u chging 2 indo rp frm?

thx u ya...
Old 10-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
sorie brother, wich cuntry currency u chging 2 indo rp frm?

thx u ya...
SGD800. :/
Old 10-09-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
SGD800. :/
I Guess you are missing his point. The rate you quoted is never available this year so it is impossible for you to get that rate of 10,800 to $1 Singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1