The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Didnt know in batam can find ass kisser. Om Mu haram over?
Old 22-09-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The world is falling crazy, unfortunately.
What do u expect when we have the most powerful president in the world whos half past six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Didnt know in batam can find ass kisser. Om Mu haram over?
Looking at my race horse calender, Mu Haram should be over on malam 29 Sept.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 22-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yea...best alot of them skip going and we still continue to go batam...less crowd and better for us...to me was pleasant after 2 trips...
Dream on, hehehe... there is no lack of "lesser intelligent" beings on the internet (in those trip-advisers etc). Which is why you would probably see long queues during weekends and why malls like BCS, Nagoya Hill,Mega Mall and Grand Batam sells most of their things more expensively compare to other part of Batam's mall.

Not a very big difference in pricing tho but if one buys a lot, it could add up to quite a substantial amount.

Quote:
must learn from senior masters here and never get bad experience...
Honestly, the most senior bros or the most experienced Batam tourist, i believe also will have bad experience too. Just that that kind of bad experience wont happen as frequently. One of the biggest one is being overly confident...hehehe...often happens when bad luck comes to play.

I make mistake, but i learn from it. I met issues, i look for solution/s. Good and bad experience often goes hand in hand. Just like it would not be easy for me to believe when someone wrote an FR that is all good and no bad,hehehe...and vice versa when the experience is bad and no good.

Quote:
important to note...I will never go during PH or long weekend...
I dont see why not? Maybe you are not used to it. Whenever there is a peak season, i take business class, costing S$12 extra. But let it be known, original price of Horizon Ferry ticket is S$48 and i have been paying S$48 over the 1st 4 to 5 years out of my nearly 6 odd years traveling to Batam. I am used to that kind of S$48 pricing.

Today i pay between S$28 (or S$31) to S$15 for 2 way Batam trip, the money i saved, i use it to pay for Business class (in the past was extra S$6 online, today is S$12). I get to cut the queue,hehehe...

I avoided queue/crowd too,hehehe...i rarely goes to places like Nagoya Hill Mall, BCS...and i am planning to cut back on Grand Batam soon. Remember i ask this before, if i am a terrorist, where in Batam will i attack 1st? Hehehe...not forgetting the time/date of attack to get the best effect from a terrorist's perspective? Hence most of my friends rarely see me in those busy ferry ports, malls, attractions, MPs, Spa or overnight booking joints etc.

Hmm...come to think of it, perhaps i should visit Utama area in my later trips to keep myself more updated. Hehehe...i havent been there for a while, even tho i keep asking people to go there.

Just quoting my previous post below as a reminder :

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...2#post18095972

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Near to most old time booking joints,hehehe...i think i have a walk through map for Area A's booking joint but i may have forgotten about Area B....

Area A :

1. MM
2. Kupukupu
3. Bunga
4. JV Happy 8
5. Hawaii
6. Sri Kandy
7. (there's one more that took Indah 2's place,wonder if its still around)

Area B :

1. Gold Bird (aka Hai Lai)
2. Orchid
3. Blue Moon/Moonlight
4. Memory
5. Links
6. Sekar (aka ex New Berry)
7. (there should be one more in that area,but my memory...not working well recently,hehehe..)

Both Area A and Area B has comparable amount of Massage shops. Area A however has a bit more "dirty massage shops" than Area B tho,hehehe....but i like Area B Massage shops better than Area A.

Most people would probably visit Area A to book an overnight girl. Because Area A has the most booking joints as well as they are more consolidated to each other. What if i add in Dynasty99 in Area B next month?

Area A has a Sri Kandy, but i am sure very few people knows there is also there is another Sri Kandy in Area B,hehehe...others were looking at Massage Parlor and KTV that disguise as booking joint. What i am looking is, Hair Salons.

I also dont really visit "dirty" MPs anymore (or very rarely),hehehe...i go for those "clean" ones instead.

When i read back my summaries, i realize i am slowly changing my direction in Batam. I went in search for what suits me most.

I suddenly remembered there was a fellow bro who shared a link from polisi tidur with a list of MPs/SPAs but due to breaching of the SBF rules, it got removed. I happen to have that list with me,hence i shall re-post it here again w/o the address link so as not to conflict with forum's interest, with additional information of my own (and "my collections",hehehe...).
  • Delta Spa
  • Octopuss Spa
  • New spa
  • A3 Massage
  • Lavender Massage
  • Venus Spa & Health Club
  • Sakura Massage & Spa Batam
  • Nagoya SPA & Massage
  • Fame Spa & Lounge
  • PP Tropical Asia
  • Majesty Massage and Spa
  • Triniti Spa

Since Fame,Venus,New Spa, Octopuss and Delta also talk before,hence i shant comment more,hehehe...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

A3, Lavender and PP Tropical Asia were all in Utama area (walk Utama Hotel one round, like i always said it). So its not really hard to locate them as they were in the book of dirty massage category. To me, a dirty MP is like, you walk in, pay entrance for an hour massage and almost surely will have massage and will be asked the GQ aka Golden Question. Clear cut and easy.

Now i am left with Sakura, Nagoya Spa, Majesty and Triniti Spa to talk about,hehehe...

Sakura : Its opposite the back door entrance of Nagoya Hill Mall and also a 2 star hotel. Technically a clean place but well, if you have a hotel that has in house massage service and the girls can be called to your room, whether a customer could get something is entirely up to himself. I got it from this place once becos my friend was staying in the hotel (called Sakura Hotel). But do note that their package can be quite expensive and one taking up the package was not guaranteed "special".

Side note : There is also another Sakura at the Utama area. Yes, they definitely have special service there. I am curious if the author of that site got mix up between the 2?

Nagoya Spa : Hehehe...this shop is so near Formosa, dont need to think also know i have tried this place before. Even bring friends and relatives looking/not-looking for special there too. This place, like Sakura is technically "clean" too. My parents can proof it,hehehe...so in order to get something "special", one will have to "signal" or shows signs you want something. This place is a bit more expensive than Sakura, so tread carefully.

I have been to this place more than thrice,hehehe...and if i didnt remember wrong, i recommended this place to bro Blackpage and other bros in this forum before too.

Majesty : I didnt try before but according to friends who visit the place. This place is mainly for families or couple. My friend says he went alone on a weekday and was quoted HJ at 600k rupiah. Due to the stats of the massage girl (in 30s of age) that massage him, he didnt take it up. He didnt bargain tho. According to him hearing from the therapist, not all girl there do "special" there and they arent allowed to.

Triniti Spa : This one is at Trinity Hotel. I have not been there before as its too far out of the way, at least 15 to 20 mins walk from Nagoya Hill Mall if one hasnt been there before. None of my friends tried it. But i hear from bro Newyorker (a regular old timer in this thread and often visit Batam) this place should have had some special service. I shant comment much on this place until one day i find time to test it out. (note : Trinity is also at Area B)

*my taxi driver ever brought me there 3 odd years ago (twice), but it was closed down. I think it must have reopened but under a different management recently.

This is also a hotel with in-house massage, hence i am expecting there will be some sort of special service if the massage girls can be called in to room.

Side note : Do note that when it comes to clean massage/spa places, do not expect GQ aka Golden Question from the massage girls. And if i am the one popping the GQ, i would be expected to be paying a higher price. Thereafter, how low the pricing can be bargained depends solely to respective bro's bargaining skill/s.

Ok, so much for my part of sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-09-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stopie is Cool - loads of Potential

If I want to take go-car from batam center ferry terminal.

Which nearby locations are OK for go-car driver to pick me up?

Thanks
Old 23-09-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of us guys, when it comes to "girl stuffs" in Batam, we tends to be more forgiving. Too bad, most if not all taxi drivers were male,hehehe... imagine this, change the taxi driver's gender to female, "they" call out to you, most of us would probably respond nicely,hehehe...even if the intention was to over-charge you and me.

Different perspective, i guess.
Most ceweks are not rowdy and hooligan like those supirs. How rowdy and sam seng can a woman supir behave?

===============

Thank you
Old 23-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopie View Post

Thanks
Telkomsel building. It’s about 10mins walk away from the ferry terminal.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
I walked approx 300 metres to the Telkomsel building to wait for my bluebird driver (yes, even the licensed cabbies get shunned away from BCFT pick up point), turning down a number of persistent ojeks and supirs while on the way there. Do heed bro nono's advice - do not look at your phone while waiting or looking for your driver.

Kantor telkomsel batam
Belian, Batam Kota, Batam City, Riau Islands, Indonesia
+62 778 432511
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/SrA3VHn4zF39Yx5c7
Old 23-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stopie is Cool - loads of Potential

Isit wait at the entrance of Telekom?

I tried once. Waited 30mins there. All drivers cancelled my booking.

Any other locations? Harris hotel?
Old 23-09-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm....looking at the Batam Center area Map now...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14538

Quote:
At present, it has been agreed that 41 online taxi pick-up locations in Batam (the list below is dated as of April 2019 and onward). Before ordering, please check the list of the following online taxi passenger pickup points:
  1. Sekupang International Port. Pick up point at the Pool and Logistics Harbor Park
  2. Sekupang Domestic Port. Pick up point at the Pool and Logistics Harbor Park
  3. Pancung Sekupang Port. Pick up point at the Pool and Logistics Harbor Park
  4. Port of Batam Center and Mega Mall. Sumatra Expo / Public Service Mall pick-up point and BTN red light, Post Office.
  5. Harbor Bay Harbor. Stress Beach Intersection
Batam Center area is indeed a really very big place.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Looking at my race horse calender, Mu Haram should be over on malam 29 Sept.
Thanks Om, will go after

Quote:
I tried once. Waited 30mins there. All drivers cancelled my booking.

Any other locations? Harris hotel?

Yes, infront of Harris hotel is no problem for picking up. Dont need to walk far
Old 23-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 6
asakurayoh87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasakurayoh87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi anyone heading down this week 26-30 sept? i research a few places but need groups to go will be more fun
Old 24-09-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
tried once. Waited 30mins there. All drivers cancelled my booking.
There are few cases of terminal's taxi driver follow behind those just arrived tourists, walk to outside and stop the tourists from taking the online taxi, and even happened before tourists got pull out from online taxi and threatened.

Also happened before tourist out from BCS walk to A2 foodcourt waiting outside Aiko massage. Got followed by BCS taxi driver. Online taxi arrived, just before the tourist going into the vehicle, tourist got pull out by the BCS driver and the online taxi was brought to police station and got fine Rp150k.

After ordered online taxi and stop looking on hp, just remembered the vehicle no. might help abit to prevent spotted, but as mentioned before, those few models of car picking up tourist outside shopping malls or ferry terminals, will still have chance to be stopped and check by those taxi driver. Once spotted, they will ask the online taxi driver to show their hp.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
There are few cases of terminal's taxi driver follow behind those just arrived tourists, walk to outside and stop the tourists from taking the online taxi, and even happened before tourists got pull out from online taxi and threatened.
Maybe tamu on arrival go for a bite outside and distance away from laburhan. Take ur time and eat...then subsequently bok for grab. If kana confronted by those hooligans, then say i went for makan. Dont expect me to walk back to laburhan?

===============

Thank you
Old 24-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
The May & June 19 problem was due to the voucher seller at the online market selling at exorbitant price, imagine these buyers bought their vouchers at $10 & later have to pay the $28 tax & goes on weekend which cost another $10 more. So all in they pay $48, just like any ordinary folks who walk in as a customer. How can their mindset be balance?

That's not counting in that they didn't knw abt btm money changer selling the open orange ticket at $37.
Which is why when i 1st found out about those coupon promotion, i just have to do a write out to explain the various different type/s of Horizon Ferry coupons and its ferry tickets so that readers here can tell its difference rather than ending up with your so-call in-balance mindset,hehehe...and end up complaining to the world just becos the complainant didnt read up properly.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post191 88882

(I have just put this link on my signature as my Batam info collection)

Quote:
I chose to pick the best of both world. Alighting at the more expensive Harbour Bay ferry terminal but pay Batam center ferry ticket price.

Do read :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14420

Other alternative (from Tanah Merah to Harbour Bay) :

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post190 37727

My result so far :

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post191 74393

Note that when you ask a question, you would have different people with different perspective standing from different angle to answer it.
In other word, other people makes mistake, i get to learn from their mistake/s so i can reduce my chance of making similar or same mistake like them,hehehe...and at the same time gain all those benefits from those mistakes they made.

I wont use the coupon if i am traveling to Batam on weekends. Yes, i can save S$1,hehehe...not big amount but what if i have few people with me? (or if one day there's 151 folks with me)

Coupon : Tax-S$28 + weekend-S$10 = S$38

Orange Ticket : weekend/weekday = S$37

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Me too!!! I remember watching it in the 80s, the cinema was full house and i had to sit in front row to catch it.
Hehehe...those years, Sylvester Stallone was still younger, today he is well...73 in real life and actively playing John Rambo in his latest movie.

Amazing, isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
oh ya. kachang puteh. era.
My time, movie ticket in the Singapore theater was S$2. Then it slowly move upward to S$2.50 and today...about S$12. I almost never watch a movie in Singapore theater anymore since i knew about Batam.

I cant relive the time whereby Singapore movie theater can smoke inside it while i am in Batam (in the 80s,i am not a smoker yet tho), but well...i can at least relive it in terms of pricing. Its around S$3 to S$4 per pax. And Harbourbay Mall outside theater can smoke, practically no one hack care you,hehehe...

If you have some free time, do drop in Batam. Ferry tickets having some sort of promotion, and should be about S$35 per pax on average, hotels cost about S$30 for an average 2 star hotel. Of course not asking you to come here to just watch Rambo, but more of to come here to forget Singapore for a bit, eat and drink at some Batam food courts that has the ambiance FEELS like in Singapore's old days and give your "little bro" a chance to converse with the Indonesian's "little sisters",hehehe...

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I roughly work up the numbers. But cost of living...quite tough in Btm. But i have friends who told me simpan char bor at Tg Batu still manageable.
Hmm...it really depends, but your words remind me of a few elderly friends i got to know during my stay in Formosa hotel beginning of this year, 2019.

According to what he told me, he bought 2 house in Tiban Batam (around S$20k each). Has 4 wives and more than half a dozen children from the 4,hehehe...when his friends come to visit him in Batam, he stays in Formosa Hotel.

He is over 70, i didnt ask for his exact age tho and his friends with him is around his age too. At his age, he choose to enjoy life in Batam. Not wrong. Which is why i said, i envy the old man you mentioned in your previous post...left arm one girl, right arm another. If that is not heaven on earth, hehehe...then what else is?

Compare this man i met and the man you talk about, they are enjoying life. In many ways, they are like Sylvester Stallone, and not forgetting Nicholas Tse's father Patrick Tse 谢贤 (83).

A Big thumbs up to these elderly.

Quote:
别在意别人的看法。你是谁,只有你自己说了才算
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1