The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
samsamsamsamsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
h14 r4 kidd fr

modest fr:

dmg 40, she say from malaysia.
she wash it and all, she has strong tongues, but she like dun wan me to touch her anywhere, wtf.
cant kiss her neck, cant do shit, jus normal she do bj, den f den nth.
she moans all th way

look 7/10
boobs size A only, small.
bj 8/10

wont return.
Old 17-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: h14 r4 kidd fr

This your 1st time with Kidd? Of course cannot touch-touch.

I've been with her long enough and I can pretty much touch any part of her with no problems at all.

Also, next time no need to open new thread for FR. Can post in "All Petain FR experience" thread.

If you will notice, I upped the other threads that were made for Kidd in the past years, just to reiterate my point that there is no need to open a new thread for her. Some more, lousy FR. But no worries, lousy or good it is still an FR and it counts.

H14r4

H14 R4 (kit)

h14r4 , KIT (:

H14r4

FYI only.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamsamsamsam View Post
modest fr:

she wash it and all, she has strong tongues, but she like dun wan me to touch her anywhere, wtf.
she moans all th way

look 7/10
bj 8/10

wont return.
Old 19-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H14 R04 Kidd FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamsamsamsam View Post
modest fr:

she moans all th way

look 7/10
bj 8/10

wont return.
Today Kidd RTW, I came for RTF session and I was on time for our appointment.

I got what I wanted, her fleshy big, nice and rounded juicy ass cheeks in the air bouncing every time I pump her + piak-piak sounds as my mound came in contact with her ass. Also her cute asshole in my full view as I cum in the CD. Heaven!!!

RTF: Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!
Old 20-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: H14 R04 Kidd FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Today Kidd RTW, I came for RTF session and I was on time for our appointment.

I got what I wanted, her fleshy big, nice and rounded juicy ass cheeks in the air bouncing every time I pump her + piak-piak sounds as my mound came in contact with her ass. Also her cute asshole in my full view as I cum in the CD. Heaven!!!

RTF: Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!
So envious of you guys. How i wish kidd treats me better.. She used to be my no.1 despite her underaverage service.. she fits all my criteria of a supermodel ..hehe.. i only took her on 4 occasions.. but months apart la. Her service never improve.. only deteoriate.. sian 1/2..

Bro austin. I am at petain this afternoon also. I went for my first Lai Lai .. it was simply breathtaking.. Non-stop action for 30 mins.. and to think that i had already 3 shots a day ago. She could still make me rock hard in no time. Really damn good.. if you don mind gilf once awhile.. Lai Lai is definitely worth it.
Old 21-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H14 R04 Kidd FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
So envious of you guys. How i wish kidd treats me better.. She used to be my no.1 despite her underaverage service.. she fits all my criteria of a supermodel ..hehe.. i only took her on 4 occasions.. but months apart la. Her service never improve.. only deteoriate.. sian 1/2..

Bro austin. I am at petain this afternoon also. I went for my first Lai Lai .. it was simply breathtaking.. Non-stop action for 30 mins.. and to think that i had already 3 shots a day ago. She could still make me rock hard in no time. Really damn good.. if you don mind gilf once awhile.. Lai Lai is definitely worth it.
I have tried Lai Lai twice already but she is not my cup of tea.

I prefer Fong Yee.

I thank you.
Old 24-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Chammmiez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with kidd... After being gone for so long my sexdrive for her go overdrive... Very happy to see her, same with her also... She wear black tanktop and very short short that exentuate her long legs and rounded ass. Go in action start imediately, sop wash and dry. She suck my nipps like crazy!!! Even though her boobs not that big, her nipps full erect!!!... Her nipps so hard while i do fine tuning.. She blow the hell out of my dick.. After a good and slow blow, she start to sot on my erect dick... Muscle control POWER, then change position, fuck her missionary.. Anf finish off with a doggie with the full view of her rounded ass!! Shiok! Rest a bit, then wash my 2IC... Still my dick so hard... Maybe just missed her... There goes another round with here.. Definitely RTF again.. Support KIDD.
Old 24-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammmiez View Post
Just finished a session with kidd... After being gone for so long my sexdrive for her go overdrive... Very happy to see her, same with her also... She wear black tanktop and very short short that exentuate her long legs and rounded ass. Go in action start imediately, sop wash and dry. She suck my nipps like crazy!!! Even though her boobs not that big, her nipps full erect!!!... Her nipps so hard while i do fine tuning.. She blow the hell out of my dick.. After a good and slow blow, she start to sot on my erect dick... Muscle control POWER, then change position, fuck her missionary.. Anf finish off with a doggie with the full view of her rounded ass!! Shiok! Rest a bit, then wash my 2IC... Still my dick so hard... Maybe just missed her... There goes another round with here.. Definitely RTF again.. Support KIDD.
Nice FR Bro, ups you!

Need to post more so your power will go up.

I thank you.
Old 25-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile H14R4 Kidd/Kit

Around 4pm, if Kit is not at her room, you may catch a glimpse of her at the provision shop having her meals. She is gorgeous.
Old 27-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
SkullsAndBones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H14R4 Kidd/Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
Around 4pm, if Kit is not at her room, you may catch a glimpse of her at the provision shop having her meals. She is gorgeous.
Nice to know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1