The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

(continuation)

Golf at Lakewood Golf Club, Zhuhai
My second day in Zhuhai was a pleasant day’s golfing at Lakewood Golf Club in Jinshan near the Grand Prix circuit.

The Club’sPR Executive was cute and sweet but did not send out signals that she was going to be easy to chase. The two caddies were also women but not attractive like we have in parts of Indonesia and Thailand. It was a lovely day of relaxation and we were back in Zhuhai by 5pm the taxi ride from the club house to Zhuhai being about 50 minutes.

Back in Gong Bei, we went on to a Spa complex in the underground shopping centre for a good massage where I fell asleep. The masseurs were 26 plus reasonably attractive, chatty and possibly available. However, we left that stone unturned because we preferred younger and nicer looking girls that were all over the town. After the massage, we had a drink and some fruits, and sat in the foot reflexology room (huge). I noticed a couple of cuties. However, they were serving other customers and I spoke to one. She was serving a client at that time. I asked for her working number and made a note of her in case I wanted to check her out. She did not have a mobile phone number.

That evening, each of the gang had their own itinerary so it was just two of us (who golfed) dining together. We went back to the same restaurant to eat a special kind of noodle soup and decided to turn in early for the night. On the way back to the hotel, we met two girls of which one B*** was a real sweetie. She pleaded “mense” which I suspected to be untrue. On her insistence, and also because the other girl was super-enthusiastic & promising good service, I took her friend back with me. We had a decent round of sex. Again, it was 200 RMB for the ST session so I was not complaining as she was most accommodating.

After she left, I went and checked out the huge disco next to our hotel. There were many local people both guys and girls of all sorts and some WLs cruising. Having had my balls emptied by Lanlan earlier, I checked out the scene quickly and went back to my hotel alone.

I then passed out after washing up till the next day when we all met up for breakfast.

Massage Places in Zhuhai
First, we went to Jida area to check it out and see if it was worth our cheonging time. It proved to be a fruitless waste of our time and we hopped into a taxi to head back to our hotel and Gong Bei area. The idea was to go and have an all-in massage which I had read was all over the place.

The taxi driver proved to be a good knowledgeable person and took us to what claimed to be the best massage place in Zhuhai area, the Zhuhai Holiday Resort Spa.

The fixed package was 338 RMB and that did not include Sex. It included the use of all the facilities and food. Service in the place was one of the best I have ever experienced in any Spa in all of Asia except for Bali. At this place we found out belatedly that there were the regular masseurs and there were the sexy masseurs.

I chose mine and after a decent meal having done the hot pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and ice room, we were each ushered into our massage room. The rooms were small and stuffy until you turn on the airconditioning.

All fired up, all of us opted to choose the sexy masseurs from the photo album. Each girl in the book had both facial as well as full body photo shots in clothes. All the shots were “studio type” so we warned ourselves to expect a 30 per cent less beauty when she appears in person.

My girl was older than her picture where she looked around 21. She was actually 24 and still desirable. No, she declined to be photographed although I tried a few times. The first thing when she entered the room was to confirm if I wanted her or to change to another girl. (The option is there for the customer). Once I said yes, she started to prepare me for the massage and then she wanted to know immediately if I wanted sex. She explained that they were the best joint in all of Zhuhai and that the sex would cost an extra 500 RMB. I had already been briefed that in all of Zhuhai, all ST sex anywhere should be 300RMB or less so I hesitated. She promised me great service and said that if I did not believe her, I could check with the reception and pay for the sex there which was all at 500 RMB and I did some quick thinking. Having come this far, I decided that 200 RMB extra was not going to change my life.

So, I agreed and she suggested sex first before massage over the 90 minute session. She then stripped herself and prepared some hot and cold water from the drink machine in the room. She also shoved a small metal rod to keep the door from opening explaining that the authorities do visit sometimes.

She flipped me over and did her arse-rim and tongued my brown eye and I told her not to poke hard or I would fart!

She laughed and went about her task. Later, she moved on to my body and proceeded to lick me from neck to toe. All this a “set-piece” no far different from what we are accustomed to get in an officially sanctioned Geylang whore house in Singapore. Finally, she zoned in on my balls and prick and gave me a professional hot and cold blow job alternating between warm water and ice cold water. It was interesting as I have heard of this many times but this was my first experience of this treatment. It was a covered blow-job and I was thankful for that and would rank the BJ as one of the best I have had for a while. When my member was well worked over, she then climbed on me and fucked me first, in the squatting position and later, in prone using all her skills to bring me to conclusion.

I was not easy to cum having been fucking for a few days continuously so I hung on till she was exhausted and she flipped me over to be on top. I went on like a pile driver and ended with her legs above my neck pressed together and me solidly pumping till I lost at least a pound of sweat. Later, she cleaned me up with towelletes and massaged me to sleep until the bell went off.

It was the second-most expensive fuck of my trip when we include the 338 RMB for the package but it was nice to be ripped off to learn. After all, the service in the place was tops.

Later, back in the lounge, where we had more to eat and drink, I learnt from one of the guys that he decided not to take his girl and opted for the regular masseur who came and gave him a good massage and, a significant balls and prick massage with no extra charges. Apparently, the package of 338 included that treatment so he was told. As it was, towards the end of his session, she produced a bottle of oil and asked to do that special trick for him and he said YES. The masseur was also very skillful in that style of balls massage so the friend testified.

I made a mental note to go try it out another day.

(to be continued)
Old 03-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Great Shopping for Designer Copies.
On the way back to the hotel, we went to the shopping centre to walk around. I ended up with one suite (copy Armani Suite), a golf trousers, one tee shirt, one collarless shirt, two golf gloves, two YSL ties (copies), two brand named leather belts (copies) for a total of 1250 RMB. Sounds ridiculous but China has one of the best shopping for copy products overall even when compared with Thailand. I also bought a complete set of copy S-Yard irons for 900 RMB. Having traveled with Tiger Air, and their decision to charge us S$20 per golf bag, I declined to buy another golf bag and the woods that originally was packaged with the irons.

Later, back at the hotel, we decided to have a Western meal instead. Spotting the Angus Steak House nearby, we checked the menu prices and made a quick decision to have Japanese food in the same joint instead. We had one and half bottles of Scotch to finish too and negotiated to be allowed to have it with our dinner for a small “cockage” of 50RMB instead of the normal 100RMB. The Japanese meal was quite sumptuous and the owner came out to say hello and, sent us a few extra dishes without charge when she discovered that we were from Singapore.

One of the waitresses serving us was provincial and cute and I tried very hard to date her as it was our last night in Zhuhai. She said she would try to join us after work at 11pm. She did not have a cellphone, a good sign of a less experienced and hard core girl. I gave her the number of the Café where we had decided to drink and asked her to call them for the location and address as she was not familiar with Zhuhai.

After dinner, we headed for the hotel to freshen up. We met up with the rest of the gang and took a cab ride to the Han Yue Hotel where a fellow Singapore cheongster was already having his massage session. According to him, the place had nice talent and was very affordable. We went in to find that he was in the middle of his session and not to be disturbed. I saw two different masseurs of which one was reasonably attractive to me. The captain came over and we learnt that for 385 RMB, it was a complete package inclusive of the sex. He said he had a bevy of about 35 girls to choose from and he offered to parade them if we were ready to choose. However, since we had just had sex earlier in the other more expensive place, we informed him that we would come back later early in the morning after drinking.

From there, we went on the “walking street” arriving at the Café where we started my first night in Zhuhai. We asked and were allowed to have them serve us our own whisky with mixers that we bought off the bar. I enquired with the staff if anyone had called to ask for me and it was negative. Well, no harm trying I told the guys. To get one nice girl in bed, you really have to at least a dozen I said! Now at this juncture, the lovely girl B*** who had pleaded menses the previous evening shows up at our bar and was immediately “attacked” by my friend and I. As it turns out, she had great vibes with him and none for me so I kind of felt “defeated”.

I excused myself to walk to the other bar where I had played lie-dice with the waitress and she smiled reluctantly at me. I asked if she would play that night and she said that she would not drink that evening. I sat down for a short while. Not in the mood for conversation with a bar waitress that was completely sober, I knew it was going to be difficult to get her into bed.

Sweet Surrender
I feigned tiredness, bid her good night and headed back to the first bar where I rejoined the group which had already broken up. Some had gone back with their freelance pick of the night. At this point, one of the bar waitresses who was cute who I had targeted in the first evening showed me some enthusiasm. I offered her some Chivas Regal which she had never seen before and taught her to drink that with Coke. On her first sip, she pronounced that it was nice and she drank happily with me thereafter. During the ensuing hour, I teased and she responded so we had great vibes between us. I continued to tell her how cute and nice she was and how much I liked her. We made several pacts to spend after hours together. I began to get hopeful and, sat the night out in that café bar.

She was all smiles and fun and when it was closing time, she reassured me again that she would come with me. The lady owner of the place smiled and said she could leave earlier without having to help wash up and close the place. I was simply delighted!

I then had her out of the bar and we merrily walked away to a nearby supper place. It turned out to be a place serving a popular local Chinese soupy dish and noodles and both of us being quite high did not eat even half of what we were served. The bill was about 50RMB and I paid up and, we jumped into a taxi to head for the Gong Bei Palace Hotel.

Back in my room, we washed up and hopped into bed. I do not remember if we had sex before we fell asleep as I was tired and very drunk and so was she. I think we did. The next morning, I awoke at 6am and woke her up by kissing her body to life. We then had a nice round of sex where I did some foolish things but with no regret. With the timeline looming, I simply could not cum. At 6.50am, I had to end the session as it was appointed that we meet to leave for Macau and the airport at 7am at the lobby. We hopped into the shower and helped each other soap our bodies and then I rushed to pack up my things which were all over the room. She helped me and soon we were in the lobby hand in hand. Some of the others who had left earlier the previous evening from the bar were nicely surprised to see her as she was not a working lady in that sense. She said hi to everyone and I pulled her aside to send her off at the front door of the hotel telling her that she should go and she went. Earlier, I had shoved some of my remaining RMB into her handbag and she had protested but, I insisted, telling her that I was going home and the money would not be useful for me to carry.

It was not tearful but it was sweet and all of us then hopped into two taxis to head for the border and Macau airport. We arrived at the border and crossed without any incident. It was murder for me to carry all that extra baggage plus a golf bag with one and half set of equipment from the Chinese border to the Macau side and the taxi stand there.
Once on the other side and in the taxi, I was relieved that I had survived the minor ordeal of the baggage.

At the airport, we managed not to pay for extra baggage as some of the others had not used up their baggage allowance.

It was a smooth flight back to Singapore on a half-empty plane with each of us managing to get an entire bench of 3 seats to sleep on. The last night had been pretty heavy going with the heavy drinking mostly by myself and “my girl”. It had been close to 3.45 am when I arrived back in my room. On the plane, I wondered if I would forget her or go back for more since she was truly a sweetie! As I remember it, she had smooth tender skin and a nice handful of tits which is all I need. The best part was her lively character and reasonably matured personality for someone so young at her age of 19. Hmmm .
Old 03-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

brother sassina 2 very interesting report...enjoy reading
Old 03-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great FR sassina 2!!

ZH offers a wide range of fun and with the quantity of gals, whether in sauna, street, ktv, bubble-tea store....etc, I'm sure one can find great fun in this city....

Rgds.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
Great FR sassina 2!!

ZH offers a wide range of fun and with the quantity of gals, whether in sauna, street, ktv, bubble-tea store....etc, I'm sure one can find great fun in this city....

Rgds.
Bubble tee store- tell me more! What kinds of girls and do they come back to hotel with you?
Old 03-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
The last night had been pretty heavy going with the heavy drinking mostly by myself and “my girl”. It had been close to 3.45 am when I arrived back in my room. On the plane, I wondered if I would forget her or go back for more since she was truly a sweetie! As I remember it, she had smooth tender skin and a nice handful of tits which is all I need. The best part was her lively character and reasonably matured personality for someone so young at her age of 19. Hmmm .
Very nice and detail FR. Well done..I'll up your points...

So that's the unfinished chapter that make you go back so soon hah ???

Cheers

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

Epilogue

Now back in Sillypore,
The girl does not have a phone and gave me her bosses cellphone and I have connected sporadically with her to chat whenever the boss is at work too.

On a separate occasion, I called lovely “B***” who we learnt is the newbie “mami” for some of the new street freelancers of walking street and she walked over to the café to let me talk to my café waitress on her cellphone. How nice of her. My girl has also given me her close colleague’s cellphone to reach her as they spend considerable time together.

I have now booked myself a re-visit to Zhuhai on Tiger Airways via Macau for a 2-nights sojourn this early June. Sounds like madness and madness gets me in trouble but, at this juncture, I feel that I have unfinished business in Zhuhai!
Old 04-05-2005, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
I have now booked myself a re-visit to Zhuhai on Tiger Airways via Macau for a 2-nights sojourn this early June. Sounds like madness and madness gets me in trouble but, at this juncture, I feel that I have unfinished business in Zhuhai!
sassina2, thanks for a great report of your stay in Macau and Zhuhai.

Hah...your ending sounds that that of my friend who visited SZ and wanted to go back to see his darling masseur. After discussion with me, he decided to go to ZH... now he said that there is simply no comparison...ZH is definitely better in terms of quality and pricing than SZ.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Samster

airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

.check into Hyatt Regency (1043, Zhuihai Jida) greeted by pretty door girl asking can I help...of course you can I reply..I want to go for a good massage..she radio PRO to get ready to greet us...once the lift open that where the PRO and another pretty girl smile at us and say hello..before get into action I ask about service and fees. PRO today special promotion 180mins with room charges for a complete service at RM 300 for B grade girls & RM 400 for A grade girls. So agree with the fees was directed to a room. Inside the room the PRO ask whether I am interest in A or B grade...I tell her to show B grade first...all not bad looking but a little freshly, since there is not much different in fees for A...I ask her to show A grade. Spot one A18 (sha sha) pretty smooth skin only there is a little tattoo on the back of the neck. Her height about 1.7 m weight about 90 kg slim waist, age 22 and very cheerful look with small almond eye and wings of seagul lips which I have been looking for.....

Procedure 1.
Service boy brought in a tray with 8 small cups which are for special service. First time see such kind of things, wondering what are they for....nevermind see how the girl is going to use them. We chat for a while...she asked me
I choose her and some causal conversation, no rush because there is plenty of time. I took the slow approach strategy. She thank me for choosing her...first offer to take out clothing and prepare me for steam bath. Turn on TV to the program which I like but after a while I ask her to turn off. Then follow by a “very good” massage from head to toes not sensational massage. With beautiful body and flawless skin, the moment she touches me, my didi response.

Procedure 2.
She put a ice cube in a mouth, start use her mouth as vibrator to roll from the ears, neck, back, buttock, legs and toes. Cool and nice sensation feeling.

Procedure 3.
She hold a piece of peach in her mouth dip into liquor and start to move around my anus...the next moment she spread my legs and insert the peach into the anus...wow I was fuck the first time by a girl..I jokingly ask her for red packet, because I loose my viraginity without any preparation, she smile and proceed, it was a sensation feeling and didi start to harden.

Procedure 4
Was ask to turn and lie on my back. She put a peanut sweet in her mouth starts to massage my nipples and slowly goes down to the didi and do the blow job. After she gently, split out the sweet...rinse her mouth with ice water and start massage the nipples and again slowly goes down to the didi.

Procedure 5
The blow job begin...choose between using jelly or nothing, I choose to have jelly....with the jelly inside her mouth blow the didi is something I have not experience before, it was good and you can feel texture and grip to you didi, while doing the blow job she uses her fingers nail to claw around the didi and didi become even harder...

Procedure 6
The finale..she gently wear the raincoat for my didi and the pumping action starts....she pumps and pumps and pumps...until I ask her to stop...because cannot tahan when she is pumping the beast is swinging...so ask to her to lay down...and my turn to pumps her...I use the 10 strokes of slow pumps follows by 5 stroke of fast pumps and repeat the process until she cannot hold anymore plead to me for fast pumps...reponse to her request I adjusted my pumping speed to about 20 pumps per 10 seconds till she moans and she say “kuai tian kuai tian mah wa ren bu ju liao...that where we come together with her clanging to me for a while until my didi start to soften .before letting me go..she did cleaning up and ask me to rest on the bed while she prepare bath room for me to bath. Ever single detail was taken care. Will be going to ZH soon. According to the PRO, she say that I was very lucky to have A18 because she is here only for a few days....

Overall very sextify looking into the amount you have to pay and services you recieve I think there is not easy to look for another place other than ZH.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

airbrush, a few comments about your FR:

1 Wah...exciting blow by blow account.

2 Congrats...You are no longer anus virgin... should have ask the gal to pay you fee for "fucking" your asshole.

3 Weight of 90 kg? I think you mean lbs.

4 First, SZ... now you want to go back to ZH? Forgot about your darling in SZ already issit?

5 Sorry... cannot up you again. Otherwise, I would have done so.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

thank machoman...spotting the "pronography" typography error it should be 90 lbs /42 kgs....Yes I did not let GF know that I am in ZH but she sms me that she got the feeling that I am in SZ when my didi landed but didi not ready to engage in SZ so has to swim across to ZH..... she just sms me what happen? Honestly...I still think of her because she once say that she is "Chung Yi" kind of girl when the first time I meet her.....so how to get over the feeling ...everytime my HP vibrates my hearts beat faster...
Old 04-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HKGuy2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all your guys that have enjoyed Zhuhai and Macau,

If you visit here often, why not buy a place and keep it occupied with your personal Chinese princess like I have done.

In fact, I have bought and sold several places recently in Zhuhai and I now own two semi-detached townhouses that I would be willing to sell to anyone who has an interest. It is located in the best development in Zhuhai with great facilities.

Plus with the pending appreciation in the RMB along with the new bridge to be built from HK to Zhuhai and Macau, this property have plenty of upside.

Send me a private message if anyone has an interest.

I will be back this weekend to visit my Chinese Princess!
Old 04-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKGuy2003
For all your guys that have enjoyed Zhuhai and Macau,

If you visit here often, why not buy a place and keep it occupied with your personal Chinese princess like I have done.
Sorry, HKGuy2003, but I prefer to have as many princesses as I can afford and my didi also like to experience all different kinds of PRC MMs... big, medium and small boobs,tall,average or short in height,etc

I can afford to be selective since I am spoiled for choice in ZH, Macau and SZ.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Sorry, HKGuy2003, but I prefer to have as many princesses as I can afford and my didi also like to experience all different kinds of PRC MMs... big, medium and small boobs,tall,average or short in height,etc

I can afford to be selective since I am spoiled for choice in ZH, Macau and SZ.
Can ask HKGuy2003 to rent his bungalow out for us if we are in ZH. If the bungalow is along the seaside, it is very beautiful...can parade and bonk along the sea shore....like movie show.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Epilogue

Now back in Sillypore,
The girl does not have a phone and gave me her bosses cellphone and I have connected sporadically with her to chat whenever the boss is at work too.

On a separate occasion, I called lovely “B***” who we learnt is the newbie “mami” for some of the new street freelancers of walking street and she walked over to the café to let me talk to my café waitress on her cellphone. How nice of her. My girl has also given me her close colleague’s cellphone to reach her as they spend considerable time together.

brother would it be very humid and warm during June season?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1