The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

1) Chuc Mung Nam Moi = Cung chúc tân xuân = Happy New Year

2) Cung hỉ phát tài = "Congratulations and be Prosperous"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Chinese New Year Greetings:

1) Chuc Mung Nam Moi = Cung chúc tân xuân = Happy New Year

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 13-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning guys, sorry to trouble u guys to help me to translate this sentence. It is a greeting sentence, but without the sign I cant interpret it fully..... "Chuc anh mot ngay moi bat dau moi su tot dep va that vui"

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good morning guys, sorry to trouble u guys to help me to translate this sentence. It is a greeting sentence, but without the sign I cant interpret it fully..... "Chuc anh mot ngay moi bat dau moi su tot dep va that vui"
My dict told me like this:

Wish you a new day everythings will be good and fun

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For your tieng viet standard, it will be an insult if I translate the entire sentence for you, right... hahaha !

So here are some translations which you may find useful...

mới = new
bắt đằu = begin
mọi = every
sự thật = truth, real
tốt đẹp = fine, good
vui = happy
Old 13-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

No la... its ok. I got a fren, most ppl think he cant/dun know vietnamese well, but his level of vulgar vietnamese language is WAY above me... Words like CCB, LJ, KNN, etc....

Thanks for lending a hand. Have u started to learn any viet song? Will bring u to sing after u learned 1 song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
For your tieng viet standard, it will be an insult if I translate the entire sentence for you, right... hahaha !

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Need your help again.... and other bros too...

"Em co mot mat cam em ko the noi ra duoc". Anyone knows what is the meaning of the words "mat cam"?

Quote:
So here are some translations which you may find useful...

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No la... its ok. I got a fren, most ppl think he cant/dun know vietnamese well, but his level of vulgar vietnamese language is WAY above me... Words like CCB, LJ, KNN, etc....

Thanks for lending a hand. Have u started to learn any viet song? Will bring u to sing after u learned 1 song
You have to teach me how to sing what... in return, I can also teach you some viet vulgarities if you like... hahaha ! In fact, there's a book which has all those words inside... it is called "Making out in Vietnamese", avaliable in all Times bookshop
Old 13-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Need your help again.... and other bros too...

"Em co mot mat cam em ko the noi ra duoc". Anyone knows what is the meaning of the words "mat cam"?
I search all my dictionary and can't find mat cam, so I guess it could be a spelling mistake. Maybe it should be: mặc cảm = complex.

She has a complex problem which she can't say it out.

Just my guess.... may not be correct.
Old 13-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Thanks again for your help. I think she doesnt mean MAC CAM, because there is another sentence also have the words ... "Bay nhieu cung du de em mat cam voi anh roi"... anyone know the meaning of this sentence too???

Quote:
I search all my dictionary and can't find mat cam, so I guess it could be a spelling mistake. Maybe it should be: mặc cảm = complex.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rjrj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks again for your help. I think she doesnt mean MAC CAM, because there is another sentence also have the words ... "Bay nhieu cung du de em mat cam voi anh roi"... anyone know the meaning of this sentence too???
i think bro carrot007 is right

to be honest i kinda like a viet WL now. Been seeing her for almost 2 weeks. I dont know if it's just me, but for some reason, the more i read back the sms posted, the less i trust her coz her msgs sound very similar to those over here, like the way she felt about her work, the way she expressed her feelings abt me, etc.
Old 14-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Samster

The employment rate for VN is still very bad..... working at restaurant is only paid US$57

Human traffic flows in Ha Tinh
==========================

Lured to a brothel in the north-central province of Ha Tinh by a man who promised her VND1 million (US$57) a month for a job at a nice restaurant, Tai’s story is all too common in the region.

The 23-year-old woman was seeking work in the southern provinces, the dream of many impoverished women in the central region, when she was approached by the man, who posed as an everyday xe om (motorbike taxi) driver, in May.

She was lucky enough to escape three days later when her captors allowed her an unmonitored bathroom break.

Tai said she had gotten them to ease their control by feigning insanity with incessant laughing and eating.

But for most women who end up shackled by the yoke of human trafficking, the stories don’t end as luckily as Tai’s. Many women and girls, including very young children, have been lured into indefinite slavery at Ha Tinh’s Ky Anh District brothels.

Often kidnapped, many of the sex workers are paid next to nothing, or even nothing.

Police say that traffickers almost always promise good salaries for good jobs working at restaurants or as housemaids before forcing the women into prostitution which is illegal in Vietnam.

Ky Anh District police said that those fortunate enough to escape often do so by somehow contacting their family members, who then contact police to extract their nieces, daughters and sisters from the brothels.

But the district’s brothels themselves, the most notorious in the region, continue operating.

Rescue efforts

Ha Tinh Province police made their biggest arrest in recent months early last December when they apprehended Vo Quoc Nguyen and Nguyen Thi Sau for human trafficking and sexual exploitation after one of their victims, Vi Thi Huyen, escaped and informed police.

Police said Nguyen had lured three girls aged 13- 14 to work as prostitutes since last September.

He had told them they would work as housemaids, according to police reports.

Investigators said that Nguyen had sold Huyen and Vi Thi Huong from Nghe An Province to Sau for a total of VND2 million (US$114).

After forcing them to work as prostitutes, Sau then sold Huyen to her neighbor Tran Thi Thuy for VND1 million and the girl continued to be forced to work as a prostitute.

On October 7, Huyen managed to escape from Thuy and found her way to Ky Anh District police.

Last June, police rescued fifteenyear-old Dinh Thi Thuy of Quang Binh Province from a Ky Anh brothel that operates openly as the “Thanh Hoa Restaurant.”

Thuy’s father, Dinh Minh Tho, had informed police that he had found Thuy working there three weeks after she went missing. The girl said she had been forced into prostitution by the restaurant’s owner, Nguyen Thi Oanh.

Nguyen Thi Toan from Ky Anh District had been looking for her fourteen-year-old daughter Nguyen Thi Men since she went missing March 16 last year.

A week after the disappearance, she found the girl at Nam Hai Restaurant, rumored to be a brothel, in the district’s Ky Tien Commune. However, people at the restaurant prevented Toan from meeting her daughter.

Toan told the police she had seen her daughter at the establishment but investigators reported that they could not find Men when they returned to the restaurant.

A tip off that the girl was living with her friend in Quang Binh Province’s Tuyen Hoa District proved fruitless as police said they had failed to find the girl when they visited the locality.

Women and children fall into oblivion as brothel district swallows lives

Reported by Truong Quang Nam

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

I have just asked a gal abt this sentence, when i wrote "...mat cam.." she immediately said the 2 words is "COMPLEX"!!! Later I asked why not write "mac cam" then she said the person write wrongly... Thanks Carrot!!! You are great!

Quote:

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Miss World 2008 choses Vietnam as first stop on charity tour
===============================================

Miss World 2008 Ksenia Sukhinova at a press briefing in Ho Chi Minh City last Wednesday. The Russian is in Vietnam on a charity tour, her first as the beauty queen. Miss World 2008 Ksenia Sukhinova of Russia arrived in Ho Chi Minh City last Wednesday, beginning an 18-day charity tour of Vietnam her first since she won the world’s premier beauty contest last month.

She expressed her happiness at being able to help disadvantaged people in Vietnam in a press briefing at HCMC’s Sheraton Saigon Hotel.

Sukhinova is accompanied by Miss World Organization’s Chairwoman Julia Morley and American-Vietnamese Hoang Kieu, the president of Antibody Antigen Supply Inc. (RAAS) group.

Morley said they chose Vietnam for the first charity tour because the Vietnamese are “special people with a strong will.”

Sukhinova will participate in many activities during her visit, including handing over houses to the poor and joining some cultural events.

After spending 1st 2 day of the journey in the central resort town of Nha Trang, she will visit Hanoi, a few northern provinces, the central localities of Thua-Thien Hue, Quang Ngai and Da Nang, as well as the Mekong Delta provinces of Kien Giang, Tien Giang and Hau Giang.

The journey, which is estimated to cost more than VND20 billion (US$1.16 million), will close in HCMC.

On January 25, which is also the last day of the 2008 lunar year, the beauty queen will celebrate Lunar New Year’s Eve at HCMC’s September 23rd Park.

Sukhinova’s predecessor Zhang Zi Lin of China couldn’t come to Vietnam as scheduled due to some personal problems but Hoang Kieu said she would join the tour from January 12.

Sukhinova said she wants to outdo the Chinese in terms of a Miss World’s charity tasks. According to Kieu, Zhang had raised more than $30 million from around the world in her one-year term.

Kieu said the trip was the first step of his company’s 2009 charity program. He thanked local authorities and organizations for assisting RAAS with its projects, citing the VND180 billion ($10.35 million) raised in Kien Giang so far as an example.

Sukhinova was crowned Miss World 2008 last December in South Africa. The 22-year-old is a student pursuing a science degree from the Tyumen Oil and Gas University.

RAAS will organize the Miss World 2010 contest in Nha Trang Town on the central coast, according to an agreement signed last July.

Morley said she is keeping abreast of Vietnam’s preparation work for the event.

“We must work hard together to do it correctly and beautifully,” she said.

Reported by Trong Kha

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My dict told me it means:

that amount also enough to let me feel complex with you

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

What dict did u use? maybe i can try out.

The meaning of this sentence is unclear... why feel complex??... anyway not i write one so i also dun know what is feel complex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My dict told me it means:

that amount also enough to let me feel complex with you

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1