The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Another interesting point some of the Villareal's fans queue outside the stadium to shake hands with Liverpool players and wished the players good luck at Paris.
Nice fans.

So it will be Carlo Ancelotti versus Liverpool in a Champions League final for the 3rd time. Klopp's 4th Champions League final. Ancelotti leads with 5 finals appearance. Time for Mo Salah to get his revenge. Real Madrid dislocated his shoulder in that Champions League final.

Diaz can win 6 medals this year. Amazing. Porto has won the league and is in their domestic cup final.

Last edited by Xgenre; 05-05-2022 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Nice fans.

So it will be Carlo Ancelotti versus Liverpool in a Champions League final for the 3rd time. Klopp's 4th Champions League final. Ancelotti leads with 5 finals appearance. Time for Mo Salah to get his revenge. Real Madrid dislocated his shoulder in that Champions League final.

Diaz can win 6 medals this year. Amazing. Porto has won the league and is in their domestic cup final.
Revenge time! Everything is red!

Old 05-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 05-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/67920382572...1269569287573/

Liverpool just released next season's home Jersey.
Old 05-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t know how football just shocks me so often but here it is again??!!

Can you believe it? Pep bottling Europe again!! 2 goal advantage 4 TIMES  during the tie...............and blew it!! Also KDB flops on the big stage again. Sign for Liverpool Kevin, win a European trophy or two

City going out this way gives me supreme pleasure!!! That's the difference between them and us - they threw away a 2 goal lead, we grabbed ours back and scored a third for good measure!!!

That will shut them up for a while, City are still a small club without a European pedigree

Now what these games show as did the FA cup semi is that if you want to take the ball against City and actually use it they are vulnerable. Too many teams sit back and let City dominate them. Frustrates me no end when we want at least one team to take points off them

Also agree with ESPN with regards to City in the closing minutes of the 90 minutes. You've seen RM do it to Chelsea and PSG, the minute RM got the first goal just run the ball into the corners. They were still wide open when RM was in the ascendancy. Who cares if it makes you look like cowards you'd be through and RM would be out!! The baffling thing is they were doing stuff like that against Atletico Madrid?!

Some tasty extra tidbits...

Dejan Lovren @Dejan06Lovren

What Mo wishes, Mo gets it.

Good luck in the final Liverpool FC.

#paybacktime

And Mo tweeted "We have a score to settle" Fingers crossed Mo!!!

Oh and Klopp just got the dressing room picture to motivate his team!!! Seems like the RM players were wearing #14 jerseys after last night's match. Apparently it means "All out for 14" or some nonsense like that Ram those shirts back down their throats Redmen Hopefully this turns into the same fiasco as Gattuso touching the trophy before the final in 2005!!!

See ya in Paris, Real Madrid.

WE WANT REVENGE!!!
Old 05-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Beautiful stuff bro, thanks!!

Especially like the last one illustrating our journey to Paris
Old 05-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

So it will be Carlo Ancelotti versus Liverpool in a Champions League final for the 3rd time. Klopp's 4th Champions League final. Ancelotti leads with 5 finals appearance.
Everton will be thinking if only they had held onto Carlo this could have been them
Old 05-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Realize the scale of his achievement so far....

Klopp is the first manager to reach 3 cup finals. And he is still in the title race. Sir Alex, Wenger, Mourinho..nobody could get this far.

The team has played 57 games so far this season and will play 6 more this month. They were 13 points behind in title race. Then his two main strikers went for AFCON and played till the final. Everyone said that was the end. And somehow Klopp's Liverpool is still in the race for Quadruple.

He doesn't have budget to buy Haaland or Mbappe. He rested 5 players on Saturday and won. He wanted to rest Diaz today but had to call him in early. Somehow, he is still keeping up with these pressures. And you know somehow he will beat Tottenham on Saturday.

Only Jurgen Klopp could do this. Only Jurgen Klopp!
Old 05-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

There is precedent.

In May 1981 Liverpool beat Real Madrid 1-0 in Paris to be crowned the European Champions.

I forsee history repeating itself in May 2022..... Liverpool will beat Real Madrid in Paris for the European Crown again !
Old 05-05-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Can you believe it? Pep bottling Europe again!! 2 goal advantage 4 TIMES  during the tie...............and blew it!! Also KDB flops on the big stage again. Sign for Liverpool Kevin, win a European trophy or two
To be fair to KDB, he was substituted in the 72nd min for Gundogan. Still 0-0 then. Once Mahrez scores, PG substituted Jesus for Grealish, Mahrez for Fernandino. When Real Madrid scores, PG realised his most potent attacking players are all sitting on the bench. Extra time like that how to attack ah?

There is a danger Man City will drop points against in-form Newcastle this weekend. No mood after the devastating loss. Tired legs from playing 120 minutes and Kyle Walker may be injured again. Must be quite tough for PG (the former Barcelona player and manager) to lose at Real Madrid.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...-madrid-shock/

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Everton will be thinking if only they had held onto Carlo this could have been them
Sore loser still feeling the effects of his AC Milan losing to us in 2005. Declares himself an Everton fan and omits any mention of 2005. Good lah, we are still getting a free ride in his head.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...adrid-23867684

He must be peeing in his pants now. In 2005, we were 3-0 down but we scored 3 goals in 6 minutes. On Wednesday, we were 2-0 down but we scored 3 goals in 12 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Realize the scale of his achievement so far....Klopp is the first manager to reach 3 cup finals. And he is still in the title race. Sir Alex, Wenger, Mourinho..nobody could get this far.
He is also the only manager in Liverpool's history to qualify us for every match we can ever play for in a season. We went all the way for all 3 cup competitions. Never ever happened before.

Rafa used to say we need to rotate because we have to keep legs fresh during the last 2 months of the season. Now we play more than ever before and our injury list is ok and players are still fresh and hungry. All credit to the staff working in the background. Especially this guy.

https://trainingground.guru/articles...nd-performance
Old 05-05-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He must be peeing in his pants now. In 2005, we were 3-0 down but we scored 3 goals in 6 minutes. On Wednesday, we were 2-0 down but we scored 3 goals in 12 minutes.
Dun underestimate RM....... last night they scored 3 goals in 5 mins.!!
Old 05-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Dun underestimate RM....... last night they scored 3 goals in 5 mins.!!
Fair enough. Don't worry. We won't under-estimate Real Madrid because there is an element of revenge for the final. We need to take revenge for Mo Salah's dislocated shoulder and for Karius's career. We will take revenge by beating them in the finals fairly, without the use of underhand or rough tactics.

Many who played in that final are still around. TAA, VVD, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Bobby, Mane, Salah
Old 05-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I believed last night's match was rigged! It's hard to explain but Citeh would have easily gotten through if they wanted to. The betting syndicate was involved to rig the match!
Old 06-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Did you watch the match bro? KDB had a very average game at best before he was subbed. Great player no doubt and would love to have him at Anfield, Klopp loves him and he seems to get along with Virg going by the post match hugs and kisses whenever we play City.

But somehow KDB seems to choke during big games when City and even Belgium need him most?

As for Pep's subs, for £100m Grealish really needed to put away at least 1 of his chances on Wednesday night. Big flop it seems?

As for the PL run in, we just have to keep on winning and let the rest take care of itself. Actually think West Ham going out to EF last night in the EL semi hopefully might help us as well as they now need to turn their attention back to PL Euro qualification places and still have a home game against City.

Massive game for us against Spurs on Sat. Going to be a tough one with Conte on the sidelines and Kane and Son on the pitch. Hope our 12th man can get us across the line.

BELIEVE

Quote:
To be fair to KDB, he was substituted in the 72nd min for Gundogan. Still 0-0 then. Once Mahrez scores, PG substituted Jesus for Grealish, Mahrez for Fernandino. When Real Madrid scores, PG realised his most potent attacking players are all sitting on the bench. Extra time like that how to attack ah?

There is a danger Man City will drop points against in-form Newcastle this weekend. No mood after the devastating loss. Tired legs from playing 120 minutes and Kyle Walker may be injured again. Must be quite tough for PG (the former Barcelona player and manager) to lose at Real Madrid.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...-madrid-shock/
Old 06-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Rubbish!

City bottled it plain and simple.

Perhaps the ref might have been biased because Casemiro probably should have been red carded with 2 yellows and also the time issues looked favourable to RM.

But bottom line only Pep and his boys are to blame and they choked it. Happens all the time in life under stressful situations. The enigma of life.

2 points of interest.

1. Pep has yet to win a CL w/o Messi. Every season passing makes this psychological factor even greater and I think these negative vibes pass down to his teams with Munich and now City.

2. Stand corrected but don't think any of the City players have won a CL before. They are a very very good team no doubt but somehow lack the maturity when it counts in the CL context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I believed last night's match was rigged! It's hard to explain but Citeh would have easily gotten through if they wanted to. The betting syndicate was involved to rig the match!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1