The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
How long did they wait outside the shops? Any of the girls got caught?
customer wun kana right?
Old 19-07-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

It wasnt a raid. Just the SDA going around to remind everyone to use SafeEntry and to put on mask whenever possible.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
Carried her meaning this? Given Xiaoqian's petite frame, will be easy to carry her and screw.

I tried a few types of missionary with Xiaoqian. She seems to like these 2 missionary positions judging by her reactions when I did it on her.

This position is my favourite. Can hold her down and go into her really deep while frenching her at the same time.
The first pics and last pics is I did with xq and can feel her damm wet and her facial expression she loves it. Carry her about 5 mins put her down for missionary legs over shoulders 5 to 6 mins later shoot already
Old 19-07-2020, 08:31 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Got COVID patient visit the building 7 July.

😰😰😰
Yes. Good luck to those who visited parklane on 7th july.

Hope those who goes parklane dont suck the same boobies with the covid guy...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-07-2020, 08:33 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
the scary part is dunno which shop this patient visited. If go to those proper establishments, still have safe entry and can trace the movement. but if go to mp, then will be a headache as none practise it.
Before they suck the boobs, they should already know this building is unable to wash up...if wana chiong like pre covid, then can only pray

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
It wasnt a raid. Just the SDA going around to remind everyone to use SafeEntry and to put on mask whenever possible.
Yes, you are right but still caused some alarm.

I was inside with xiaoqian and we were halfway through the action when they came, dick shrink as we thought was a raid. After she confirmed it wasn't, we just continue to finish what we started. She was very patient to get me hard again and really took our time to play. I never stayed in her shop for so long and never pay extra.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Yes, you are right but still caused some alarm.

I was inside with xiaoqian and we were halfway through the action when they came, dick shrink as we thought was a raid. After she confirmed it wasn't, we just continue to finish what we started. She was very patient to get me hard again and really took our time to play. I never stayed in her shop for so long and never pay extra.
If it was a raid what will happen to the customers if get caught? I think maybe just questioning and must answer truthfully if not kenna

Ya and now those who go for MLs don't suck on their boobs might not know who suck it before you. At least you touch it still can sanitise your hands or sanitise the MLs boots before sucking them
Old 19-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Just did XQ around 4pm. Blowjob good suction and finger her while bj. Did cowgirl and carried her then unloaded in missionary with 2 legs over shoulders she is very wet too. Today she like tired didn't offer much but still good release lol
I recall her sharing she had a 难做 repeat customer on friday, always took a long time to cum, keep changing positions and was aggressive during fj. High chance he tire her out which is why she looks tired.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
If it was a raid what will happen to the customers if get caught? I think maybe just questioning and must answer truthfully if not kenna
Can't answer this as I've no experience and not looking forward to gaining any.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The first pics and last pics is I did with xq and can feel her damm wet and her facial expression she loves it. Carry her about 5 mins put her down for missionary legs over shoulders 5 to 6 mins later shoot already

Both positions can give you a clear view of Xiaoqian facial expression. She is very flexible so her legs can blend upwards like in the last pic missionary, can just pin her down in that position and pump.

If she really enjoys it, her facial expression and volume of her moans will show it.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Considering how active this thread is, it's no wonder the authorities will be alerted.
Exactly.

Also with all this publicity and lack of hygiene, it is not hard to imagine that a Covid-19 case or two is not far away.

Well actually looks to have recently hit Parklane already.

Good luck to all bros who are regulars over there.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Before they suck the boobs, they should already know this building is unable to wash up...if wana chiong like pre covid, then can only pray
only 3 mps there has shower facilities for washing up, xiaoqian, the one beside her and lvl 5 viet.

Last edited by Cash8877; 19-07-2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitano View Post
A COVID positive visited parkland at 7 July, 1225-1pm, I think this maybe trigger today AV raid
pray this patient went for lunch and not a lunchtime quickie. a handful of mps start business around noon.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
pray this patient went for lunch and not a lunchtime quickie. a handful of mps start business around noon.
Any Bros so far try Lisa Viet at level 5. Can share experience, how much for Full course?
Old 19-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19815 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ya and now those who go for MLs don't suck on their boobs might not know who suck it before you. At least you touch it still can sanitise your hands or sanitise the MLs boots before sucking them
For a start both of you should be unmasked, so there goes yr fines.

If both of you are engaging in proper massage I guess no other charges against you.

If both of you caught in compromising positions or she’s not properly dressed then g’luck to both!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread