The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Sharing wife

Let say married for 10 years. separated for 1 years but could not forget her and realise that he love her so much that he went back to her and she accepted him back.

After together for 2 weeks. He found out through her SMS record that she is seeing someone and found also contraceptive pill in her bags.

Upon confrontation. The women say she now love the other man more and would like to keep both relationships.

The man love her so much but then he is confused.....

What do u guys think??

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hum_sub_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing wife

The wife already confessed that she loves the other man more, so no point getting back even though she wants to hang on to both relationships
Old 19-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
adam_jack is Cool - loads of Potential

i agree with bro hum_sub_loh, u can forgive her havin a man outside and make her leave him, but not sharing ur wife with him... we r humans only animals share wife~
Old 19-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
beingunknown200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you have to ask THE man for this *drum rolls* Bro Peterpan...he is the 祖师爷 of hotwifing n cuckolding man. Well if this guy can bear the idea of being cuckolded, then he might want to get into this lifestyle, altho I believe it is still a bit different from the real cuckolding whereby the husband cant even have the wife at all.

Disclaimer: This lifestyle is really not for anyone, and it really depends on the level of trust, openness n love betw the guy n his wife.
Old 19-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

I think you need to find out the real reasons behind her taking you back... IMHO, women are emotional creatures, if she already fell for the other guys, it is sometimes not possible to turn around.

At present, everything to that woman with the new BF is fresh and exciting, coz this is the exploring period. I think this is especially true to us, men, when we have a new fling, sex is always better and things are always more exciting...

She maybe trying to hold on to something, juz in case that relationship does not work out, she will have something to fall back on... Or maybe it could be part guilt, part responsibilities, if the woman has children... There are many if's and could be's, however the only person with the true answer is the woman...

Hope that the man will not be taken for a ride by this woman...

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 19-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_jack
i agree with bro hum_sub_loh, u can forgive her havin a man outside and make her leave him, but not sharing ur wife with him... we r humans only animals share wife~

What about wifies that share husband???

lolz

Old 19-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceman
Bro,

I think you need to find out the real reasons behind her taking you back... IMHO, women are emotional creatures, if she already fell for the other guys, it is sometimes not possible to turn around.

At present, everything to that woman with the new BF is fresh and exciting, coz this is the exploring period. I think this is especially true to us, men, when we have a new fling, sex is always better and things are always more exciting...

She maybe trying to hold on to something, juz in case that relationship does not work out, she will have something to fall back on... Or maybe it could be part guilt, part responsibilities, if the woman has children... There are many if's and could be's, however the only person with the true answer is the woman...

Hope that the man will not be taken for a ride by this woman...

Cheers!

VM

Bro, U are in Singapore??

Maybe it's money that the first could provide and not the 2nd??

Cheers

Old 19-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 22
initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
The women say she now love the other man more and would like to keep both relationships.

The man love her so much but then he is confused.....

What do u guys think??

Cheers

The guy should learn to let go....he chose to separate as well. Make a mistake, learn to live with it. Trying to force all parties back into the equation will end up even worst
Old 19-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 20
mptan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Let her go lah, there's so much tree in the forest.
Old 20-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
buzzing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Rainman,

Tough position, affairs of the heart is really to have any right or wrong. depends whether they are still legally married, or already legally separated. The problem with women is that once they have a change of heart, they normally will not come back. But you never know.

Sharing of wife issue..... personally tough to accept, but there are those that will do it.

cheers!!
chip
Old 20-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 21
bunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tough!

Look at wife perspective ... she found someone else within teh 1 year.
But since hubby come back ... she probably still feels soemthing for him ... I mean must have something after the 10 years rite ... so willing to still have him but at saem time cannto let go.

Analysis ... does tno think that the old relationship will be one that can withstand the test of time ... i.e. cannto go back to the old one ... but I think at some point in time she will ahve to make a decision ... unless all 3 will have a not strings attached relationship.

So bro, I think if you still want to hang on, you probably could, but u will have to win her heart and she has to make the decision ... and if she drops the other guy to come back to you then that is good. But need to assess what happent he last time ...and DUN repeat it again ... u have to gain her trust I guess.

All the best
Old 20-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
sunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Rainman,

You're in Singapore? Gime a call leh. We'll meet up for kopi. Can talk there.

Sun
Old 20-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Bro, U are in Singapore?? Maybe it's money that the first could provide and not the 2nd??
No, not yet. I am leaving on 26 and shld be back latest by 8 Nov.

I can't agree more on this assessment. The scenario will be worst if the money from the 1st is used to supplement the 2nd instead of the children (Assuming that there are children)...

The thing is everything in this relationship will not be the same like before... IMHO, that man need to determine the reason why he wants to take back his ex-wife. Find out the reason why he wants to play second fiddle and become "Robert-Head", instead of being Lord of the Bonking scene again. Assuming again that there are children, are children the factor or the emotional emptiness the cause of getting back together again??? Answers to these questions can only come from the man himself... 解铃还须锡铃人。。。

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 20-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

Maintain the relationship as it is.
In the long run, this woman may lose out if she is unable to hold her attraction. Think she needs to decide who is the more trustworthy partner.

If I were the man who loves her deeply, I will respect her decision and live with my mistake to allow a separation to happen in the first place.
Old 20-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ah_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds like my case but me not married even a year this things happen liao.... when i can say i can never acccept it. Thus it is a insult to me and to my child too. i still believe in the old sayings Na ren Feng lui = Hua XIn....Nu ren Feng Lui = Xia Zian...Bro i can tell you this type of women can not wan one. i have learn my lessons hard and tough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1