The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
snake03hot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Arrow Sex with my wife’s friend and her daughter

I was visiting them on my way to some other place. I decided to spend a day with them. Moreover Samir was away & she was alone with her daughter Rupa. After we entered the house & Rita went to make tea. Rupa was reading a book in one of the rooms & was wearing a black & white striped top [figure hugging] & matching skirt mid thigh level. [I like this dress a lot and she looks very pretty, beautiful, gorgeous and attractive in this dress - she knows this as I have told her this many times before & I think she was wearing this dress to make herself look attractive to me]. She was looking exceedingly pretty beautiful attractive gorgeous and inviting. [Had I been around her age I would have definitely married her & made her my wife - in fact I don’t mind having her as my wife even now -more so after giving me such a gala time]. I said to her “you are very beautiful pretty & attractive & you look gorgeous in this dress.” As I said this to her she stood up and said “thank you”. I went to her pulled her very close to me & hugged her tightly - she did not resist & in fact she too embraced me. I kissed her cheeks & lips & said “you are very pretty attractive & beautiful. I want you tonight, will you mind if we sleep together tonight. I want to love you tonight”. She just smiled & blushed - I could make her face turn pinkish & she hugged me and kissed me on my lips - our lip to lip kiss lasted for quite some time. She did not reply but her actions said it all. She is about 5’6” in height & her vital statistics will be approx 34-28-32. I knew that she was willing & I was eagerly waiting for the night. Her breasts were almost full size and when I hugged her I could feel them pressed on my chest. She was breathing very rapidly & I knew that she is extremely aroused. I kept on hugging and kissing her and she was enjoying my hug and kisses & she too responded to my kisses and our lips were locked quite passionately. I kept on feeling her curves & I lifted her top & put my hands inside her top & felt her bare back and bumps under her panty & that gave me a huge erection. I was rock hard in no time. I took her hands and made her feel my hard on over my pants & guided her hands inside my pants and as her soft hands held my penis I got an electric shock - the feel of her soft hands over my penis was just too great - cant be described but can be only experienced. She was breathing fast and I knew that she was fully excited and ready for a nice fuck.

Rita walked with tea and said “let’s have tea.” I kept on hugging and kissing Rupa & Rita kept staring us with eyes wide open. She again said “tea is ready. Have your tea; it’s getting cold”. After tea I had a quick bath and changed for dinner.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DasQuick is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sex with my wife’s friend and her daughter

There's a thing call paragraphs.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasQuick View Post
There's a thing call paragraphs.
my thoughts exactly. TS if you type in paragraphs it'd be so much nicer to read.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

Full story can be found here:

http://gandmand.com/stories/file.php...d_her_daughter
Old 05-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
alwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Angry Re: Sex with my wife’s friend and her daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersden View Post
ALAMAK, original story also no paragraphing. Get headache just reading first few lines.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

One look and you know it is a cut and paste. Haiz...
Old 06-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Samster

Lol jia lat man
Old 06-11-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Hello every body
Old 06-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Hello snake03hot
Old 06-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro great CSI work huh, no wonder TS goes into RED alert now ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 06-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Hello TS,
Story not yours ...at least quote the source. Your title !!!!!
Many CSI experts in this forum...
Old 11-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Thumbs down Sex with my wife’s friend and her daughter (continue)

Sex with my wife’s friend and her daughter (continue)

After dinner we went to the bedroom and in no time we were fully naked and in bed. Rita was looking damn sexy and inviting. Rita lay flat on her back and I was on top of her & we were kissing very passionately. I was having her after 2 ½ months. I was fully erect and she was very wet and pouring & we were exceedingly excited. I said to Rita “I want Rupa I will use condom and also take blowjob and give cunnilingus. As such she is aware and has seen us fuck so why not call her here - she can see us fuck and after I finish fucking you I can fuck her.” Rita said “what if you two get excited and decide against a condom? What if she gets pregnant?” I assured her that I will use condom and not ejaculate in her vagina. Rita was quite hesitant & reluctant at Rupa being in our room seeing us fuck & me fucking Rupa in her presence but I was hell bend & said “ok you go to the other room. We will be alone”. Rita said reluctantly “ok, she can be in our room & see you fuck me but please you don’t fuck her- take any number of blowjobs please. I know when you two will be together you two will be in great heat & will loose control - she will want you to fuck her over and over & ejaculate inside her & you will want the same and that might cause a lot of problems - she might conceive and get pregnant.” I assured her “do not worry, I will use condom when I fuck her. I HAVE TO FUCK RUPA TONIGHT.[this I emphasized strongly] If at all I want to ejaculate in her, I will withdraw and get a blowjob by her & ejaculate in her mouth or I shall enter your vagina & shall ejaculate inside you.” I then said jokingly “I don’t mind if she conceives and gets pregnant. After all we are in love, do you?” She said reluctantly “ok you fuck her but for greater safety you must wear 2 condoms & I will be watching you both fuck so that you two do not try stunts and fuck without a condom - I don’t trust you two at all - you two will be in great heat and without realizing the after effects you two will fuck without any condoms - this I am sure. If by chance she conceives and gets pregnant it will be a disaster. Of course you can ejaculate in her mouth as much as you want - she can give you a number of blow jobs, I don’t mind her giving you as many blow jobs you want.” I agreed as I wanted to fuck her in HER presence.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS no need to update liao.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 11-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Wednesday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, why you copy and paste one.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

I walked to Rupa’s room [naked of course] - she was awake - and asked her to join us. She agreed very willingly I held her by her waist and got her to ‘our’ bedroom. I said to her “let me undress you. You can watch me fuck your mother who is my dear darling wife. After that I will fuck you”. I undressed her - I took off her top and then undid the hooks of her skirt and they fell down. She took them off - she was in her panty & bra and was looking damn sexy. I embraced her and undid the hooks of her bra and took them off. I took her to the bed where I made her lie down flat by Rita’s side and slowly took off her panty. Both mother and daughter were lying naked side by side. Rupa was now fully naked and what a beauty and figure she has!!!!!!!!! Her figure must be 34-28-32. Her skin is dusky with small hairs all over; thighs are slightly hairy but smooth; breasts almost fully developed & quite suck able and nipples pinkish with dark brown areola - her nipples were erect with excitement & she has exceedingly sexy juicy & hot vagina. I mounted her and hugged her and kissed her lips, cheeks, and neck, suckled her breasts as she held me very tightly and kept kissing me, my lips cheeks and neck, and biting my earlobes. SHE looked on at us enjoying each other’s naked body with eyes wide open. I slowly proceeded to her navel and circled my tongue around her navel and as she started to groan & moan I slowly went down to her vagina - spread her thighs - well formed sexy smooth - held them apart and started to suckle her cunt - my tongue was probing the lips & depths of her vagina & she was pouring by then - her love juices were quite sweet and I enjoyed sucking them. I told her “you are damn sexy and I am sure you will be exceedingly satisfying when I fuck you. Your vagina is very hot and juicy. First see how I fuck my darling wife; I will fuck you after I fuck her.” She said “I have seen you both fuck earlier and I have seen that you both are very passionate when you fuck”. I then told her “she is my wife and I am her hubby”. She asked me “can I hold your penis before you two fuck?” and she held my penis with her soft hands which gave me an electric shock. I fingered her vagina and she was wet & pouring. While she was fondling my penis and me fingering her vagina we were locked in tight and passionate lip-to-lip kissing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1