The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
You gotten your wish.
Actually I have gotten more than my wish for a victory with no further injuries. The tackle to Konate's knee was super scary nonetheless. Gotten more than my wish because Curtis Jones, Gravenbech and Andy Robertson are back from injury.

I feel our team lack vocal leaders after the departure of Henderson and Milner. We used to see them barking orders on the pitch, calming nerves and encouraging the rest to give more. VVD is too far back. Andy Robertson is a seasoned professional who had won many titles/cups. He is the kind of guy we need in the business end of the season. We were much better when he came on. We missed the type of assist that he and TAA can provide from the wings.

The league winner will be largely decided by Brighton (facing Arsenal and Man City soon and Spurs (facing Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool soon). For the last 8 matches, Spurs face the top 3 plus Chelsea plus Newcastle (twice). Spurs can still qualify for CL so what a tough end to the season for them.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-3

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-6

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 06-04-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-3
Lawro: 2-3
Old 06-04-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-6
Liverpool to win and maintain lead.

I say 1-4

My Daily Star column
Old 06-04-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Virgil van Dijk wants Man United revenge after ’24 hours of hurt’ for Liverpool : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/0...for-liverpool/

Guys, what do you think? It's a strange match in a way. Liverpool wants to win to erase the bad memories of wasting chances in the FA cup. Man U wants to win to erase bad memories of their major collapse a few days back against Chelsea. We may see two sets of determined players.

Been getting my wishes recently so I will carry on to make a wish for tonight. Brighton to take points off Arsenal tonight and Crystal Palace to take points off Man City tonight

Last edited by Xgenre; 06-04-2024 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope to win the league and Europa league also. Treble carabao cup, Europa league and premier league. Then nxt season, win community shield, super cup, champions league and league.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it results from last night will put added pressure on The Reds, now they really have their work cut out for them and need to performed not 100% but 110%, a win is now a must..
Old 07-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Damn it results from last night will put added pressure on The Reds, now they really have their work cut out for them and need to performed not 100% but 110%, a win is now a must..
Monster, the ball is still in our hands. As long as we keep winning, we decide our own fate. Good that our squad is strengthened by players returning from injury. Andy Robertson will be like a new signing. We can also do squad rotation now. As for Man U, the roles have reversed. We are now more like the Man U of the 90s and 00s while they are more like Liverpool of the 90s and 00s. We have the better squad, better manager and system while they rely on winning 1-off games to make their season memorable.

Regardless of the result tonight, they will still miss out on CL next season. Strangely, their manager doesn't care that Man U concedes so many shots in the league. If their goalkeeper isn't on form, it will be massive losses every single match.
https://theanalyst.com/eu/2024/03/wh...so-many-shots/

Sad that Crystal Palace chose to sit back and defend last night. CP is very dangerous when they decide to attack Man City
Old 07-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
No expectation and no disappointment was my rule of thumb when the season started.

This team already performed well above expectations.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 07-04-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Monster, the ball is still in our hands. As long as we keep winning, we decide our own fate. Good that our squad is strengthened by players returning from injury. Andy Robertson will be like a new signing. We can also do squad rotation now. As for Man U, the roles have reversed. We are now more like the Man U of the 90s and 00s while they are more like Liverpool of the 90s and 00s. We have the better squad, better manager and system while they rely on winning 1-off games to make their season memorable.
The squad depth will be immense for the remaining 8 finals.

If the players performed then a win is a sure thing.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 07-04-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
The squad depth will be immense for the remaining 8 finals.
Ya, especially when if you look at our fixture list, we will be playing friday and sunday in our coming matches. 2.5 days between matches. Not enough time to rest so we really need to rotate our squad.

This Friday 3 am face Atalanta at home, then Sunday 9 pm face a fast running Crystal Palace at home. Next Friday 3 am face Atalanta away, then Sunday 11.30 pm face Fulham away.

The interesting thing is to see how Atalanta approaches the matches with us. They are 6th in the Italian league and has a decent chance of qualifying for the CL next season via a top 4 league finish. Will they commit their best players for the quarter finals? Especially if they are trailing by 2 to 3 goals after the first leg.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Guys, it's game on. We have named the strongest starting 11 based on our current injury situation. Our bench looks strong too. For the last match Klopp will have at Old Trafford, let's go all out for a massive result.

Chat here if anyone watching the match too.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Diaz score . Assist by Nunez
Old 07-04-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

It's the FA Cup match scenario again. Dominating possession, creating chances and missing shots. Szobozlai is non-existent. Should subbed him off for Curtis Jones. Bradley may be subbed too due to his yellow card.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1