The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Any bros can advise the address of 幸福岛

I will be staying at Longhua area, any sauna to recommend around this area?
Old 05-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
byebyecp is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Cool Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Just back from Shenzhen for a 2 nights happy new year binge. I have tried 明珠and 宾濠会所 massage, I have to say the former is much better than the 2nd. However that is based on my mei mei experience.

I have paid a taxi driver to bring us to find one dragon service in Shenzhen, we found one in Silver Lake 银湖. Did not manage to enter as we are short of time for new year celebration. By the look when we went inside, should not be fake!

Despite against the will of the taxi driver, we went to 沙湾 KTV 金公主。 Not bad...nice experience. The gers tips is RMB 200 for 1.5 hour, any extension is another 200. When the ger sit with you, you can request ST for additional RMB 100. Package back is RMB 1200. Nice!

Conclusion: After this trip, we are not going back to CP, stay at Shenzhen to explore!
Old 06-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Shenzhen KTV/Sauna

Bro byebyecp,

Good update on Shenzhen KTV and Sauna scene!
Old 10-01-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, have anyone tried the massage next to dong hua holiday inn? Is this a clean joint?
Old 10-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Usually i would stay at Kaili hotel at guomao , the spa below has happy ending ...
Old 11-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

Yeah, the gals there will all do rub pussy... i opt out from that one as I am more Kiasi. 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店 all accessible via the underpass. You go to Louhu MRT, go towards the underpass to Shangri-La hotel, first left turn. The hotel is on your right side when you come out from the underpass.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Hi all, have anyone tried the massage next to dong hua holiday inn? Is this a clean joint?
It's called 海韵轩、handjob place with model quality. However, not cheap... Around rmb 400 per session.

Hitch a ride on an ebike for rmb 5 or Take a 10-15 min walk up towards 南山市场 and a few saunas there that will do BBBJ CIM for less than rmb 400.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Can anyone recommend any good BBBJ spa in nanshan area ?
Near 南山市场 quite a few.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Luohu itself got more than hundred Spa and over 10,000 of BBBJ with CIM girls. Damage is between RMB$238- $350 for 60min - 90min.
I've went there since April and now every month will be there. Got the feeling as past CP. Bros interested can refer back to my past postings or add my wechat id to join in the SZ group chat.
Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan. Nanshan is backwater compared to the other two. Nanshan is more for local patronage so don't be surprised when they don't know where you're from when u whip out your passport to register at the front desk after midnite.

Upz 14pts for a fellow SZ chiongster!
Old 12-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan. Nanshan is backwater compared to the other two. Nanshan is more for local patronage so don't be surprised when they don't know where you're from when u whip out your passport to register at the front desk after midnite.

Upz 14pts for a fellow SZ chiongster!
Nanshan Area really for the locals? I like to stay at 1 of the hotel in Nanshan facing the sea , which provides shuttle bus to Shekou Ferry, but does agree that its far when you bring the KTV gals back from Lohu... Dint try any SN from Nanshan area though

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 12-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Shenzhen, Luohu KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
I like to stay at 1 of the hotel in Nanshan facing the sea, which provides shuttle bus to Shekou Ferry, but does agree that its far when you bring the KTV gals back from Lohu...
Yes too far and KTV hostess may not want to follow you back.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Nanshan Area really for the locals? I like to stay at 1 of the hotel in Nanshan facing the sea , which provides shuttle bus to Shekou Ferry, but does agree that its far when you bring the KTV gals back from Lohu... Dint try any SN from Nanshan area though
Sounds like you are staying in Shekou, which is the furthest part of nanshan near 海上世界. Your hotel sounds like 南海酒店 at Shekou. That place even worse and further... It's a place for western expats and the many mp around that area only gives hj for high prices... Mostly out to con westerners. But for those that can only speak English, this place might not be so bad... The wls around that area can speak a bit of English.

Nanshan proper is about a 10-15min can ride out from Shekou.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen, Luohu KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes too far and KTV hostess may not want to follow you back.
Agreed! Sure won't follow unless you giving a super big fat tip. I tried bringing from futian to nanshan which is a shorter journey and mostly not successful as well.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Shenzhen, Luohu KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Agreed! Sure won't follow unless you giving a super big fat tip. I tried bringing from futian to nanshan which is a shorter journey and mostly not successful as well.
Haha Futian even nearer to Nanshan but still far!

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

I usually stayed at Hilton if i stay at Nanshan area, dint try any SN around that area before to be honest. Hmmm maybe Im lucky, so far i wasnt rejected by any gals to come back to my hotel
But i like staying this area as near that ''HAI SHANG SHI JIE'' quite alot of place to eat and chill, also shekou ferry is convenient to go HKIA or HKG for lunch then back though the terminal is super crowded

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1