The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 25-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Orchard Tower prices are exorbitant? Not the usual $28 or $35 for normal massage - entrance fee.
Old 25-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejohnn View Post
Wah that 1 wearing red sitting there playing mobile phone 1 like damn soilid... Who knows the exact place ? Can PM me ? Or exchange katao..etc..
Old 25-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
as far as i understand, Orchard Towers only has 3 levels not including basement level, and no level 4. I was at the top floor, which was level 3. What level 4 u talking about bro? And come to think of it, I think she was trying to tell me her name was Honey. I must be thinking Korean to think Hani
There are 4 levels at OT excluding the basement level. If you are at the topmost level, means you are at level 4 and not 3.
Old 25-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
as far as i understand, Orchard Towers only has 3 levels not including basement level, and no level 4. I was at the top floor, which was level 3. What level 4 u talking about bro? And come to think of it, I think she was trying to tell me her name was Honey. I must be thinking Korean to think Hani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurrr View Post
There are 4 levels at OT excluding the basement level. If you are at the topmost level, means you are at level 4 and not 3.
4 levels in total at OT excluding the basement. 1st floor - where all the electronics shops and ATMs are. 2nd floor - where Ipanema located. 3rd floor - where majority of the massage parlours are. 4th floor - where crazy horse/Top 5 is located.
Old 25-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post
Wah that 1 wearing red sitting there playing mobile phone 1 like damn soilid... Who knows the exact place ? Can PM me ? Or exchange katao..etc..
If I remember correctly, this joint is on 3rd floor beside Bongo Pub (I think). The gal in red is called Yuki, one of the owners of this joint. But now I heard she moved to another joint on the 3rd floor.
Old 25-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
edng11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That youtube video is nt taken recently. If it is, hw cme the shops dun have cny decor? Also leejohn has been uploading videoclips at other threads
Old 25-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
If I remember correctly, this joint is on 3rd floor beside Bongo Pub (I think). The gal in red is called Yuki, one of the owners of this joint. But now I heard she moved to another joint on the 3rd floor.
Wah so rich !!!
Old 25-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edng11 View Post
That youtube video is nt taken recently. If it is, hw cme the shops dun have cny decor? Also leejohn has been uploading videoclips at other threads

U go to youtube and see the posted date. About 2-3 months ago.
Old 26-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post
U go to youtube and see the posted date. About 2-3 months ago.
With respect, the posting date is not the same as the date it was actually recorded. Unless that is imprinted on the video it'll be hard to tell when the actual video was recorded.

But the point of leejohnn (who is really cunty/police/liatioler/gaytiger etc) posting those youtube videos is not to share, but to raise the profile of places like Orchard Tower and other HCs/KTVs/MPs in hopes that it'll be repeatedly raided. THAT is his purpose in this forum - to spoil it for everyone else.

Don't feed the troll, just ignore him.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

hi brudders, what does entrance fee means...?

means u pay entrance fee to go in, then massage is another separate cost..? if want special another cost..?
Old 26-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
With respect, the posting date is not the same as the date it was actually recorded. Unless that is imprinted on the video it'll be hard to tell when the actual video was recorded.

But the point of leejohnn (who is really cunty/police/liatioler/gaytiger etc) posting those youtube videos is not to share, but to raise the profile of places like Orchard Tower and other HCs/KTVs/MPs in hopes that it'll be repeatedly raided. THAT is his purpose in this forum - to spoil it for everyone else.

Don't feed the troll, just ignore him.
Bro to be frank .You think AV dont know those MP at OT what they doing inside meh ? They dont need to collect infos from here. They can send someone down pretend as customer. Once GQ pop out, bingo. Anyway is not a secret,is matter of they want to do it or not.
Old 26-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejohnn View Post
I have to admit in terms of the hottest babes, OT prob still got the best looker and bodies. What a pity their service often is let down despite their high prices. Honestly, if they can give really good service i dun mind paying more cos i don't mind to pay more and have a really good time rather than to pay less and only have a "so so" feeling.

On another note, am surprised that bro leejohn can stand at the entrance for so long and blatantly record them. I am sure they know? Unless he using some kind of spy cam.
Old 26-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15336 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Orchard towers hot lah, got alot of good memories there,

3th, 4th floor, spilled alot of soldiers there...

Heh heh....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
On another note, am surprised that bro leejohn can stand at the entrance for so long and blatantly record them. I am sure they know? Unless he using some kind of spy cam.
The recordings were not done by leejohnn but by some youtube user dracularx. Clicking on the youtube video will bring you to the actual youtube site where you can see 20+ videos by dracularx, most likely done using a spycam watch or keychain. Can even hear his voice LOL.
Old 26-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lipteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hahaha
The video was recorded 3 months back only. No spy cam, its only a handphone. But taken very discreetly. The gals dunno because of the positioning.
No need to guess so much. I also have spy cam, but never use because even if you openly take, nothing wrong. Hzahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1