The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stairway is Cool - loads of Potential
Herpes first outbreak

Usually will blisters start in the mouth or on the lips first? I have 1 blister but i suspect its acne around the edge of my lips. Does it mean I contracted herpes?

I easily get Sexcited as I do not have much Sexperience. I am currently looking for a fling for some Sexcitement. If got time can do some Sexercise and hopefully one day I can become Sexpert.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Herpes first outbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stairway View Post
Usually will blisters start in the mouth or on the lips first? I have 1 blister but i suspect its acne around the edge of my lips. Does it mean I contracted herpes?
What makes you think it could be herpes? Have you been muff diving lately?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

yeah, but that girl doesn't look like she has herpes at all, no smell also.

I easily get Sexcited as I do not have much Sexperience. I am currently looking for a fling for some Sexcitement. If got time can do some Sexercise and hopefully one day I can become Sexpert.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, but that girl doesn't look like she has herpes at all, no smell also.
You can't tell by LOOKING. Many of those infected never have any symptoms. However, that doesn't change the fact that they can spread to virus to others.

Neither does herpes cause any odours so a fragrant pussy doesn't mean it's free of infections.

If you suspect herpes, hop over to DSC. If you're having an outbreak, taking a culture and diagnosing the cause should be easy,
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Usually around how much would it cost if i were to go to that clinic for check-up? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Usually around how much would it cost if i were to go to that clinic for check-up? Thanks in advance.
http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=5 or pick up the phone and ask all the questions you want.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

I made a mountain out of a molehill, false alarm. paiseh paiseh. lucky never go checkup and waste money.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I made a mountain out of a molehill, false alarm. paiseh paiseh. lucky never go checkup and waste money.
You may have been lucky this time round but if you don't stop muff diving, your sins will catch up with you.

Stay away from risky sex. It's not worth it.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Herpes research shows me there is a very low chance to acquire HSV-1 or HSV-2 from a positive carrier if he/she does not have outbreak during felliato/cunninglingus. This does not apply to unprotected sex!

Still you can always play safer, but everybody knows it is less fun.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatata21 View Post
My Herpes research shows me there is a very low chance to acquire HSV-1 or HSV-2 from a positive carrier if he/she does not have outbreak during felliato/cunninglingus. This does not apply to unprotected sex!

Still you can always play safer, but everybody knows it is less fun.
Please quote your sources.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Please quote your sources.
Just go STD forums/websites or medical forums like Medhelp, there are doctors, nurses, STD+, and many queries made. It is easy to find them, I've done my research, for those who have doubts can make your own too.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatata21 View Post
Just go STD forums/websites or medical forums like Medhelp, there are doctors, nurses, STD+, and many queries made. It is easy to find them, I've done my research, for those who have doubts can make your own too.
That's exactly what I do when researching a medical issue and I haven't come to the same conclusion as you have.

Viral shedding occurs between outbreaks which can easily result in transmission of the herpes virus.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21527 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bro, I don't agree. Both my wife and myself are HSV-2 positive and both of us did not notice or face any outbreaks, all blood tests were negative till years later into our marriage when we started experiencing blisters that were confirmed by blood tests to be HSV-2. The doctors could only conclude that the antibodies against herpes were not high enough to detect in all our previous tests. Both of us had like 2 to 3 relationships before knowing each other. We could have picked up the virus along the way without knowing it. As mentioned, we did not experience any outbreaks during our relationship and marriage, that would only suggest viral shedding not noticeable. It could also be that one of us was the carrier or both are carriers. And we do not "sleep around" just in case you are wondering.

Unprotected Sex covers all forms of sex be it oral, vagina or anal. Even with condoms, it is not 100% safe. Fellatio/Cunnilingus is a form of oral sex so whether you use a condom or not, you will still run a risk of getting herpes.

I am happily married with two beautiful kids. I am also having a wonderful sex life. Herpes is just a nuisance.
It can be controlled and overtime, you get so used to it,
you won't even bother about it. There more you despair and stress yourself, the more outbreaks you will have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1