The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TroubieSha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Just some fun escapades

I was just bored of stalking through this site silently (after forgetting the user + pass that I used to share with my guy) so I'd thought to make a new one.

This'll just be sort of a journal/story-telling page of my notable escapades overseas

Warning: Kink-related acronyms

My phone buzzed with a new message, jarring me from my boring, self-deprecating session as I quickly swiped it open.

Casual partner-F (for a lack of imagination, and I can't be bothered making up names so alphabets is the easiest choice.)

F: Hey, want to go wandering later this evening?

Wow, talk about timing. F and I have established a rapport of night-time adventures not only to show me around this new country that I'm in (can you tell I'm currently not in SG?) but also to have a different sort of adventure of the fun kind.
Needless to say, I pulled together the requested items: bondage tape, plugs, a ring gag, wet tissue (this is a very useful thing. Like the best invention ever), and condoms.

I've decided to put in the extra effort (more of a I didn't have anything to do so I get to dress-up) and wore a pair of fish-net stockings, a short shirt and an over-sized sweater. I didn't know where we were going but just in-case I also brought a jacket.
A couple of hours later he drove up my driveway and picked me up with a cheeky little grin. Uh-oh. I felt like I was going to be in a sticky situation.

I found myself wandering up a rocky track, thankfully I was wearing my boots instead of the cute heels I was intending to wear. Him tugging on my hand more of a safety precaution so I wouldn't fall over in the dark.

We came up upon an electrical tower and there he made me put my stuffs down.
He tied my hands to the bar of the tower, face pressing against the cold metal surface. I could feel a soft material covering my eyes and my gag being pressed into my mouth.

This is exciting..but also usual since we've been doing things like this for ages. I wonder what's going to be new.

I felt cold air against my bum as the fabric of my skirt slid down my thighs. It was a chilly night and I felt him give my cheeks a few soft smacks before he started tugging on my fishnets.

This is strange, I'm pretty sure he knows how to take it off me and that's not how it...

Riiiiiiiip. I heard it tear as the gag muffled my soft exclamation. I was half-joking throughout the drive that he could rip my clothes off me but I didn't know he really...wow. That's hot...

Aaaaand I've got to go for a bit..probably would continue shortly :3
Old 22-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
blacksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just some fun escapades

First to support you .
Old 22-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
33truie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support you too .
Old 23-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
whitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting patiently for next instalment .
Old 24-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
damdan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice , camping for more !
Old 27-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good start to the story TS
Old 28-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue your story TS.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story.. power.. share more soon pls.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TroubieSha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi~ I'm back. Was hospitalized for a while due to surgery but I'm fine now.I shall continue from where I left off...

"good girl" He purrs into my ear as he stretched the now ripped fishnets over my head and across my neck, pulling it taunt.
The pressure against my throat felt firm and restrictive enough but not too tight as to be suffocating. It did however send the illusion of choking across to me.
I could feel myself getting damp as he grind against my bottom. One hand reaching around to fondle my breast.
info: I'm a 32B (asia size), 55kg.

I press my face against the cool metal of the tower as I whimpered over the gag, wiggling my bum against him in anticipation.

Ziiiiiiip...

I hear as he impatiently tugged his pants down, he must have went commando as I felt the heat from him radiating as he resumed grinding against me. I gave an impatient whimper and in response, he jerked back and gave my bum a quick, sharp swat.

"You have to wait for it." He growls as he whipped his belt off his pants. I could feel him grinning even though I wasn't facing him.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

I could feel the pressure increase with each hit. Hard enough that the belt made that wooshing noise as it cut through the air. With each hit I let out a squeal and a whimper.

"I'm soooorry~" I cried out through the gag, though we both knew that the hits did not hurt me as much as it would anyone else. That seemed to turn him on more though as he roughly grabbed me by the waist and thrust himself home. I could hear the lewdness of it as I was plenty wet by then and his rough pistoning just increases in pace. He pulled my head back by my hair as he gripped me tighter. I could feel his other hand near my butt, caressing my cheek as he spreads me open.

"I'm going to use you so hard..." He growls as he thrusts a finger in my ass. Drawing a surprised mewl from me.

He knows I could take it with little preparation and knowing that, he swiftly pulled out before slamming himself into a whole different part of me.

My mind went fuzzy from the ferocity of his lust as he murmurs dark things into my ear, ripping my gag off just to put his fingers in my mouth. Fingers which I licked and sucked earnestly. He knew I could orgasm from anal alone, hell, even with normal penetrative sex I tend to orgasm in multiples. Needless to say, he felt the need to describe every single thing his dick felt into my ear. Triggering me into orgasming faster and gripping him tight. I could feel him cumming when his thrusts increases suddenly as his voice deepens into primitive grunts.

While basking in the afterglow of sex, he gently remove the bindings holding me to the pole as he took me into his arms, smiling at me as he cuddled me thoroughly.

I'm bad with writing endings...but this is just a small blurp of my many adventures with my partners ;P Give me some feedback?
Old 25-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, camp here for more.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Writing is fantastic, those sentences make me whank myself hard.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
korsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykorsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Your writing skills are ok . Easy to read . Plot well written . Do please continue .
Old 28-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
cheapcharlie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheapcharlie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS please come back soon .
Old 28-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

good story, support you ts.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1