The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is difference between piles & haemorrhoids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
In most cases it's hereditary.
Did not know that actually, i thought it was something that was eaten
Old 06-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettothechoppa View Post
I heard about this cream and its supposed effectiveness against piles. Ma Ying Long hemarrhoids ointment..anyone have used this b4 can advise?

Update: This Ma Ying Long ointment works yay! I've been using for a week with improvement seen day to day. I got it from my neighbourhood medical hall and cost is less than 10 bucks.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Did not know that actually, i thought it was something that was eaten
I've eaten just about everything under the sun including pussy and I've never had piles.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
Spiller is one of the Best!Spiller is one of the Best!Spiller is one of the Best!

There is no difference between piles and hemorrhoids.
Old 27-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

both are the same thing
Old 28-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
meviusoption deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its just a rectal prolapse

either

a. weakness of the supporting pelvic floor musculature (secondary to a medical condition affecting muscle strength or hip deformities, injury or simply old age)

b. primary weakness of the connective tissue
Old 02-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Just go see a colorectal surgeon n cut it out.. no use put in suppository inserts or cream or eat pills. These r engorged blood veins that will not shrink , so if it is very painful to shit n lots of blood, then nothing helps except surgery.. plus u get 6 weeks of hospitalisation leave too..but can't sit! Lol..
Old 05-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

I had fissure procedure done many years back, i was thought it was pile but the doc told me its not. don't know what the dif both also a real pain in the butt...
Old 05-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Was about to start a tread and found this.

I have this problem though was not serious as no bleeding when pass motion. But the extra flesh (bumps) around the anus is unsightly and sometimes will itch.

Am thinking should i get them remove.

Anyone here had done such surgery and would be kind enough to share your experiences, the surgery, recovery process and the associated cost?

Thank you.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ray8588 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro relax,

I done my surgery at SGH late last year.

3 days b4 surgery, had to take light meals. white porridge, white bread with water or tea-O. clear soup also can. but no coffee. it was a struggle to see your family taking foods while u r taking breads

on the day of surgery, u r to mix some substance with plenty of water and drink. this is to clear your bowel. and off to the toilet u goes.., many many times , until all shits are passed out and white liquid also come out.

then before noon, check-in to hospital for the day surgery. all process very fast. in the surgery theatre/room, doctor insert some medicine to the drip and u zzz 3 secs later.., only to wake up by the nurse calling u up and tell u all is done and u can leave soon.

simple and fast but I tell u the next two weeks (for me) is terrible! when u go toilet to pass motion, its super pain. u will dread going to toilet.

well all is fine for me now. no more bleeding. and I am glad I had done the surgery.

cheers
Old 09-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray8588 View Post
Bro relax,

I done my surgery at SGH late last year.

simple and fast but I tell u the next two weeks (for me) is terrible! when u go toilet to pass motion, its super pain. u will dread going to toilet.

well all is fine for me now. no more bleeding. and I am glad I had done the surgery.

cheers
Thank you for sharing your experience bro! upped you 13 for sharing!

Guess my condition is not too bad and the 2 weeks suffer is something i dont think i can take it as i pass motion on a daily basis... cant imagine the pain..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1