The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
combatus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

it was many years back.....got reunited wif an Ex & was out on for a drinks wif her...sharing our past, families (yes, she's married liao), our exploits....after drinks, i was walking her back to her car in a basement carpark of a downtown shopping centre.....upon reaching her car, suddenly felt the urge to french her, so grabbed her fm behind, turned her around & frenched

we frenched passionately for some minutes & all the while my hands r roaming her body & she did likewise....then in 1 quick move, i turned her around, lifted her skirt & pulled her G (yes she's wearing a tiny G), pulled out my now hard as steel lil' bro & pumped her doggy, right there in the CP...not a care in the world if there's any cctv or any1 around.....

she took me in whole heartedly, wiggling her butt wif each of my thrust. then in double quick time, i cummed......in her (yes without asking her permission)...wat the heck....i'was so worked up i couldn't care less.

quickly we regained our composure, adjusted our dressing before i open the car door for her....we then frenched once again before bidding our goodbyes....
Old 24-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
bigcat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigcat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigcat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was with my ex having a walk at the old pasir panjang park one night many years ago. We sat on the bench and one thing let to another. She was wearing a loose skirt. She pull her panties down and my jeans and brief down to my knee. In a squatting position facing me, I was lick ing her top and pump away below. Exciting but scary. Occasionally people passed by and have to pretend.
Old 27-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Wc15 is Cool - loads of Potential

Remember few yr back,when i was senting my ex home after a movie around 1plus am..while walking back,my ex hold my arms and rub against her c-cup breast...feeling this,i instant got a hard on, on the way up on the lift..we started frenching and once reach her floor, i pull her to the stair landing, make her sit on the staircase stair,continue our hanky-panky.I cannot take it,pull down my jean and juz stuff my cock into her mouth.My ex give me a gd and shiok blow on my didi,and i juz inject into her mouth....Feeling still linger til today..
Old 03-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i been working at the company for some years, sometimes when i visit the other department on the other level, i notice that i get a few glance from 1 of the female execs quite often. sensing that she been glancing whenever i visit the department, i look up but she quickly act blur, either turn away, pick up phone pretend to talk, or drop something.

about 3wks ago, i spotted her glancing again, so i decide to break ice - made excuse to delay briefing for 30min, but actually walk up to her & ask her if she have time for tea break. she seems lost & panic, told me she will join me at the coffee joint in a moment. so i went ahead to the cafe ordered 2 drinks & found a quiet spot to sit. moments later she came smiling, seems like she went to touch up make up.

she apologised for making me wait, but i told her "its alright worth the wait". immediately, she blushed & started sipping at the latte i bought for her. she commented "how did u know i like latte?", i answered; "i noticed the almost empty mug of latte on your desk just now". she smiled & continued sipping.

cut the long story short, i clarified that i spotted her glancing on some occassions, but not sure who she was starring at, so was curious & wanted to know. added some sweet talks to raise her morale, so she can let loose & confess, but her lips tightened n had those dreamy eyes. so i conclude the answer- myself.

we went back to the lift to return to office, coincidentally, the courier service was also using the lift, the lift was a bit crowded, she tripped & held my body for support. natural reaction, i held my arms over her shoulder to grip her, felt her firm B-cup press against my chest our eyes met briefly, but quickly let go of each other - notice she started to blush more.

good thing the courier alighted earlier, so only 2 of us left in the lift. she became very quiet, so i release her tension, complimented on how silky her hair felt (but actually wanted to comment how nice her breasts felt). just before we reached the level, i slipped my namecard into her skirt, took the opportunity to feel her slim waist, she didnt realise, and we went our seperate ways.

moments later, when i was about to commence the briefing, incoming sms. i looked, number not recognised, read it
"thanx 4 d latte, dinner 2nite shall we?".
i replied "u set d place n time, i c u after tis"
she replied "w8ing 4 u"

....... to be continued.... time for action
Old 03-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinseeker View Post
i been working at the company for some years, sometimes when i visit the other department on the other level, i notice that i get a few glance from 1 of the female execs quite often. sensing that she been glancing whenever i visit the department, i look up but she quickly act blur, either turn away, pick up phone pretend to talk, or drop something.

about 3wks ago, i spotted her glancing again, so i decide to break ice - made excuse to delay briefing for 30min, but actually walk up to her & ask her if she have time for tea break. she seems lost & panic, told me she will join me at the coffee joint in a moment. so i went ahead to the cafe ordered 2 drinks & found a quiet spot to sit. moments later she came smiling, seems like she went to touch up make up.

she apologised for making me wait, but i told her "its alright worth the wait". immediately, she blushed & started sipping at the latte i bought for her. she commented "how did u know i like latte?", i answered; "i noticed the almost empty mug of latte on your desk just now". she smiled & continued sipping.

cut the long story short, i clarified that i spotted her glancing on some occassions, but not sure who she was starring at, so was curious & wanted to know. added some sweet talks to raise her morale, so she can let loose & confess, but her lips tightened n had those dreamy eyes. so i conclude the answer- myself.

we went back to the lift to return to office, coincidentally, the courier service was also using the lift, the lift was a bit crowded, she tripped & held my body for support. natural reaction, i held my arms over her shoulder to grip her, felt her firm B-cup press against my chest our eyes met briefly, but quickly let go of each other - notice she started to blush more.

good thing the courier alighted earlier, so only 2 of us left in the lift. she became very quiet, so i release her tension, complimented on how silky her hair felt (but actually wanted to comment how nice her breasts felt). just before we reached the level, i slipped my namecard into her skirt, took the opportunity to feel her slim waist, she didnt realise, and we went our seperate ways.

moments later, when i was about to commence the briefing, incoming sms. i looked, number not recognised, read it
she replied "w8ing 4 u"

Oh yeah you must be very yandao ba. waiting for more.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:

she replied "w8ing 4 u"

anymore continuation to the FR?
Old 04-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so sorry for the delay, had sex-a-thon yesterday, shall post about it another time. anyway, i think the people here are not too supportive about my sharing?

ok, back to the staff on the other level (let's just call her, Mya- real name witheld).

soon as the briefing was over, the group disbanded & i took my time to shutdown my laptop, while i was brainstorming & mumuring to myself about what to do after the dinner. had to plan my route & had to make sure i topped up new 12pack rubber. then i realised i promised to see her after the meeting, cos its already drawing near to dinner time. being quite a perfectionist, i was obviously pissed with myself for not planning things more precise.

[knock knock knock]
me: <still brainstorming & listing my to do list for the night>
mya: ah hem! did u forget something?
me: <without realising it was mya at the door> no, i didnt forget anything, i never.... <looking to the door, i almost choked>
mya: never... forget anything, huh? didnt u say u'd come to me when the briefing is over? <she started to strutt to my seat>
me: <slapped the briefing notes over my "to do" list, and stood up to lean against the wall> obviously, i had some post briefing notes to take, so i dont forget what i've said, to whom i've deligated tasks to, deadlines & checkpoint dates....etc
mya: <leaned close to sniff my neck, her finger scrolled down my sternum down to my abs & stopped right at the belt buckle> i like your cologne, 'pleasure-for men' ya?
me: <smiled & continued to pack up my stuff "actually, is to hide my erection> u're sharp... i'm impressed!
mya: i'll buy dinner if u can tell me, what (fragrance) am i wearing
me: <without turning to face her> that's easy, u're wearing a power business suit today, but you left your blazer at your chair, so now, u're left with a white size 2 or 3 blouse & a skirt, if i'm not mistaken, heels from prada? <stealing a glance & continued to slam my case close> a decent lady like you, i'd presume you'd save your victoria's for special days & not for work..?

<mya chuckling>

mya: I don't even know what brand are my under garments today, but you misunderstood me, i was refering to the perfume i'm wearing today.
me: <astonish> so sorry, i didnt mean to screen your apparel lik that (deep inside, i want to!!)
mya: it's alight, you're cuter than I thought. ok set! dinner on me tonight! i'm heading to the pantry.... catch you later.

watching her strutt her way to the pantry, i was thinking... damn! she seemed a total different person after the ice breaker. nevermind, she's mine tonight. but still not getting enough of seeing her firm rack peeking thru her tight blouse.

carried my stuff & trailed into the pantry....

... to be contined... do hope that more can be supportive & give me some encouragements. (up me please?)
Old 04-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

whoa!...........
Old 05-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fallen in!!
Old 05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

wah liew.... how come this thread becomes a story thread liao ???
anyway still wish to read your interesting story so pls continue......

Ok.. we are here +++ing about Fucking in public areas, but i can see that most of the places mention are usually in the night.
What about some places in the day ???
I ask because i can only go hanky panky during the office hours under broad day lights~~!!!
So will be thankful for any bros to recomend good places for such activities in the day~
Old 05-08-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As long the contents are interesting, that's the most crucial
Old 05-08-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

This thread I like I like , but not try before le
die die must try one time in life
Old 05-08-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NORBIT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

he he...of cos la...who haven fuck in public? sure mus try at least once...years ago..my hubby then boifren at little guilin...at bt gombak there..we wen up da hilltop...did it on da rocks...woohooo...
Old 05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Bruce-Sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai1020 View Post
Wah bro i salute u for being so daring....imagine having sex in the ktv with ppl walking pass ur room anytime or even the servers there who might just enter ur room anytime....maybe if u gonna repeat the stunt again let me know so dat i can stand guard outside ur room
have to tell you that some of the KTV rooms have CCTV inside. Watch out.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so sorry for the delay, had sex-a-thon yesterday, shall post about it another time. anyway, i think the people here are not too supportive about my sharing?

ok, back to the staff on the other level (let's just call her, Mya- real name witheld).

soon as the briefing was over, the group disbanded & i took my time to shutdown my laptop, while i was brainstorming & mumuring to myself about what to do after the dinner. had to plan my route & had to make sure i topped up new 12pack rubber. then i realised i promised to see her after the meeting, cos its already drawing near to dinner time. being quite a perfectionist, i was obviously pissed with myself for not planning things more precise.

[knock knock knock]
me: <still brainstorming & listing my to do list for the night>
mya: ah hem! did u forget something?
me: <without realising it was mya at the door> no, i didnt forget anything, i never.... <looking to the door, i almost choked>
mya: never... forget anything, huh? didnt u say u'd come to me when the briefing is over? <she started to strutt to my seat>
me: <slapped the briefing notes over my "to do" list, and stood up to lean against the wall> obviously, i had some post briefing notes to take, so i dont forget what i've said, to whom i've deligated tasks to, deadlines & checkpoint dates....etc
mya: <leaned close to sniff my neck, her finger scrolled down my sternum down to my abs & stopped right at the belt buckle> i like your cologne, 'pleasure-for men' ya?
me: <smiled & continued to pack up my stuff "actually, is to hide my erection> u're sharp... i'm impressed!
mya: i'll buy dinner if u can tell me, what (fragrance) am i wearing
me: <without turning to face her> that's easy, u're wearing a power business suit today, but you left your blazer at your chair, so now, u're left with a white size 2 or 3 blouse & a skirt, if i'm not mistaken, heels from prada? <stealing a glance & continued to slam my case close> a decent lady like you, i'd presume you'd save your victoria's for special days & not for work..?

<mya chuckling>

mya: I don't even know what brand are my under garments today, but you misunderstood me, i was refering to the perfume i'm wearing today.
me: <astonish> so sorry, i didnt mean to screen your apparel lik that (deep inside, i want to!!)
mya: it's alight, you're cuter than I thought. ok set! dinner on me tonight! i'm heading to the pantry.... catch you later.

watching her strutt her way to the pantry, i was thinking... damn! she seemed a total different person after the ice breaker. nevermind, she's mine tonight. but still not getting enough of seeing her firm rack peeking thru her tight blouse.

carried my stuff & trailed into the pantry....

... to be contined... do hope that more can be supportive & give me some encouragements. (up me please?)
Share la, bro like me got no points how to up you?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1