The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

what happened to this FL?

Old 25-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 14
roombc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroombc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroombc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroombc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone know where is little lamb from 201A south bridge road, she was also the best top ang pai during 2015-2016? since close then dunno where she is alr.. any kind bro out there got her contact please share, thks
Old 25-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Penguin23;20053871]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
A few momentoes for the bros here...
Up my points if you want more!

Chanel

Ah......one of the 201A SBR Legends. God's Mouth.

She is the only one amongst the legends of the era who has a happy ending in the end. She is Down Under now, with one son and she goes by the name, Yvonne.
best place ever! my top pick is Nicole, petite and big tits simply the best!
Old 25-06-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Zhu Zhu and her friend who provided COF were really a power packed duo. Used to stay at the Rangoon area if anyone remembers them.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roombc View Post
anyone know where is little lamb from 201A south bridge road, she was also the best top ang pai during 2015-2016? since close then dunno where she is alr.. any kind bro out there got her contact please share, thks

The tall lamb chop issit? Should be went back liao.

The ones i remember from this joint is Chanel, Xiaonuo, and Lamb
Old 27-06-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
calmforest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
what happened to this FL?

Went back to the motherland, likely won't come back for good
Old 28-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmforest View Post
Went back to the motherland, likely won't come back ....

Bro, why do you say she won't come back?
Old 28-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toofullmoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmforest View Post
Went back to the motherland, likely won't come back for good
Good old days of SG wolf and $$$$$ all gone.

There were lots of FLs that are hot and great fuck
Old 29-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
calmforest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro, why do you say she won't come back?
Doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon even post phase 3. Unless she wants another condo
Old 30-06-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roombc View Post
Lamb is from a village in Yueyang, about 2 hours away from Changsha. Given her background and her debts, it is virtually certain that she must continue to work even after leaving Singapore.

After 201A shut down Lamb tried to get an Oz student visa but was rejected. After that, no news. Originally there was supposed to be a gathering of sorts at Kawaii's wedding but the couple broke up instead.

There are not many choices for girls like Lamb to continue to work in this line. She was already in her early 30s when she left 201A so she's too old to compete with the younger ones.

My guess is she went to either Macau or Taiwan to work. I wish her well, and I hope that she eventually found some rich bro who will take care of her.

I only tried her once, by the way. Not my cup of tea.
Old 30-06-2020, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lioncity2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not really < 2014 but anyone remember these two gems?

Remember her large D boobs defy gravity one and she uses her pussy to grip your 2IC as you cum. Shiok

Can fuck her all day long, especially doggystyle with her teh voice.
My favourite is her cim I remember once she swallowed my cum, deepthroated balllsdeep so hard I couldnt control and just shot. I was shocked she didnt go to spit it out cos there was nothing left in her mouth then she just smiled innocently.

Any bros rmb them share and revive your past FR so can PCC this covid time.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncity2001 View Post
Not really < 2014 but anyone remember these two gems?

Remember her large D boobs defy gravity one and she uses her pussy to grip your 2IC as you cum. Shiok

Can fuck her all day long, especially doggystyle with her teh voice.
My favourite is her cim I remember once she swallowed my cum, deepthroated balllsdeep so hard I couldnt control and just shot. I was shocked she didnt go to spit it out cos there was nothing left in her mouth then she just smiled innocently.

Any bros rmb them share and revive your past FR so can PCC this covid time.

Always ask aini to wear her heels naked and play legs and lick her ass as she plays hide and seek in the house... she BJ till i bth and i will just squirt all my love water on her ass and legs and she just give the kinly innocent yet willing to fulfill your perv desires look ... steam man.. she is the best ass syt till date
Old 04-07-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

The tall lamb chop issit? Should be went back liao.

The ones i remember from this joint is Chanel, Xiaonuo, and Lamb
Yes i remember them. Last time 201A used to be beauties sitting in one row. Xiaonuo's body was perfect, big boobs. Love her very much

Had her together with kawaii. Good service both of them.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

There's also this girl, cola from chewyfruit.net. Small petite girl but very hardworking and pretty. too bad after she come shortly she got bao.

Niu niu also not bad. the masseuse at citylights, first visit add abit of money can do full service. and i became her regular after that.

But now these quality girls all gone.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Now no OKT control, all rubbish can some without filter and training. Mostly lousy bonk, fake pics and poor services. Those golden pussy rated at 250 are good in PS. When see real person worth like 80 dollars bonk FL...Now no more dong guan 1 dragon service anymore. those who knows how to do it either retired or GILF already. After china crack down on dong guan, those training school there for FL on 1 dragon training service all close down. All say they know I tried all half fark service..not like last time so skillful

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1