The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 27-09-2003, 05:15 PM
billjoy888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Passion

Decided to end the night at Passion / Sheration Hotel

1. Cover charge : 120RMB

Went in at 9 plus and the gals were literally glaring at me. The moment I sat down, waves of babes came swarming over. Told them that I needed sometime to look around first. A boobsy babe called Lily grabbed my crotch and whispered sweet nothings to me. Apparently, her english is pretty good and she's really physical. Her asking take-out price is 3000 RMB and the bitch actually left when I told her that I was not interested in taking anyone out tonight. So please be specific in your demands for the gal. In the end, I settled for another gal (man, she's tall and definitely in the category of "Supermodel"). She has an affinity for Singaporean guys, having been ditched by one last year. Her name is Angel and she's worth the 500RMB for the night at Passion. BTW, She claims that she has been taken out for 15K RMB by some rich Taiwanese guys before.

So long Beijing !!

Bill
Old 24-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Marco Polo Beijing

Bro slacker88,

The area around Marco Polo Beijing is DEAD! I was there 2 weeks ago and I chose to stay there as I wanted to be away from too much "night distractions".
You will have to take a cab out to other places for fun.......
cheers!
Old 24-10-2003, 11:43 PM
shangkuan

Went to Beijing before and visited the stretch of bars at Sanlitun. A friend of mine was approached by this lady who turns out to be a female OKT and offered to supply girls for viewing.

Chatted and bought her a drink and struck up a nice friendship. Eventually he picked a chick from her and paid no more than RMB 500 for a shot.

I gave the contact of the lady OKT to my colleague who will be going to Beijing next month. Perhaps you might like to link up with him for some R&R.
Old 27-10-2003, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by slacker88
Brudder tsuyoyi,
Thanks for the info..
Probably will reconsiderate the offer from Hyatt Beijing which down @ Wang Fu jin district..
Hopefully can found some action ard that area~

Cheers bro~
Bro slacker88,

Hyatt Beijing is indeed a better choice!
Anyway, you will be able to meet up wit Bro shangkuan's lady OKT in Beijing and I am sure she will be able to show you all the fun. Take note that you must at all costs, avoid going to any of the KTVs along WangFu Jin, even if the gals/guys are trying to pull you there. This will happen very often as you walk along the street. Once you step in there, you will be much poorer, by at least a few thousands RMB for just a few hours. Dun get conned! The good fun are always found from people who knows the place well, and these KTVs are the good ones, not the ones along Wang Fu Jing.

In any case, I will be doing a "reunion party" with Bro Shangkuan in Shanghai tomorrow. I will only be in Beijing in mid Nov, around 16 Nov or so. My cow will be travelling down from Shenyang to join me for a couple of good bonks in the next 3 nights. Hopefully, you will be around in Beijing then......

Cheers!
Old 28-10-2003, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro slacker88,

Hyatt Beijing is indeed a better choice!
Anyway, you will be able to meet up wit Bro shangkuan's lady OKT in Beijing and I am sure she will be able to show you all the fun. Take note that you must at all costs, avoid going to any of the KTVs along WangFu Jin, even if the gals/guys are trying to pull you there. This will happen very often as you walk along the street. Once you step in there, you will be much poorer, by at least a few thousands RMB for just a few hours. Dun get conned! The good fun are always found from people who knows the place well, and these KTVs are the good ones, not the ones along Wang Fu Jing.

In any case, I will be doing a "reunion party" with Bro Shangkuan in Shanghai tomorrow. I will only be in Beijing in mid Nov, around 16 Nov or so. My cow will be travelling down from Shenyang to join me for a couple of good bonks in the next 3 nights. Hopefully, you will be around in Beijing then......

Cheers!

It's so nice to see someone raise the "warning sign" here. There are many touts ( ladies and men) along Wang Fu Jing areas. It's easy to fall prey to them bc'os some of the gals looks so "decent and sincere". Some even try to speak some dialect to attrract attention. Never ...never go with them.

I been to the KTV in Wang Fu Jing Grand hotel with some Chinese friends. It's quite a good joint with many sweet mei2. My host got a 40% off the total bill. This is what we should strive for if we will to patronise this place.

Cheers
Old 28-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Wang Fu Jin

It is not totally true that there is no good joint in the Wang Fu Jing area. The truth is however, you should know where to find and should not be 'pulled' into any of the joints. I had a lot of funs in some of them, with strip-tease show, HJ, BJ and even FJ in the room. I had my fair share of fun, although I do not do it anymore, but rather go for regular lady friends.

Sanlitun is really an area to be careful of. I have friends who had been conned and parted with few thousands RMB poorer. I think, just like anywhere, be careful.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 29-10-2003, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Wang Fu Jin

Quote:
Originally posted by PuTonRen
It is not totally true that there is no good joint in the Wang Fu Jing area. The truth is however, you should know where to find and should not be 'pulled' into any of the joints. I had a lot of funs in some of them, with strip-tease show, HJ, BJ and even FJ in the room. I had my fair share of fun, although I do not do it anymore, but rather go for regular lady friends.

Sanlitun is really an area to be careful of. I have friends who had been conned and parted with few thousands RMB poorer. I think, just like anywhere, be careful.

My 2 cent worth.
I agree Wang Fu Jin is not cheap and safe place although it is shopping district. Try Hard Rock Cafe next to Great Wall Sheraton Hotel. First drink charge is 60 - 80RMB depend on weekday or weekend (Sunday closed). A live Fillipino band perform and the atmosphere is fantastic. Lots of gals hanging around and approach you. It is very safe and easy going. You don't like the gal, tell her not interested and she go away. Don't pay more than 800-1000 RMB for short time. Some gal will go for over night at this price depend on your luck. Take your time to enjoy the music, dance and scouting from 10.30pm to 1.30am where most gals will stream in.

Another expensive place is Passion (in Sheraton Hotel) where gal sit with you for 500RMB and FJ for as high as 3000RMB. Gals there are model and stunning quality.
Old 29-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Agreed, Hard Rock is easy and the FL girls will approach you, especially if they know you are foreign. I took a girl out before for 1000RMB for overnight. Subsequently, got her number, was just a call away and she would come to my hotel room. By the way, understood from her that the girls there are actually protected and there is someone there watching their back (they paid "coffee/protection" money for it).

As for San Li Tun road, it can be fun, but do not follow those street touts to their backlane KTV, etc. If want to, ask the OKT to bring the girl out to the main street for you to see. He will do so, one by one. For me, I paid 800RMB for overnight.

As for KTV, I do prefer to go to those joints pratronized by the locals there....for fun and also cheaper. There is one at the Chong Wen Men Fan Dian (hotel) 3rd level. Charges are :
- Big room with 10 cans of beer + fruits, etc only 800rmb
- Small room with 6 cans of beer + fruits, etc only 600rmb
- Mummy - 200rmb
- waitress - 100rmb
- Hostess - 300rmb
I used to be a regular there and got a 20% discount. In addition, when the beer finished, the mummy/hostess would even arrange for free replenishment of 6-10 cans free !
I had my regular girl there and she took very good care of me. If fact, she stayed with me and after first night which I gave her 1000rmb, subsequent nights she did not want any money from me...Now that I in Shanghai, not in Beijing....do miss her.

Have fun !!!
Old 29-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by blursam
I used to be a regular there and got a 20% discount. In addition, when the beer finished, the mummy/hostess would even arrange for free replenishment of 6-10 cans free !
I had my regular girl there and she took very good care of me. If fact, she stayed with me and after first night which I gave her 1000rmb, subsequent nights she did not want any money from me...Now that I in Shanghai, not in Beijing....do miss her.
Have fun !!!
Sorry, I have to point out that your story is quite mis-leading if we do not read it carefully.

So, she is yr regular gal....that's make the whole world of different. It's not a straight buy one night get one free kind of stuff right ???.

Brother here got to be awared that this is not a norm case....if it ever come by...it's a "big" bonus...and those who know PRC well enough will know that this is a very rare case, normally it dosen't happen this way....unless you really look like Tom Cruise......

Last edited by Sinoview; 29-10-2003 at 01:45 PM.
Old 29-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Well, am not sure if it is the norm or not. It did not happen to me alone as was also there with my other friends from Hong Kong. Fyi, we are not Tom Cruise like, but look ordinary.

I think a good way to start is not to treat them like chicken, but more like a friend, and once they like you, in that they feel that you treat them with respect.....the rest will come.

Not offending anyone here, there were other times I went KTV with some others and really treat the girls like chicken, and from the 1st minute with hands all over, etc, etc.......do you think u can expect them to treat you well if this is the case ?
Old 29-10-2003, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by blursam
Well, am not sure if it is the norm or not. It did not happen to me alone as was also there with my other friends from Hong Kong. Fyi, we are not Tom Cruise like, but look ordinary.

I think a good way to start is not to treat them like chicken, but more like a friend, and once they like you, in that they feel that you treat them with respect.....the rest will come.

Not offending anyone here, there were other times I went KTV with some others and really treat the girls like chicken, and from the 1st minute with hands all over, etc, etc.......do you think u can expect them to treat you well if this is the case ?
Agreed for a start we should not treat them like chicken, but also do not expect to buy one night and get another free. This is not the norm and is highly misleading......
Old 29-10-2003, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Agreed for a start we should not treat them like chicken, but also do not expect to buy one night and get another free. This is not the norm and is highly misleading......
Do agree that buy one night get one night free is not the norm. For me, I do not expect it to happen but when it came, it was a bonus. But I guess when we treat the girls nicely, they will reciprocate and we will get good treatment as well....so far it has worked for me....even my current girl in Shanghai......

Nonetheless, do try out that KTV at Chong Wen Men Hotel. Compared to a number of other KTV joints, it is definitely cheaper.
Old 30-10-2003, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Chong Wen Men

I do agree that KTV's found away from the 'Hot" areas such as those in Cho Yang district, Chang An Jie, Wang Fu Jing, etc. are usually cheaper and perhaps clients are better served. Do not forget that they are in the south east of Beijing and the area is not as developed as in the north eastern area.

I agree with Sinoview that Buy one Get One Free is not a norm, but a rare Bonus. The ladies are there to make money, affection is not the main thing in their mind. I have said before, nothing is free, it is when you get to pay for it and how much. I admit, nevertheless, the existence of such happening like Blursam has pointed out. For me, after having spending 10 years in various parts of China, I had only three such happening. I always treat them as ladies, and if I want them due to urge, Pay-Bed-Bye Bye. Some did come back with service at reduced rate, free... No No. Who knows what comes next later.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 30-10-2003, 01:22 PM
B4RSK

Once I know a KTV girl in Beijing who didn't agree to follow me back the first time. After dating her out for a few times (note, still paid her tip), she went back with me one eveing. When I offered her more than normal tip, she refused and was in fact quite upset. Saying she didn't do this for money. At that time, I was quite ashamed of myself.

Then, with a couple more outings (tip still applied), she said she needed a computer and asked me to sponsor her 6,000RMB.

You draw your own conclusion. For me, it is very clear now that KTV girls are there to make money.
Old 30-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by B4RSK
Once I know a KTV girl in Beijing who didn't agree to follow me back the first time. After dating her out for a few times (note, still paid her tip), she went back with me one eveing. When I offered her more than normal tip, she refused and was in fact quite upset. Saying she didn't do this for money. At that time, I was quite ashamed of myself.

Then, with a couple more outings (tip still applied), she said she needed a computer and asked me to sponsor her 6,000RMB.

You draw your own conclusion. For me, it is very clear now that KTV girls are there to make money.
What u mentioned sound very familiar.....

I will smell something fisy when they do not want any money. Then they will come with ....mobile phone not working properly, saw a nice hand bag she like, need to pay rent, parent sick, house need renovation etc..... A whole lot of shits...depending on who u met....

Knn...in the end sure pay more than if we will to pay on a "case by case" basis......

I have learned from experience and from what I seen happen to my friends....."free things alway turn out to be more expensive".

But of course we may get the GF treatment......but defintely it will comes with a price. Sooner or later they will open their mouth....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1