The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
razor84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

That pic made my hair stand... i going Angeles in 2 weeks time leh...
Old 26-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
A must try is the fried chicken skin with their sauce. Should be 10p per cup. Was quoted 20p at first. But now im still fighting myself with their famous egg... Will prob try next trip.
lol,bro i can't forget the taste.(chicken skin)
yes u must try lol.n happy bonking
Old 26-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
I'm always alert with belonging wearing my special cargo pants I can't even take my things out easily myself but bros beware these monster has hands more magical than David copperfeild.
Crime is getting more blatant nowadays. From baklas, freelancers and even beggar kids. The news got round that they are immune to complaints from foreigners and now they are going all out to steal as much and as fast as they can.

One of our groups girl's bag was snatched a few days ago while walking on the streets. I had money relieved by a freelancer from my wallet last Sunday. Beggar kids had one hand in one of our guys pants. I don think it was a sample handjob. The list goes on. So guys, be on high guard and limit your exposure.

Another pic to share with you all. What a smile....

Old 26-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Crime is getting more blatant nowadays. From baklas, freelancers and even beggar kids. The news got round that they are immune to complaints from foreigners and now they are going all out to steal as much and as fast as they can.

One of our groups girl's bag was snatched a few days ago while walking on the streets. I had money relieved by a freelancer from my wallet last Sunday. Beggar kids had one hand in one of our guys pants. I don think it was a sample handjob. The list goes on. So guys, be on high guard and limit your exposure.

Another pic to share with you all. What a smile....

wow, is so unsafe at angeles city? i'm abit worry & regret going there now? worse then indonesia?
Old 26-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
wow, is so unsafe at angeles city? i'm abit worry & regret going there now? worse then indonesia?
Don worry so much. Go and have a good time but be very safe and careful and cautious. The experience is good, whether you get hurt or not. Don be like The Milk Man and waste flights.

Just think of meeting girls like this and get on that plane.

Also, Don forget to keep your travel insurance current.
Old 26-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don worry so much. Go and have a good time but be very safe and careful and cautious. The experience is good, whether you get hurt or not. Don be like The Milk Man and waste flights.

Just think of meeting girls like this and get on that plane.

Also, Don forget to keep your travel insurance current.

thanks bro,

yup, i'm still not there, maybe im there i will be the same what i did in all country to be safe? evertime i will not keep my money in one place or in my wallet normally i will keep in my few pocket, so if im pick pocket i will still be ok, let hope they wont search all my pocket.

finger cross, counting down to angeles city, im so excited to be there and have alot of fun with the girl.

cant wait to be there, i have already fully book for my trip, one lady from angel witch and the other for dia, cant wait to boom boom them?lol
Old 26-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
Little Gun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The street kids are real nightmares. They were hanging around the McD wooden deck open area. I try to avoid that area as much as possible. Just ignore them and walk on. But be extremely wary of where you money is. Hold on to your pocket tight where the money is. They will try their best to take it off you. I find that pressing your hands against your pocket where your money is located is a good way to fend off the picking hands. They know you know they are trying to pick you, so it is harder for them. Just make sure you hold on real tight, and walk FAST. The best is still not to take all your money out with you when you are out and about. Also, I never ever take my passport out with me when I was walking. I left it in the hotel's safe all the time. I only take a handful of money which I estimate will be enough for me to use for the day. If I run short, I still can walk back to the hotel to grab some more.

The same method goes for the baklas. It's real nightmare. But don't let all these things scare you. It will still be a very enjoyable trip coz these rascals can't follow you into the bars.

By the way, while in AC , try out Aleng Lucig's Sisig. I like it a lot.
Old 26-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Weren't there supposed to be some tourist police unit in AC?
Or have they been disbanded?
As for the beggar kids, are they the same group of kids?
There is supposed to be an organization that rounds up these kids to put them into a shelter.
Old 26-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
where? which area or resturant?
IF you are staying in devera, ask the recep, they will direct you. the one that i know is within 8-10mins away. its just those mobile roadside stall.
Old 26-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
IF you are staying in devera, ask the recep, they will direct you. the one that i know is within 8-10mins away. its just those mobile roadside stall.
My recollection of AC is based on my memories of years ago..... I tried to update myself with the current AC but unfortunately Google street view is not available for AC. Can some kind bros post some recent geographical photos of AC and the newer landmarks / buildings so I can orientate myself to the city.

Just booked my flight to Clark for end November on Cebu Pacificair..... To use the words of the man who had the highway in AC named after him.. General MacArthur - " I will be back". ........ after 7 long years.
Old 26-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Right here next door. Take a drive up north to the clubbing scene...... so many school age girls stoned and high inside the clubs in the wee hours of the morning.
Up north where ?
Old 27-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don worry so much. Go and have a good time but be very safe and careful and cautious. The experience is good, whether you get hurt or not. Don be like The Milk Man and waste flights. .
I dun mind throwing away the flights as I dun feel the pull of AC anymore. No point going there when the kick is no longer there. Add in the increased prices and the shitty stunts the girls pull nowadays it is no longer a relaxing weekend getaway for me..... and when Lusito Tan throws his hand up and comments "I give up" when queried about the problematic baklas / beggars...... it is time to forget and bypass AC.

I still travel to Cebu though..... so much different from AC.
Old 27-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I dun mind throwing away the flights as I dun feel the pull of AC anymore. No point going there when the kick is no longer there. Add in the increased prices and the shitty stunts the girls pull nowadays it is no longer a relaxing weekend getaway for me..... and when Lusito Tan throws his hand up and comments "I give up" when queried about the problematic baklas / beggars...... it is time to forget and bypass AC.

bro is cebu a more budget place, in terms of barfines and accomodations?
Old 27-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post

We have so much in common in our thoughts and feelings re AC. I gave up on playing the "game" with the girls. AC is getting boring and I am kept going bcos of my list of cel phone contacts. With my contacts, I don need to play the "game".

My future trips are spread throughout the Philippines and more towards Cebu. Great food n wonderful simple girls.
Old 27-09-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
My advise is for us to always check on price before buying anything when in AC. We get fleeced and once services done, we got no say but PAY.

A pic for your viewing pleasure.

I miss these outfits nowadays.
Omg,Bro Ziebart. you are discouraging me to visit Ac with this photo posting. When i am there last week with you. me and friends had a enjoyable time in fact they already planning for the next trip. This trip did meet up with new bro Rub and buah and do have a good conversation with him. Yes, i encounter both incidents like the snatch handbag along the dark road and the bakla who pick my pocket right in front of my eye but manage to retrieve the money back from him. Well, i know we are in cowboy town and when things like this happen to us. I would said gain the experience and be on a lookout on another day. Incidences like this won't stopped me from seeking fun and adventure in a unknown place. Hope to meet all of you again in A.C .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1