The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by procum View Post
I just came back from SZ LH. I tried a few 'spas' in LH and I must say that their standard is maintained well. At least better that SG in terms of pricing and QOS.

I will like to share one particular experience at 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店. The hotel had seen better days, and so does the spa. There are barely any facilities to mention about but being an old place, the customer flows like a well oiled engine.

Gals wise, 888,555 the lot, quite pretty and does what they do best. I was really bored in SZ that day after doing nothing and went to 2 different spas and gotten slightly below normal standard service, I told the captain I want big boobs gal.

The normal thing about China is that the captain is normally deaf unless you are regular and tips him regularly. The norm is to shaft the least called number in first and most of the time it is either not pretty or out of shape ones. As expected, the gal that came was not a looker and definitely have no big boobs. But she plead me to give her a try and she will work hard to please.

So instead of the usual reject and complain to captain, I took her... and it was one of my best chance taken for 2016.

She went out to bring all the stuff needed, cups of water, some plain, some mixed with Listerine and a hell lot of tissue paper. What happened next was that she transformed into a human Dyson! Suction plus catbath, she really knows how to use her lips and tongue. Really, really wet and well executed.

Now imagine this human Dyson doing the up power version on the butt and A-hole! My A** and A-hole was attacked from 3-4 position before she turn from Dyson mode to hurricane mode. The blow, balls+scrotum licking then tongue attack on the A-hole, then hurricane blow again.

She then moved to 69 position, I though so until she put her feet high up above the headboard, and start blowing me while doing mid-air pumping! I was so amazed by her acrobatic 'stunts' and her final finishing touches. CIM is a norm and she will lick the head (trust me, you can feel it) for a couple of minutes. She then put warm water in her mouth and blow somemore...washing the whole dick. She then repeat the same steps with another warm water mixed with Listerine...

This is really commando stuff... 340RMB well spent! this gem's number is 219.
Normally those with pretty photos come also cannot make it.. Is photoshop
Hv u try 幸福岛 I think the girls there also pretty, service better ..
Old 27-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Shenzhen Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by procum View Post
Now imagine this human Dyson doing the up power version on the butt and A-hole! My A** and A-hole was attacked from 3-4 position before she turn from Dyson mode to hurricane mode. The blow, balls+scrotum licking then tongue attack on the A-hole, then hurricane blow again.

She then moved to 69 position, I though so until she put her feet high up above the headboard, and start blowing me while doing mid-air pumping! I was so amazed by her acrobatic 'stunts' and her final finishing touches.
Back when full service Saunas are still rampant in South China.
AR and CIM are a common service features.

The stunt that she did I call it "360 Spider-Woman BBBJ".
One Sauna girl ever told me before I can assist and help to write the 40 steps sex menu for Sauna bosses hahaha.
Old 27-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SZ sounds so interesting. I want to visit at least once for the experience and tick it off my to do list. But I am holding back because of the language barrier. Can the girls and staff speak English, Malay or Thai? Those are the languages I know and my Chinese totally sucks.
Old 27-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Shenzhen Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Can the girls and staff speak English, Malay or Thai?
Don't count on it.

Some may be able to converse in Cantonese.
Old 27-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

kaili hotel itself has a spa right? any hanky panky or just plain massage?
Old 27-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
kaili hotel itself has a spa right? any hanky panky or just plain massage?
have pcc..... and song tui... also pcc but longer...
Old 28-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Posted twice

Last edited by ngkha; 28-12-2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Posted twice
Old 28-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, actually there are still many this types of spa at Luohu now a day. Of course Ming Zhu is one of the best. Most of the Spa damage is from RMB$248-RMB$340 which is the highest. Most Spa average damage is RMB$290. Wonder did the girl give u Mo Pang which is using her pussy to rub against your penis ? Feeling is just having sex but only outside her virginal. This service should be included for all the girls from Ming Zhu. Bro wish to get more info on Luohu Spa can refer to my past posting to add my wechat. I will pull in into the group which recently created to have fun. Most of the Spa girls look pretty & young.
i'd not heard of ming zhu... where is it...?
Old 29-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Arrow Ming Zhu Sauna 明珠水会

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
i'd not heard of ming zhu... where is it...?
Very near to Luohu Border.
Do provide your humsup 摩棒 FR after trying!

Ming Zhu Sauna 明珠水会
深圳市, 罗湖区
Old 29-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think Ming zhu is nice but not the rub pussy with yr cock..
Every client they also rub n rub yours..
I don't like it
But their room really is e best I seen.
Old 29-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone recommend any good BBBJ spa in nanshan area ?
Old 29-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
upupdowndown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Please provide your humsup 摩棒 FR after visiting Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所!
宾濠会所 girls quite chio but its only for massage/special like bbbj, done and go, not for stay as the facilities is lousy and main hall service is lousy too. If you are camping for the whole night, go for Shui Li Fang spa, it is very big and good. 98 rmb for using the facilities for 24hours, main hall service got ear cleaning, tigh, shoulder, head massage, around $76 RMB + tips i gave 50rmb. There is no free food, only free drinks but food is nice and cost around $8-10.

I also went to Haiyue spa near MRT Longhua, the hotel is good and spa is not bad too but not so many girls. Pay $138 to use facilties for 24hrs and if you spend over $168, free buffer dinner.
Old 30-12-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TomKat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
Normally those with pretty photos come also cannot make it.. Is photoshop
Hv u try 幸福岛 I think the girls there also pretty, service better ..
Anymore more info on 幸福岛 ?

I will be in Sheznzhen for only 2-3 days.
I am looking for TWO BBBJCIM sauna. I saw a list by Ngkha and a recommendation for Ming Zhu Sauna 明珠水会. Then I saw your post on 幸福岛 and was curious. I would like to know more like service and girls wise 幸福岛. thanks.......

Last edited by TomKat; 30-12-2016 at 05:58 AM.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Martell888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Confirmed. Service standard as mentioned below. If u are first timer, you go for #83.

You can even ask for double butterfly. It's a lifetime experience. Just pay 2x service charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbt5145 View Post
After so long never contribute any FR, I guess it’s time for me to share a short one..and thanks to bro ngkha for the valuable info on the SPAs

On a short biz trip to Shenzhen last week, Stayed in Futian CBD area.

Went to BH, it was around 3.00pm weekday. Kind of crowded as lots of tme MMs are working.

How do I know? Well…there’s a display board showing the availability of the MMs working there.

Those in RED are currently having customer and not available and can choose from those in GREEN tag

The MMs are identified by their number. The SPA even advertised their MMs in their wechat account.

You can actually make apppointment with the MMs directly or the SPA which MM you like.

Well, I didn’t pick mine. So I asked the ‘captain’ to pick 1 for me and he got me #82.

When she netered my room, I look at her, not bad…young and slim and tall….

The massage started off with back rub for maybe around 10mins, then

She wanted to excuse herself and went out for a while and came back with few cups of water

Then she started to prepare, add some mouth wash anticeptic, I think it’s listerine into the cups filled with water.

Then the erotic massage part started, she started to get undress

Starting from the back she’ll lick you from top till bottom

Si beh song!!!

Then she’ll ask you to run around…this time front…lick top till bottom.

Your hand is free to roam anywhere you like. You can even finger her but she will not let your finger go deep.

After she done with the licking, she’’ll sit on top of your body and let her 2 melons hanging in front of your face.

You can eat suck lick…..and your hand still free do whatever you want.

From her face I can feel that she’s enjoying it too.

After 5-10mins….she’ll stop you then she’s will down down south….and start licking your didi and your balls

She’ll continue until you shot your loads into her mouth. Damn! I’m in heaven!

Then she’ll help you to clean up and get you dressed and lead you out of the room.

Damage# RMB310 + tips RMB 10 to the locker boys

I went back 2 days after to this SPA again, but this time it was too early and only 3 MMs are available, so I took 818.

They posted her picture in wechat. This girl is talkative but her sefvice is so so only

Not as good as #82.

If any of brothers out there tried any MMs that are good in service with nice figure do let me know and I’ll try it out….

That’s all from me, cheers!!

Old 31-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Few spa young girls, infact many are young girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1