The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post
If you like Korean BBQ, a must try is SukiShi BBQ!
Everytime I go BKK, I die die will eat this without fail!
It's better then Rock U @ bugis+

Their garlic fried rice, + corn.. is amazing.
And for the BBQ, get the Marinated Black Pork. so damn good!!

http://www.sukishigroup.com/home/
Nice BBQ and reasonable prices and the one we ate was at Central Plaza Rama 9.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
------Selected this girl:

22Y/o
standard hand job, but damn shiok the way she bathe me and her body was very sexy. Nice perky boobs, will slim long legs.
So started off by stripping down, then proceed to shower, then lie on bed back facing down. She sat on me and did some piano massage, and lick my ears and back a little. Disturb my 2ic and proceed to flip me over. I grab her boobs while she did a massage near my groin then proceed to release my load.
Thanks for the FR! That's how you play in BKK
Old 27-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since price is not an issue, transfer 10,000 USD to me, I will send a dozen of gers to your room for u to choose.
555555555555 you si beh ho!
Old 27-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good job guys. Nice to see TR again on the forum.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
bro. or if u are like me who want to spend quality time with a WL, then i suggest to go straight to crazy house (there are quite a no of totally naked girls), view their stats, then long time your selection, but tell her you want to go clubbing etc then go back your hotel (1-2 shots?). then morning another shot. make sure you say this in front of mama san and her coz a lot of girls they run off early in the morning, see beh tulan one. that way, you are only paying 5000 baht (chio ones) for a companionship to do what you want to do and still can fuck her on the same night and the next morning.

look for anna (long black hair, about 1.57m tall, B- boobs, shaved and ultra horny). Btw she does A level too, if you are into it. she gets horny very easily.

so if u are someone who like to play it safe as in dont want to waste time checking clubs to pick girls up or fuck many girls in a single night, then u can consider my plan la.

good luck, bro!
Orchard Towers is SGD150 TO SGD200 so why go all the way to Bangkok? Unless the baht has dropped so low the last few days?
Old 27-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
555555555555 you si beh ho!
Ppl mentioned price is not an issue... so we assume he is either fucking rich or the canon is huge.
Old 27-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Thanks for the FR! That's how you play in BKK
I am still "beginner", just learn Kapoo Spas...
Alot of those massage with special i also haven try/explore.
I did alot of reading here, and because of other bro contributions, managed to find out places like Thermae, Kitty spa, etc etc, so must contribute back to you all with pictures. So must support me back wor

My poison is definately Kapoo and clubbing picking up (20+ year old)girls.. and LT to go clubbing first, like anikisan.

Soapy like Nataree, Emm, poseidon etc, i think too fast and no gfe, so don't really like.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ppl mentioned price is not an issue... so we assume he is either fucking rich or the canon is huge.
I not rich, cannon not huge.. u can bring me go play? I old, fat n clumsy too
Old 27-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am still "beginner", just learn Kapoo Spas...
Alot of those massage with special i also haven try/explore.
I did alot of reading here, and because of other bro contributions, managed to find out places like Thermae, Kitty spa, etc etc, so must contribute back to you all with pictures. So must support me back wor

My poison is definately Kapoo and clubbing picking up (20+ year old)girls.. and LT to go clubbing first, like anikisan.

Soapy like Nataree, Emm, poseidon etc, i think too fast and no gfe, so don't really like.
Steady FR! Each of us got our own needs!
Old 27-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She is also choosy about her “customers”.
This time, my stamina is back and really bang her hard…..
Figure 8/10
Face 8/10
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10….
No offense. Judging from the first photo, I think she's Katoey.
Old 27-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Orchard Towers is SGD150 TO SGD200 so why go all the way to Bangkok? Unless the baht has dropped so low the last few days?
Don't think it's still the same cost now. They will be demanding around $300 for LT.
Old 27-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After you quote US$10,000, he put disclaimer.
Belanja roti prata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I not rich, cannon not huge.. u can bring me go play? I old, fat n clumsy too.
Cannon not huge but long also can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I cannot view those pics.
My China ISP block. 555.
Old 27-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Katoey (Ah Qua) Alert!

Quote:
After Supper we went back hotel. I was alone and bored at 2am so I looked into wechat and found this model. Chatted her up. Damn Pretty. She did not list a price at all beforehand and she drove over in 10 mins. After she arrive she sat on my bed and ask how much to pay her, so I offered her 3k. So we chatted a little and started kissing and strip down, she gave me bbbj and then did the missionary.
Due to many days haven release, little head came quite fast. So wipe up and I was wearing boxers sitting on my bed.

She continue to sit naked and continue talking to me. Now we are more confortable and she told me more about herself. She is working as a car show girl, and her friend to her about wechat so she decided to try out. She is also choosy about her “customers”.

So she said she want to do her nose and boobs, and I told her they are big enough, while groping it. She came over and start playing with my little head while chatting. After 10mins, Little head woke up for more and did a 2nd round. As usual she gave a nice rubba, then bbbj. I put on my helmet and went at her again. This time, my stamina is back and really bang her hard…..

Figure 8/10
Face 8/10
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10….

I would say this is one of the more lucky encounter, as 70% of these FL from Wechat, either cmi, or photo are totally badly edited, or bad service, or just want to take the 2.5k and go..
Ok managed to view those pics via proxy.

Congratulations bro partingcurls you've just screwed a Katoey (Ah Qua)!

By the way her boobs are silicon enhanced already unless heshe wants to furthur enhance it. 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Confirm is Ah Qua!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 27-10-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old 27-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Katoey (Ah Qua) Alert!

Quote:
Confirm is Ah Qua!
Aww, jing lor.
Old 27-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

I cannot view those pics.
My China ISP block. 555.
Sent to ur wechat la...u slowly see

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1