The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Spending 4,900 bhat plus is very expensive lah! If you want to save money and have a good time, go to Catherine and ask for Khun Tawa Chai, he's very friendly and able to speak English well! Just make sure to ask for super models and their rates are 2,500 for 90 minutes lah!

If you want pretty, young and big breasted super model, ask for number S21, you won't be disappointed lah!
I will tell you this is Lan Jiao khun tawa chai.. I went there and ask for the supermodel, to be honest very normal and ordinary, cant understand this kind of standard also call supermodel. I see Poseidon/emmanunelle have more better grade girls than this so call supermodel and if it is supermodel, why supermodel only costs only 2500Baht
Old 15-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
I totally understand why you left with 8 pts. Who the hell would go to huay kwang soapy for b2b massage lol...
Hmm soapy is body2body massage. Ladies use soap to slip and slide along your body using there own body.
Or am I wrong?
Old 15-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt View Post
Most fun I had was on my way home from nep. All closed at 12:30. I front of Arab street a lot of girls are heading home.some real cute.
Woah Soi Alibaba have gems huh?
Old 15-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
I will tell you this is Lan Jiao khun tawa chai.. I went there and ask for the supermodel, to be honest very normal and ordinary, cant understand this kind of standard also call supermodel. I see Poseidon/emmanunelle have more better grade girls than this so call supermodel and if it is supermodel, why supermodel only costs only 2500Baht
norice haters getting more and more for his "good recommendations" 5555!
Old 16-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
norice haters getting more and more for his "good recommendations" 5555!
He's busy traveling around other places. Maybe he also given up hope on Catherine! Self proclaimed Korean living in Bkk.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
He's busy traveling around other places. Maybe he also given up hope on Catherine! Self proclaimed Korean living in Bkk.
His list of haters getting longer and longer leh!

He anyhow hantum give recommendations.
Can say until got dragon got tiger sibei ho 555!
Old 16-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkkepatchiong View Post
Any bros tried fuzzy karaoke at town in town at Lat Phrao area? https://www.facebook.com/Fuzzy-Karaoke-282539865256518/
I must admit some of the girls look pretty from their FB page.. keen to know too if any bro has experience on it.. But Karaoke not so cost effective for me to go alone.
Old 16-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

My Dicktionary list is getting longer and longer with the help from bros!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
Old 16-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sorry all Bros for asking. I keep seeing Soi Holland mentioned. But I can't seem to find out where is it. Google map isn't helpful either. Any advice? Currently in BKK. =)

Tks much!
Old 16-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
His list of haters getting longer and longer leh!

He anyhow hantum give recommendations.
Can say until got dragon got tiger sibei ho 555!
be careful later tio zap, i kenna zap 8 pts for speaking the truth in this thread.
Old 16-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
sorry all Bros for asking. I keep seeing Soi Holland mentioned. But I can't seem to find out where is it. Google map isn't helpful either. Any advice? Currently in BKK. =)
Research harder.

Don't miss out Soi Alibaba (Hint: Grace Hotel) also.
Old 16-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
... keep seeing Soi Holland mentioned. But I can't seem to find out where is it. Google map isn't helpful either. Any advice?
Will get you out from your misery, at expense of pechah lobang with vets here. Soi Holland doesn't exist, just a naughty dig at blur noobs.
Old 17-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Will get you out from your misery, at expense of pechah lobang with vets here. Soi Holland doesn't exist, just a naughty dig at blur noobs.
Don't worry have Soi Aqua as safety net.
Old 18-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol....u guys are a funny lot. Thanks for solving the mystery. Else I will keep looking for it till my balls turn blue. Lol
Old 18-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Seems like something happened to Mitu? Website like different liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1