The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: grand paragon spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Who's the angpai here?
Sam the manager
Old 20-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new stock at this spa?
Old 27-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
hotspud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am at GP Spa now. Blackout for 30 mins liao. Maybe no pay bills. Haha.
Old 27-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspud View Post
Am at GP Spa now. Blackout for 30 mins liao. Maybe no pay bills. Haha.
Not only GP Spa but the whole building was power shutdown due to security sweep. You should have come out from the spa and see the police commandos doing their thing... machiam watching live movie
Old 30-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
newcheongster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: grand paragon spa

Can any brother recommend a few good services angpais as Me and a few friends going there thks
Old 21-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Yaosiukia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to GP spa today for my monthly 油骨 cum juagen treatment...

asked the boss for a petite massage lady but he say don't have, all plus size... the previous petite massage lady had moved to crystal crown hotel liao...

In the end got number 16. Here's the brief FR ratings for those who don't want WOT:

Boobs: 36DD++
Body: Chubby type not very fat.
Looks: 1/10 (luckily she darken the lights so i don't need to see her face.)
Body: 5/10 (Look like those auntie but the neh neh really bao yang until very nice. No scar or sign of post pregnancy stuff~. Nice light brown nipples, Soft and bouncy type like those MILF JAV)
Attitude: 5/10 (read more below)
Juagen: 5/10
BJ(with cover): 5/10
RTF: Probably not.

WOT:
She started with the standard massage. ++points for her strength, really can feel the massage and my back being straighten out. Help to massage the neck and arms as well followed by legs. Then golden question come: I ask her if for juagen and bj(with condom) to charge at CD rate. She say ok. Then I ask if can see her boobs, then she say must charge at FJ rate. My previous ML all ok with being topless / touch boobs while doing BJ rate but this one really know how to 敲诈 people. So if you want to see her neh neh / touch it, prepare to pay RM228 straight. Then she ask if I got bring cash as counter will charge commission so I promise next time bring her the cash instead. Don't know so much politics inside huan.

Her juagen was rush and painful but she say is normal. My previous juagen experience quite good cos the previous ML (who moved to crystal crown) was quite patient and gentle not like this one. Her blowjob was very rush. Can see she just want me to cum and get to her next customer liao. And I can really feel her teeth which is a --points for me. In the end I just grab her head and push it all the way in when I ejaculate...

So if bros who like tua neh bu, please go ahead and book this ML. Else please siam far far away from her.

My humble fr...
Old 21-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how many rates are there bros?
Old 25-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

I heard rumours this place is going through tough times...... they owe several months rental to the landlord that power was switched off until some payment was made.... and the telephone lines were suspended until now still not paid.
How is the facilities? Still operating?
Old 18-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ceasar72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think i would want to spend my $$$ on auntie.. sorry to say..

Was about to go to GP since never been there but hearing all the downward story.. hmmm.. maybe have to look for somewhere else..
Old 03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 19
meleagent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Grand Paragon now really so bad?

Been going to New York and those standalone massage parlours....

Ok...will avoid GP now onwards.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I heard rumours this place is going through tough times...... they owe several months rental to the landlord that power was switched off until some payment was made.... and the telephone lines were suspended until now still not paid.
How is the facilities? Still operating?
You want to know why.....most budget cheongsters like myself are opting for cheaper alternatives elsewhere....like getting laid with cheaper rate and can mirror before bonking with plenty of stocks to choose from. If you browse the forum well you will know which one I am talking about.

I visited GP last yr and the gal that I booked will ask me "How many customers are sitting outside?, I don't see many customers when I walked in.., etc. At first I ask myself, is business really going bad? Why she keep asking this question to me? I feel weird that time...I could only keep quiet and told her what I had seen outside.

I never been asked this kind of question at other MP before. This are signs of business slowing down and today it slowly become a reality. Another thing I notice is GP, like any other MP are slowly getting run down and may need some renovation in the future like GBW.

But then if compare these two, GBW facilities are so much worse IMHO. Seriously it need to renovate just like NY and NZ Spa. Cheongster like myself are not impressed with run down and dirty facilities and will not RTF.
Old 18-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
You want to know why.....most budget cheongsters like myself are opting for cheaper alternatives elsewhere....like getting laid with cheaper rate and can mirror before bonking with plenty of stocks to choose from. If you browse the forum well you will know which one I am talking about.

I visited GP last yr and the gal that I booked will ask me "How many customers are sitting outside?, I don't see many customers when I walked in.., etc. At first I ask myself, is business really going bad? Why she keep asking this question to me? I feel weird that time...I could only keep quiet and told her what I had seen outside.

I never been asked this kind of question at other MP before. This are signs of business slowing down and today it slowly become a reality. Another thing I notice is GP, like any other MP are slowly getting run down and may need some renovation in the future like GBW.

But then if compare these two, GBW facilities are so much worse IMHO. Seriously it need to renovate just like NY and NZ Spa. Cheongster like myself are not impressed with run down and dirty facilities and will not RTF.
mind intro some good places?
Old 05-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last year I went there got angpai #30. Mid 30 but her service sibeh power. Any bros knw if she is still there?
Old 09-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

pussylickman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the conditions and situation at GP now? Can visit there? Any feedback? Going next week.
Old 16-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

pussylickman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: grand paragon spa

Visited GP today with few frens, facilities wise notmuch changes except that the steam room is out of order. As for the girls wise, could say that is above moderate depend on individual preference. Overall rating is good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1