The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro max, no choice lah ... she is really a nice gal and is improving on her skills to pleased the bros here but still kana from such customers .... he even wrote a FR in blacklist gal

btw where is your LONG awaited FR on Si Si
Aiya ... Is Si Si pretty? How about Yi Yi? As you know, I am a sucker for good looking gals leh ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro max, no choice lah ... she is really a nice gal and is improving on her skills to pleased the bros here but still kana from such customers .... he even wrote a FR in blacklist gal

btw where is your LONG awaited FR on Si Si
I think Tommy should educate his girls that if customer gets rough, they have the rights to stop servicing him immediately for their own protection. Under extreme situations they may even call the police. There is no need to swallow the rough handling from any "bull"...

BTW it'll be good if the "bull" can be identified and blacklisted by all houses.
Old 14-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racial69 View Post
Tried Da Da two weeks ago... Any new Malaysian girl for this house?
bro racial, there had NOT been any new Malaysian gals in the WHOLE of GL for 2 YEARS ... lol

stick with Da Da who is currently the best for MILK, figure and service

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Aiya ... Is Si Si pretty? How about Yi Yi? As you know, I am a sucker for good looking gals leh ...
bro max, you should know me by now .. "beauty in the eye of the becumer" is what i always say about looks in here. The best way is for you to make a trip down to 1612 and talk a look for yourself. If you dont like then you can always call one of your regulars or RTF list ... at least you get to see the new room ... LOL

PS: Ying Ying may be resting tomorrow

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I think Tommy should educate his girls that if customer gets rough, they have the rights to stop servicing him immediately for their own protection. Under extreme situations they may even call the police. There is no need to swallow the rough handling from any "bull"...

BTW it'll be good if the "bull" can be identified and blacklisted by all houses.
bro gesh, great advise .. Tommy does educate all his gals but lets be point blank about this, the gals are here to earn money so they will try to tolerant, till they cant tahan

Anyway Yi Yi's customer was giving her mental stress than any other things ... like scolding her names in her face, sms / calling her from 3-6am, telling her to wear back her clothes then ask her to strip again and so on and so fro ... you get what I mean

As for the term "bull" at HQ means bro with hugh "personal live firing weapons" which the gals can get injuried easy ... Si Si is back at work after her encounter with bulls ... LOL

Old 14-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
SanSiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyway Yi Yi's customer was giving her mental stress than any other things ... like scolding her names in her face, sms / calling her from 3-6am, telling her to wear back her clothes then ask her to strip again and so on and so fro ... you get what I mean
OMG

poor YiYi , why the customer so pervert wan ?
Old 14-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
racial69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro racial, there had NOT been any new Malaysian gals in the WHOLE of GL for 2 YEARS ... lol

Yes! She (Da Da) is a gem indeed. . . Thanks Bro Cuntking.
Old 14-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:

there's a reason why I RTF Dada countless times in the last 18 mths....
Old 14-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
there's a reason why I RTF Dada countless times in the last 18 mths....
Hmmmmm u not suggesting that she......hmmmmmm..
Old 14-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:

As for the term "bull" at HQ means bro with hugh "personal live firing weapons" which the gals can get injuried easy ... Si Si is back at work after her encounter with bulls ... LOL
Clearly this guy is a psycho... Yi Yi should refuse to serve him and turned off her mobile after retiring at night. It's important to stand firm against psychos and not to be bullied.

As for "bulls" I think WLs should deny their penetration and use hand/mouth instead 'cos once injured WLs will suffer financially as well as physically so it's definitely not worthwhile...

Tommy, education, education, more education...
Old 15-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Hmmmmm u not suggesting that she......hmmmmmm..
aiyoh....not suggesting anything....just a very good bonk and I am a sucker for GFE..

hehe

10/10

and I assure you...many many RTFs to come
Old 15-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro max, you should know me by now .. "beauty in the eye of the becumer" is what i always say about looks in here. The best way is for you to make a trip down to 1612 and talk a look for yourself. If you dont like then you can always call one of your regulars or RTF list ... at least you get to see the new room ... LOL

PS: Ying Ying may be resting tomorrow
king...how come you never tell me about sisi har?
Old 16-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by racial69 View Post
Yes! She (Da Da) is a gem indeed. . . Thanks Bro Cuntking.
Gem ? ... I will grade Da Da as diamond

Old 16-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Tommy, education, education, more education...
well for those of us who knows Tommy .... he is NOT very educated only double PHD in GL Cat 80 and Cat 150 ..... LOL

Old 16-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

Si Si the up and coming BJ Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
king...how come you never tell me about sisi har?
bro, you already kana one TKB, you sure you can handle another one .... LOL

Anyway, Grandmaster update me that he had trained Si Si to be the next BJ Queen .... current "mis-fire" records 5 out of 10 customers ..... target 8 out of 10 ... who is up for the challenge?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1