The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-02-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Yoyo (Sugar):

Shave: Y
French: Y
English: A little
Looks: 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs: Enhanced
CIM: Y
DT: N
AR: N
AJ: N
FJ: 7/10
Overall : 7/10

Additional remarks:

Overall quite good svc from this lady. Will start off with a short massage session to get you into the the mood. Flip over and she will cat bath u. BJ is excellent (not as power as Melissa but still good). Pussy is still surprisingly tight for her age (looks late 20s). Finished off with an intense CIM.

Looking forward to more SYTs from this stable and its affiliate(s) since Lemon/Sushi/Candy all departed rather abruptly.

YMMV as usual. Happy bonking.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-02-2023, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!

Gentleman . Coach

I think she look close to 80% to 85% of photo. Only minus point is facial skin not as smooth. Also not as slim as photo. She is not fat. Would term as voluptuous kind of figure those latina type. Natural B boob which look good on her.

Skin slight tanned. Look wise my type would rate her 7. BBBJ is definitely above average. She been in this trade and travelled widely so have some std in term of service.

Quite easily wet when sucking on her tits. Can french. Trimmed pussy. Seem she enjoy sex and have natural moan and was engaging during the deed.

After the deed she admit she enjoy sex. As mentioned by a samster she walk around in the house and greet u in her bra and g string.

Overall a decent bonk. As usual old man take 1 shot only... nowadays too many fish to try.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

Had a great time with MAY from flirtygirls

Looks 9 /10 cute young lady and quite ting tong

Her body is petite type and and loves to use her ass to rub my dick when we play on the bed ..kissing. is good too and her tongue skill is great

Riding plus doggy is the best part which she feels very deep and she can climax quite a number of times...

Gfe 10/10 as we cuddle and she will use her good English to Chay about her life in thai

Best part is her bbbj and her tight pussy which will clamp on my dick when she wanna cum ..making me cum faster too

Great lady indeed
Old 05-02-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geekydork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm moving on

Last edited by Geekydork; 24-02-2023 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Need to move on
Old 05-02-2023, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geekydork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm moving on

Last edited by Geekydork; 24-02-2023 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-02-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

never write FR in a long time because always get deleted
lets see
tried 2 newbies on their day one this week

FR for Bowling

looks – 7 (i would say 70% close to the pic. face quite pretty for me, you wun reject)
Boobs – 6 (sorry but just not as big as advertised. more like 36C.D at most?)
BBBJ - 6 (i feel she is abit green here)
FJ - 7 (accommodating and willing to change positions. not my best or worst experience)
GFE - 6 (limited english but she tries her best with translations)
Service - 6.5 (not too bad, she also gave some shower foreplay before session)
RTF - unlikely. the reason i came are for the melons but this past wasnt accurate

FR for Pichy

looks – 7.5 (her face looks more viet to me than thai. she actually reminded me of a viet WL i met in GL and i like it)
Boobs – 7 (should be 36D with very dark nipples)
BBBJ - 7 (she likes to use the tip of her tongue often to lick which is a little different from my usual experience and it felt good)
FJ - 5 (when ask to go pronebone she mention about what knee paid and rejected. also she doesnt like long ponding. during fj she paused and take a look at the CD i bring )
GFE - 4 (despite having better english than bowling, she chose to change up when there are still some time left after the session. she also mentioned that she cannot french due to the fact that she just removed her wisdom tooth recently which i failed to connect both issues )
Service - 5 (feels like a GL quick session. she showers for me instead of shower tgr)
RTF - no. service and gfe scored low for me even tho i do like her face. its a pity
Old 05-02-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Porche is a gem by Naravee

Looks: 8/10 (syt and young type)

Body: 8/10 (petite, slim, skinny with little bit of tattoo type)

Boobs: 8/10 (C cup nice to grab and suck)

Shower: 8/10 (Standard SOP but washed together with some rubba action)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good and long with suction and DT)

Frenching: 8/10 (Satisfied! Kissed and frenched all the way)

FJ: 9/10 (One of the best I had. Very tight but wet enough for me to enter without KY. She can squeeze her muscle and can feel the contraction on 2IC. Very tight)

GFE:8/10 (Very accomodating, can do many positions and never complained. We cuddled and kissed alot like long lost lovers.)

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Don't miss out on this opportunity. She is a must try.
Old 05-02-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
Fitcraze is one of the Best!Fitcraze is one of the Best!Fitcraze is one of the Best!

Ads: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=916685

Dior from Naravee

I meet her few days ago.. this girl really no horse run!

Location: near to eatery and convenient when drive or take bus

Looks: confirm same as what was shown, consider young and quite good looking

Body: slim and just nice and nice nipple to suck

Frenching: Yes good fighter

BBBJ: Wet and deep and non-stop some more give slutty face...

FJ: All the pattern I want she ok.. But don't let her ride you coz you sure cannot tahan and lose the war...

GFE: very high and easily tio KC type

Overall: No horse run. Really sibei powerful. No try sure regret.

RTF: Confirm!
Old 05-02-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
BA.BAO.DAI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuki is a pre milf and foxy look. She is 80 percent close to pic and those that you will not reject type. Skin is beautiful pale white, like porcelain white, very very smooth. She is slim with zero fat and smoking hot body. Boob is natural C.

After some ice breaking, shower and then proceed to bed for the action. Frenching was intense and sensual. Hot and wild like bf and gf type.

The foreplay was solid. She moved south, cat bath my thigh then brief actions on my cock and balls b4 she cat bath my other thigh.

Her bbbj was power, suction is very strong and slurpy with poppy sound effect, follow with some deepthroat and good movement control. Occasionally will suck and hold on to your cock in that postion while looking at you, very experience type.

Pussy was trimmed and easily wet. Stroke her pussy awhile, suddenly my fingers soaked with her love juice. I gave her a good lick will she shiver and submit and beg me to fuck her deep deep and hard hard.

Helmet on, fuck her in missionary. It was solid, tight and very wet. I then
pump her in doggie and cum within a while.

A nice gem and overall a very nice lady
Old 05-02-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of

Really feels like pre-covid again. Shiok ah!
Old 05-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
never write FR in a long time because always get deleted
lets see
tried 2 newbies on their day one this week

FR for Bowling

looks – 7 (i would say 70% close to the pic. face quite pretty for me, you wun reject)
Boobs – 6 (sorry but just not as big as advertised. more like 36C.D at most?)
BBBJ - 6 (i feel she is abit green here)
FJ - 7 (accommodating and willing to change positions. not my best or worst experience)
GFE - 6 (limited english but she tries her best with translations)
Service - 6.5 (not too bad, she also gave some shower foreplay before session)
RTF - unlikely. the reason i came are for the melons but this past wasnt accurate

FR for Pichy

looks – 7.5 (her face looks more viet to me than thai. she actually reminded me of a viet WL i met in GL and i like it)
Boobs – 7 (should be 36D with very dark nipples)
BBBJ - 7 (she likes to use the tip of her tongue often to lick which is a little different from my usual experience and it felt good)
FJ - 5 (when ask to go pronebone she mention about what knee paid and rejected. also she doesnt like long ponding. during fj she paused and take a look at the CD i bring )
GFE - 4 (despite having better english than bowling, she chose to change up when there are still some time left after the session. she also mentioned that she cannot french due to the fact that she just removed her wisdom tooth recently which i failed to connect both issues )
Service - 5 (feels like a GL quick session. she showers for me instead of shower tgr)
RTF - no. service and gfe scored low for me even tho i do like her face. its a pity
see real FR, quote first
Old 05-02-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nofeelz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Pimmy HOT

Looks: 9.5/10 definitely a head turner no matter how you look at her.
Body: 10/10 busty petite and my favourite part is her awesome nice to grab ass even though she is slim. Fucking awesome for doggy lovers like me.
Boobs: 8.5/10 huge d cups, firm. Enhanced. Good for boobs lovers.
Catbath: 9/10 ask you lie on your back while she gently kisses and use her boobs to massage you. Later on kissing your ear with sexy moans.
Bbbj: 10/10 so fucking good, keep using tongue to lick the very tip of penis and you can see the saliva drooping out of her mouth. Just the best i have ever had so far.
Fj: 10/10 this is biased because her ass is too perfect for doggy, damn nice to grab and you can hear the piak piak sound. Also, her cowgirl damn good also. I did missionary as well.
Frenching: 8/10 very sensual.
Attitude + Gfe: 9/10 very accommodating even though i cant speak thai well and never complain at all. We cuddled on bed after the deed is done.
Rtf: fuck yes, her ass too hard to resist.
Old 05-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayBird View Post

Had a great time with MAY from flirtygirls

Looks 9 /10 cute young lady and quite ting tong

Her body is petite type and and loves to use her ass to rub my dick when we play on the bed ..kissing. is good too and her tongue skill is great

Riding plus doggy is the best part which she feels very deep and she can climax quite a number of times...

Gfe 10/10 as we cuddle and she will use her good English to Chay about her life in thai

Best part is her bbbj and her tight pussy which will clamp on my dick when she wanna cum ..making me cum faster too

Great lady indeed

Miss that fit clean shave pussy and thick ass
Old 05-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
foxx0x0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Yumi

Face>> Prettier in person than photo

Skin>> smooth, soft and fair

Frenching>> frenching like a girlfriend, loves to cuddle after bonking and light kisses.

Shower>> very amazing and erotic shower please do enjoy it bros who've tried her

Body>> fleshy, and damn sexy

Boobs>> Look like C and can still pass and recommend for Boobs lover

FJ>> loves reverse cow girl and missionary, cums easily, and nice soft moans will grab you hard when going to cum

She could speak simple English.
GFE 1001% so far is the BEST FL i've tried under Lust stable!
Old 05-02-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!

HAD A FUCKING BLAST with RP's Yam last night~!

https://sbfsg.net/showthr...7#post22030227

Was feeling the after effects of Yada, and when I saw Yam's profile got posted, I had to take the plunge.

Contacted RP's OKT, whom as usual was fast, direct and efficient, got my slot within a few minutes. Upon arrival on location, directions from OKT was precise and concise, it was hassle-free. Rang the doorbell, the door creaked open and damn, I was having Yada vibes again.

Standing before me was a 1.69m beauty. Resemblance to pics is VERY close. Yam's sweet smile greeted me, with the sweetest 'Sawadee Ka' I've heard as of late. She was in her Grey/Silver nightie that hid her body contours, but once paid, her nightie slipped off and OOFFFF... her body was bangin'! Instant Mari Kita. Just note guys, she has a C-sec scar due to a Ectopic pregnancy with her Ex 2 years back.

Yam giggled at the sight of the bulge under my pants. She helped me strip down to my birthday suit and accompanied into the shower. Shower was mostly SOP until she allowed me to soap her down. My hands were roaming around her body. I turned her facing away from me as I washed her back and started soaping her enhanced breasts, which felt soft and squeezable. A few soft moans after, I turned her head and started a passionate tongue fight. My hands proceeded south as I gathered as much soap lather as I could to wash her pussy, which was all slippery from her juices. A few minutes of passionate frenching and heavy petting with each other, She knelt down on her knees and started her french treatment with my stiff little bro.

Her first round of BBBJ was nice and sensuous, but I stopped her as I wanted her on the bed, Dried each other with the available towels, laid down on the bed and continued our french lesson. As she let me take the lead, i was on top of her as we locked in our moment of lust. Kissed down her neck and proceeded to lick and suckle on her beautiful breasts.

Side Note:
Some bro has left hickies on her tits which have caused some bruising around both her nipple area. Hello... no milk will be coming out of those unless you are trying to suck out the silicon through her nipples. People come here work for money, not here to get assaulted by your mummy issues of never getting breast-fed.

Back to the action...

Licked down her flat navel till I reached my intended destination. Pussy-ville. Spread her legs open, and started with slow licks around her pussy, which cause her to moan softly. You can see her pussy started to get engorged as I teased her. Started to taste her with slow flicks of my tongue on her labia. Quicken the pace and started suckling on her pussy. She's not clean shaven, but no weird smells and taste detected. As I ravaged her pussy with my tongue, her moans got louder and longer. With my hands locked on her tits, massaging and groping them, she grabbed onto my arms and sank her nails deep into my skin as she shivered with ecstasy as she orgasmed.

Her face was flushed red. She quickly laid me on my back and she grabbed onto my cock with an evil look in her eyes. She wolved down my little bro and watching her head bob up and down in a fast pace with soft slurping sounds and nice suction. Held Yam's hair as she continued her service, whilst coaxing her with some DT and she did it effortlessly. She varied her technic and understood what I liked, after a while, she went hands free and my groin was covered in her saliva.

Couldn't take it anymore, Yam slipped on the cap and mounted me cowgirl. Had some issues getting my cock into her. She was so tight and my girth caused issues going in. Had to apply extra KY just to get my cock in her pussy which led to less feel but a longer fucking session. Watched her rock and grind on me with her arched body and lustful face. Got her to lean down for and DFK session as I pumped her from underneath. While fucking her from below, managed to get some KY from her pussy to rim her ass with my fingers in which it turned up her volume to another level. Switched to doggy, posing her to lie down and with her ass up. Slipped my cock into her pussy again in full view of her beautiful back. Used my thumb to rim her ass again, and finally she initiated for AJ.

GODDAMMIT YES! With some more extra lube, i watched her finger fuck her ass and signaled me she was ready to let me in. But alas, due to the my girth, my lil bro couldn't slip in even with the help of extra KY. Slightly disappointed, she reassured me to come back next time to try again. She will try to stretch open her ass a bit more to let me in next time. LOL

Finished off in missonary, after my failed anal adventure. Took another shower together which again got heated. But time ran out before I could complete another shot.

With Yam's approval, she sent me this pic to share with you guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1