The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Raphael- is Cool - loads of Potential
fall in love with geylang thai girl

Hey bro & sis, I need advice from you people leh ...

You see arh, I went to geylang recently .. and I saw this thai girl in the tank, so I pay $40 to call her loh .. but somehow after that great sex, we've chatted and even exchange phone numbers, and throughout the week, we sms very often ..

Then come this day hor .. she ask me to find her in the brothel again, and she said that she'll pay me back $40, but I'll have to pay the okt myself first..

But when I went into the room hor ..and she sat with me and take a photo of us together leh .. and she told me that she's going to send back to thailand and show her parents ..

I told my friend about it .. but somehow my friend told me she might take the photo and do black-magic leh...

So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh .. must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh? plus .. she have been smsing me alot of times .. and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?

But I'm quite mix up leh .. I sorta like her .. but how to overcome that my future wife is actually a prositute .. haiz! I realise I'm so contradicting in my words .. Love is blind leh ... how man?
Old 16-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fall in love with geylang thai girl

Don't know y i bothered by then, it's school holidays again..
Old 16-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael-
I advise you not to be a moron.

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...06#post1494206
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Green Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I told my friend about it .. but somehow my friend told me she might take the photo and do black-magic leh...
KNN if she can do black magic, still need to be 'Chicken' ?

Quote:
So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh ..
CCB every smsing , how to sleep.

Quote:
must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh?
Go www.blackmagic.com.sg , key in your NRIC & SingPass. Anybody want to cast black magic need to register there.
If really kena black magic, go Shaolin Temple and be monk.

Quote:
and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?
Of course u should go and send her off since u like her, who know she might have some loss change of $$Yussof Ishak$$ ready to give u.
Old 16-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh .. must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh? plus .. she have been smsing me alot of times .. and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?
to do black magic, she need ur birthday, birth time as well. err.....also ur hair ...so don let her take ur head hair, pubic hair, leg hair or armpit hair.if u still feel uneasy, i sell u 1 tailsman. u burn and drink. 1 tailsman $20.
Old 16-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

raphael-,
dun waste ur time thinking so much abt that WL. No matter wat she intends to do with the pix you and her taken together, just ignore it.

You've not been sleeping well coz you keep brooding this issue and not becoz of those black magic. Itz just ur psychology that you think you dun sleep well becoz of black magic.

Cheers.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 16-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Then come this day hor .. she ask me to find her in the brothel again, and she said that she'll pay me back $40, but I'll have to pay the okt myself first..

?
whats the occasion? FL section got one guy kanna prc FL free bonk. here you got siamboo WL free bonk.

dont think so much la. better to make good use of your school holidays to watch world cup.
Old 16-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Green Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
whats the occasion? FL section got one guy kanna prc FL free bonk. here you got siamboo WL free bonk.
A City Of Two Tales
Old 16-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

OMG, to send or not to send the girl off at the airport still have to come in and ask us. We are not your parents.

Even if you want to marry her or whatever u want to do, don't ask us. Ask your papa and mama. They will be the one to advise you.

Tio black magic? Is there a difference now if you tio or boh tio? Doesn't seem any different to me.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
to do black magic, she need ur birthday, birth time as well. err.....also ur hair ...so don let her take ur head hair, pubic hair, leg hair or armpit hair.if u still feel uneasy, i sell u 1 tailsman. u burn and drink. 1 tailsman $20.
maybe she took his sperm liao. CIM mah!
Old 16-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lao a!!! Pay $ 40 - one session and oreadi gal fall in love with him. Some more give money back...

I pay so much to my tirak (so many times and multiple sessions) and she neber even talk heart with me. Only talk gold...

This bro must be damn "yan tiao".
Old 16-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
SB.newbies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You see arh, I went to geylang recently .. and I saw this thai girl in the tank, so I pay $40 to call her loh .. but somehow after that great sex, we've chatted and even exchange phone numbers, and throughout the week, we sms very often ..

But I'm quite mix up leh .. I sorta like her .. but how to overcome that my future wife is actually a prositute .. haiz! I realise I'm so contradicting in my words .. Love is blind leh ... how man?
how can you like her when she is only $40,i ask a ger $70 to sms you every night you want or not
Old 16-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Why? Why WHY???? you do that???? Non of the black magic can do only with your photo unless she have your sprem. Than u die liao SURE!!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 16-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

go jump infront of a speeding bus and if you still alive.......post here and we will help you overcome the prob.......
Old 16-06-2006, 02:41 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U really think u Brad Pitt? Arm Pit is it? And you really think you are the only one that she took photo off? Wake up la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1