The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Re: fall in love with geylang thai girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael-
But from what I know, all she wanted is to earn money to open a resturant in thailand, anyway, she's going back thailand next month .. and I might follow her back to see her parents ..

Now I know why some times in the fishtank some girls they don't smile or even say "hi", it's because they're attach lah~ they don't wanna get screw ma!

So if you guys saw those pros ain't smiling or even giving a damn, don't screw them lah ~ haha!
Bro follow your heart, keep us update when u are in thailand with her
Old 17-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 20
alba is one of the Best!alba is one of the Best!alba is one of the Best!

A WL is a human afterall, all humans have feelings. They have the rights to live and love. There is no rule that says you cant love a WL. Often in a relationship, we trust our brains, eyes or ears but its the heart that matters most.
Old 17-06-2006, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All I can say is I think all are kids since it is the school holidays.... caustic as I am but how many fucking times have we seen people here who fall into kum cheng trap and want to fall in love with WL???

HELLO WAKE UP PEOPLE... yes I am not saying WL are not human and dont deserve love... but they come here to work.. to earn money and then go back to be tai tai, open shop etc. I had one regular WL thai girl want to go back open sewing shop. Good for her. But the point is they go back they open their biz, they leave this part of their life behind them... not find a man who visited them as a pros and most prob visit many other pros...

So to the threadstarter... I am not afraid to tell you that to me you are one hell of a cock... I have seen so many guys here go KTV, go Geylang fall into the trap.. even I myself once got quite close to a Cat 150 girl.. go KL would meet up for fuck sessions. But for you its the I watch pretty woman..... wah lau eh.... Boy.... u how old???? Listen to uncle... before you find yourself cheated of all your life savings... and want to jump building.. pull out.
Old 17-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Samster

I add one more line... u want to bet with me soon you will tell u her family got problem and need money?
Old 17-06-2006, 03:51 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75
I add one more line... u want to bet with me soon you will tell u her family got problem and need money?
If you need extra banker to collect bets, I am with you.

*But I guess bo seng li one. No one will dare to bet with us.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-06-2006, 04:04 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Anyway, concerning about I might be her 'Robert', she have always been insisting to pay me all the money that I've visited her, so far (13 times).

Everytime she'll pay extra $80 for a 40 mins extend of time(which she declined when I wanted to return her back the money) .. I could feel that she's quite serious as well, the only way for me to be with her is to stay positive lah ..

Now I know why some times in the fishtank some girls they don't smile or even say "hi", it's because they're attach lah~ they don't wanna get screw ma!

So if you guys saw those pros ain't smiling or even giving a damn, don't screw them lah ~ haha!
haha

Now WLs in Geylang have 1 new trick to tiao customers. Just give free fuck, I guarantee got many sponsors waiting to queue up and then can open 1 Carrot Cake Shop in Thailand when the girl ORD.

No need to think of "I miss you", "I love you". Serious. If the WL start giving the customer Free Fuck, I guarantee, 99 out of 100 customers sure kenna kongtao.

Now I also know why some WLs don't smile and wave at me in the tank. Because they have piichais and sai mees back in Thailand.

--If u really so power hor, the girl will meet you outside and you do not even need to even go down her house and book her and get her to pay for you.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba
Often in a relationship, we trust our brains, eyes or ears but its the heart that matters most.
If u use your brain, u won't fall for a WL. In this case for your above statement, u rather trust your feeling n betray your brain.
Old 17-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway, we're still in contact .. I realise that maybe I should go with my feelings, after watching the movie 'Pretty Women' by Richard Gere & Julia Roberts, I think I'll gamble such relationship .. see how far it'll grow loh ..
Yes, go by your feeling, let your brain take a rest n live on with your fantasy. Ride a white horse to purpose to your dream ger.

Quote:
Anyway, concerning about I might be her 'Robert', she have always been insisting to pay me all the money that I've visited her, so far (13 times).
U sounded like my favor chaking guy, thekiller. Do u have the look n charm of Richard Gere?? He has the look of Tom Cruise.... whose WL gf pay him for him to visit her.

Quote:

But from what I know, all she wanted is to earn money to open a resturant in thailand, anyway, she's going back thailand next month .. and I might follow her back to see her parents ..
Congrad to u... maybe u can open a pub in Thailand n recruit someone from the forum to manage the pub. (hmmm sound like someone again).

Quote:

For this statement, I have to use DNAT's quote, "hor gao gan" or in english, "give dog f". They dun wanna get screw??
Old 17-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
no lah bro, I don't think I'm any Brad Pitt .. I think I'm bread pig lah ..
Not Brad Pitt lah, but Richard Gere riding a white horse. Mr prince charming....
Old 17-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Now WLs in Geylang have 1 new trick to tiao customers. Just give free fuck, I guarantee got many sponsors waiting to queue up and then can open 1 Carrot Cake Shop in Thailand when the girl ORD.

Nowsadays a lot of prince charming in SG.... all so fortunate to have WLs pay for them. Is this the latest thrend??? WL dun work, dun want money n spend money just to c her love??
Old 17-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Yo bro, ho say bo! When i see your post i really laugh till peng man!

Alright lah.... world cup quite a headache, $$$ . I think I need to go GL, maybe I can fish a WL to pay for my bonk, now no money to bonk.
Old 17-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Quote:

--If u really so power hor, the girl will meet you outside and you do not even need to even go down her house and book her and get her to pay for you.

SC
Some house the rules very strict one leh, the girls cannot come out too long or the girl scared seen by the okt with a guy.

Since got free sessions, go to her house or outside same same lah.
Old 17-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

And those who are sooooooooooo touched that she pay for 1 free session with you.... OH FUCK YOU lah... do you really know what is the average a day a girl gets fucked in Cat40?? Unless you stupid fat and ugly.... you will on average have 10 bookings those who are new or hot will get up to 20.

I know cos I fucked in geylang cat 40 from 2001 till now.. average fucked 3 times a week. Got so many cat 40 that i know... even got so many free fucks. But end of the day... me and WL both know there is no feelings involved cos wont be possible. We just enjoy fucking each other's brains out and give each other a real orgasm. Of course we will do things that other customers dont get. Maybe a BBBJ from a girl that only use condoms, or intense frenching or fucking session that gets extended and paid for by the girl cos she says "Cannot..... arrggghhh I havent come!!" as she is frantically riding my cock like a wild cowgirl....

So please paying for you is no big fucking deal.... its just 20 dollars in a day which she earns 200.... Yes OKT take half, she take half.
Old 17-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide
Some house the rules very strict one leh, the girls cannot come out too long or the girl scared seen by the okt with a guy.

Since got free sessions, go to her house or outside same same lah.
They can come out in the morning to buy their own daily necessities or send money back. Good time to jio them if they really "love" u
Old 17-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can teach me or not, no gal use the trick on me leh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1