The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
They Have to lah brother, always stay connected Mah
Haha, their knowledge/plans/schemes are accumulated experience one, learn from their own circle and the more old bird ones. So don’t underestimate what they know, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, their knowledge/plans/schemes are accumulated experience one, learn from their own circle and the more old bird ones. So don’t underestimate what they know, lol
Yes lah according to my ML, she has this mentor who is also working in the same trade. Her mentor will passed her the knowledge & skills, Wah now feeling like Star Wars, apprentice & master 😂😂😂
Old 17-01-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
The worst kinds are the KTV girls or Pub girls with hanging flower joints.Been there as my friends like to drink while i enjoyed the singing.These girls have flower quota like 3000 a month and beer quota of 250 jub.
some people can throw 10k flowers. then claim from company as expense lol.
Old 17-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

My ex-girl has a sister(not real).She listens to her.The sisteris money faced type.Got married with someone here to get status.I saw the husband, looked like pig head
Old 17-01-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

There’s always this senior/mentor friend who will always give advise and teach what to do next
Veteran in this field
Old 17-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There’s always this senior/mentor friend who will always give advise and teach what to do next
Veteran in this field
i have a few mls who are married with kids here and stay with their kids, they do hj and bj only, no fj, they know me many years, they ever told me they dun even trust their husbands fully so they always keep 3 to 4 of their most trusted and most regular customers in their phone so in case of emergency they can support her with urgent cash rather than she have to wait for her husband to give her, she and her husband have separate bank accounts so she does not feel secure
Old 17-01-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
My ex-girl has a sister(not real).She listens to her.The sisteris money faced type.Got married with someone here to get status.I saw the husband, looked like pig head
i find prc and viet girls more scheming and cunning, i had bad experience with them, personally i feel thai girls the best, thai girls are more direct and straight to the point
Old 18-01-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Know this ml half a year ago, very kind to me. At first treated me as young brother and later on we slowly develop into closer relationship after few incidents that happen to her. She has a family with local husband and her husband actually quite good looking as well. She started asking me not to pay her for fj since November and ever since then we have been raw for every time. Now she even leave 10k to me for her investment. If i walk away with this amount, deducted all the expenses i paid for it is still profitable. Now after hearing all the stories, i wondering am i really so lucky haha.. But she is angpai in front of angmo, and i am emotionally affected as she is very close to the angmo. Thinking to give up and return the money to her..
Old 18-01-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Know this ml half a year ago, very kind to me. At first treated me as young brother and later on we slowly develop into closer relationship after few incidents that happen to her. She has a family with local husband and her husband actually quite good looking as well. She started asking me not to pay her for fj since November and ever since then we have been raw for every time. Now she even leave 10k to me for her investment. If i walk away with this amount, deducted all the expenses i paid for it is still profitable. Now after hearing all the stories, i wondering am i really so lucky haha.. But she is angpai in front of angmo, and i am emotionally affected as she is very close to the angmo. Thinking to give up and return the money to her..
Prc or viet or thai ml ?does she have kids with the local husband? Be careful dun get her pregnant....if she really loves you she should divorce the husband....becos things will get complicated if her husband finds out one day....
Old 18-01-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i find prc and viet girls more scheming and cunning, i had bad experience with them, personally i feel thai girls the best, thai girls are more direct and straight to the point
agreed. miss interacting with the thai girls since siam dius and geylang bite the dust.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post
You are a lucky guy Axel88 if you found a ML who gives you FJ over several years. So many ladies have come and gone. If you know of such a long-term ML, can share the contact? If you want to keep it to yourself it's ok

Someone mentioned that paying for HJ is transactional. While that may be so, I could have looked for any other woman for the service yet I choose to spend my time and money on a particular ML.

That's why I say sometimes love can be complicated
Agree with your last sentence. Once emotions get involved its very complicated. Currently that ML that im close to has RTC and i think one of them recently got raided and sent back so im not sure if either one of them is coming back
Old 18-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
agreed. miss interacting with the thai girls since siam dius and geylang bite the dust.
Upped u back thxs
Old 18-01-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Exactly brothers! $5000 a month leh
Seriously when my ML told me this I was like power lah Robert head! And most convincing part when she showed me her ibanking statement I also can see her bf name and the amount of $$$ he transfered to her
真是个大好人呢!
My personal encounter would be one of the ML requesting me to “keep” her for $6k monthly stipend in return of coming over my place to stay overnight. But I was rationalising to myself why have the cow kept at the farm instead of being at home while feeding her. And she still continue to provide services to other bros? WTF.

But it was a tempting decision as she is one of the hot ML which many of brothers here are still enquiring about here till today.
Old 18-01-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
My personal encounter would be one of the ML requesting me to “keep” her for $6k monthly stipend but I was rationalising to myself why have the cow kept at the farm instead of being at home while feeding her. And she still continue to provide services to other bros? WTF.

But it was a tempting decision as she is one of the hot ML which many of brothers here are still enquiring about here till today.
Not me at least…LOL only hai Gong will spend on Public toilet
For me is very simple game, I pay for that 1 hour of massage and get to play love & touch, of cos following up like wechat & video calls and text her sweet nothings, and she also be asking other bfs as well, Public toilet leh… what u expect? Tio bo? 😂😂
Old 18-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Good story.

So u intend to juz return the 10k to her or 10k plus interest? ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1