The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
The MLs/FLs will do less of the massage/fuck over time, but more of the KC.

Lessens the overall satisfaction. Best to try new good ones.
after chinese new year better change mls, if you go back to the old ones, she will say my son want to go back china or vietnam now air tickets expensive, abang can you help? some will say now cny finish i spent a lot of money on my son and in laws abang can you give me more tips today? lol i can forsee all these coming, the old regular ml is playing chess game to try to checkmate me but i will just run away and find other mls after cny
Old 03-02-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Always starts with why?

Why do you believe you have fallen for WL?
What is your endgame with her?
How are you going to achieve it?

If you cannot convince yourself the why, forget about going in the rabbit hole.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Always starts with why?

Why do you believe you have fallen for WL?
What is your endgame with her?
How are you going to achieve it?

If you cannot convince yourself the why, forget about going in the rabbit hole.
Just rotate around few mls ...then you will escape being checkmate
Old 03-02-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes spread the love (sperm)
Old 03-02-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
The MLs/FLs will do less of the massage/fuck over time, but more of the KC.
Bro, wise word and good advice from u for the new year
Anna (now at Relax Spa, West Coast Drive) is 1 fuck example
Old 03-02-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
after chinese new year better change mls, if you go back to the old ones, she will say my son want to go back china or vietnam now air tickets expensive, abang can you help? some will say now cny finish i spent a lot of money on my son and in laws abang can you give me more tips today? lol i can forsee all these coming, the old regular ml is playing chess game to try to checkmate me but i will just run away and find other mls after cny [/QUOTE
]

Old 03-02-2022, 09:35 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must be the PIG HEAD kena chopped by her. I don't know who is Anna but I knows that you keeps barking non stop
Old 03-02-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wise word. Better rotate around. After rtf too much become more kc than service. Due to the familiarity, the service level tend to drop
Old 03-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21080690]
Quote:
]Anna (now at Relax Spa, West Coast Drive) is 1 fuck example
That Taiwanese ML ah? KC very strong but she is not that young also. Don't waste time and money on her anymore
Old 03-02-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Xgenre;21080886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

That Taiwanese ML ah? KC very strong but she is not that young also. Don't waste time and money on her anymore
yah bro dun waste time and money on prcs and viets, come try my thai mls lol
Old 03-02-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
if you keep changing girls and never stick to one then you are the winner,,,if you stick to one ml then she will know all your weak points over a period of time,, i have been there done it before lol
You can also find their weak spot
Old 05-02-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
This Anna not Taiwan, but China (Nanchang, Jiangxi)
last time at amk 5 & 10, then tg katong, now west coast
Avoid
Old 05-02-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21084786]
Quote:
This Anna not Taiwan, but China (Nanchang, Jiangxi)
last time at amk 5 & 10, then tg katong, now west coast
Avoid
How much did she con you?is she married here then get pr?
Old 05-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
You must be the PIG HEAD kena chopped by her. I don't know who is Anna but I knows that you keeps barking non stop
thank you for barking for her
Old 05-02-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21084786]
Quote:
This Anna not Taiwan, but China (Nanchang, Jiangxi)Avoid
I see. She speaks with a very teh voice so I thought she is from Taiwan.

I agree. Avoid although her boobs are nice for someone her age.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1