The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2022, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Then u become 白骨精 after she makan u, oni bones, no flesh ..
She makan his money & he makan her oyster
Old 19-08-2022, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
She makan his money & he makan her oyster
Some people makan her oyster, some people makan her abalone, was wondering between oyster & abalone, which is more tasty or juicy arr? ..
Old 19-08-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Tio bo? If I have that money why go for ML.
If I can only give 20k or less a mth, the ML will still wana work for more. She will say, earn while young so we can grow old together for our future. Pui lah. She work the money go her pocket, u work the money also go her pocket. Simi our future.
Quote:
I rather go find Sheng Siong or Giant cashier, factory girls, airport staff, etc...
No matter who you approach, the money still end up in someone else's pocket eventually. It will be super obvious if she initiates divorce else it "feels like safe haven"
Old 19-08-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
plasmamem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Srsly.. Why why why why why why why why..

U go to a ML, you pay her, you get a HJ, a BJ or a FJ.

Knn, buy simi lan present.
Buy simi lan dinner
Go simi lan shopping.

So bloody free, go do that with your wife lah.

Just pay the ML, F and Forget. Srsly. Wtf people.
Totally agree bro, for a lack of better word, MLs probably earn more than us despite their high expenses. So really no need to pass them more haha
Old 19-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just pay massage & top up extra then f and move on to next ML.

You don't go for massage for love right.
just f and go for the next one.
Old 19-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
No matter who you approach, the money still end up in someone else's pocket eventually. It will be super obvious if she initiates divorce else it "feels like safe haven"
Not all married bro give all money to wife.
Now is 男女平等。 eg. Need 3000 to sustain household, then 50% 50% joint acct.
Old 20-08-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Thanks for sharing bros
My trick to KC the ML is to do simple things to make them happy. [B][B]The best part is try to chat them up if possible..
Yah,don't do that lah. Just pay up and go away. I don't know why so many guys think they are Romeo.
Old 20-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=
But for me to give 30-50k per mth.

If I can only give 20k or less a mth, .[/QUOTE]

How do your get this number? Is it realistic ? If a guy earn that amount a month, why would you be shopping at this kind of market ? If a girl earns that amount a month, would she still be rubbing cocks for that little bit of extra money?

The last time i was having a massage, a guy was calling my masseuse. She finally picked it up but she was irritated. This guy brought her some fruits. Don't know what fruits - peaches or longan or something. She was damn pissed but the guy insisted on passing it to the counter staff to pass to her.

He was courting her with fruits. Fucking fruits.

THAT sounds more realistic.
Old 21-08-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not all married bro give all money to wife.
Now is 男女平等。 eg. Need 3000 to sustain household, then 50% 50% joint acct.
If husband & wife are working then yes, household expenses 50-50 are possible.

If the wife is juz a housewife, the husband is the sole breadwinner of the family, then no 50-50 liao, think he has to bear 100% of household expenses liao ..
Old 21-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
If husband & wife are working then yes, household expenses 50-50 are possible.

If the wife is juz a housewife, the husband is the sole breadwinner of the family, then no 50-50 liao, think he has to bear 100% of household expenses liao ..
Marry housewife damn stressful. Marry ML/FL even more stressful. Wahahaha.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah. Actually not my problem. If she dun Hao Lian with me I still not so buey song. I can only say ML not in heartlands. I dun wana break ppl 财路 also dun wan us men kana con. 太难了.

要出来混就要经得起被绿. WTF right. So pls advise all ur choing friends.

In my heart, I call her 蜘蛛精. U fall into her web she will makan u.
To all Bros who PM me for ML location and name, description.

My posts there might be hints here and there but what's the point of finding out who she is. Cos if u nvr kana gong tao by her but kana gong tao by another ML or FL. Results is the same. So most impt,
dun be the victim of ML and FL.

Tips: whenever u receive message from ML like 爱你,想你, 需要你 add "全部的钱“ behind.
Old 21-08-2022, 02:15 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some people makan her oyster, some people makan her abalone, was wondering between oyster & abalone, which is more tasty or juicy arr? ..
Abalone is more tasty and juicy
Old 21-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all Bros who PM me for ML location and name, description.

My posts there might be hints here and there but what's the point of finding out who she is. Cos if u nvr kana gong tao by her but kana gong tao by another ML or FL. Results is the same. So most impt,
dun be the victim of ML and FL.

Tips: whenever u receive message from ML like 爱你,想你, 需要你 add "全部的钱“ behind.

Few nights ago I was in one shop, over heard one ML outside doing cold call “亲爱的,来按摩吧,想你了,我等你“. There was no exchange of conversation and I suppose it is done via voice call. Sound sweet but all these are merely business marketing to build a business relationship. Some bros may just falls into it after sometimes & intimacy; and end up kena gong tao thereafter. Even if you tio gong tao, the mutual objective is actually not so called love. You are just there for lust/sex and she is just there for livlihood/money. So don't fall in love with any ML.

The truth behind a love relationship in the massage world is more often than not merely:
男人为了性而以爱去获得;
女人为了钱而以性去获得。
生活如简单,知足且常乐
Old 21-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Marry housewife damn stressful. Marry ML/FL even more stressful. Wahahaha.
Think husband is the most stressful la, give money to wife, spend money on ML/FL, money no enuf(钱不够用)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Abalone is more tasty and juicy
For me oyster & abalone i makan, when time is bad cockle & mussel oso i makan, am flexible(能申能屈) ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
The truth behind a love relationship in the massage world is more often than not merely:

男人为了性而以爱去获得;
女人为了钱而以性去获得。
WaSai, very chim leh ..
Old 21-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hardandbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
Just pay massage & top up extra then f and move on to next ML.

You don't go for massage for love right.
just f and go for the next one.
too right bro.

i was having makan with ML and reality hit me when she was greeted by other men diners. I wasnt comfortable others know that she's a worker.

same like those workers in BKK, plenty of overseas sponsors.

it doesnt work out. just give her a generous tip and move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1