The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

how come i always think of the TPY ML and love her? she always feed me with sweet, snacks and make Tea for me to drink before i left.. then after that i keep thinking of her.. how come?
Old 18-11-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
how come i always think of the TPY ML and love her? she always feed me with sweet, snacks and make Tea for me to drink before i left.. then after that i keep thinking of her.. how come?
Affection. 一见钟情。
Old 18-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
She always feed me with sweet, snacks and make Tea for me to drink before i left.
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Plus foreign ladies know what Singaporean men lack the most is attention and home cooked food/personally prepared food is the best way to give you attention.

Strongly recommended not to eat ML's food. Especially Thai ML. Dunno what idols they pray to. Some of their altars.. I see already also dunno what gods they are praying to. Those who kenna Gongtao also always think of their ML right?
Old 18-11-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Plus foreign ladies know what Singaporean men lack the most is attention and home cooked food/personally prepared food is the best way to give you attention.

Strongly recommended not to eat ML's food. Especially Thai ML. Dunno what idols they pray to. Some of their altars.. I see already also dunno what gods they are praying to. Those who kenna Gongtao also always think of their ML right?
Like that they hide their Kong tao inside their pussy. Once your dick put inside you are finished.

Simple and effective.
Old 18-11-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are right. In our fast-paced, impersonal day-to-day interactions here, there's hardly any personal touch. ML from these 3rd world countries are flabbergasted to hear of married men here hardly get to eat home-cooked food. Almost daily tar-bao from outside or delivery. So with just a little bit of effort from them, they can beguile vulnerable customers. No need any special gongtao
Old 18-11-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all
Wink Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

it's a game lah, if you invest real feeling then you are the loser.

just play along and acted KCed to get what you desire, take everything with a load full of salt.

these ML can dish out small favours reuqest to make the customer feel important, but they might be wasting your time asking many to do the same thing.

OK if it doesn't involve a whole of time or money, but must learn to say no, it might even perk up their interest if you play hard to get.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oliversakh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had this one experience back in 2016 with an ML from this MP in Chinatown (those non licensed kind with no windows on their room doors).

Let's call her YM. Initially, after seeing her profile on one of the China FL/ML sites, I was quite aroused as the pics of her were really hot and steamy. First thing that came into mind was that it might be a scam. Sometimes I like to live life on the edge and just go with gut feel. If I'm right, I win. If I'm wrong, I can just walk away if it's that bad. Was stated that she only did HJ and BJ, nothing more. First session, when I first saw her, I knew I had hit the jackpot. Her body was au natural. Boobs were a B not it was a very nice pair of tits. Face was really sweet looking and pretty. So on that very first session, I managed to convince her to do FJ. She said she really wanted but no CD. End up, and no effort on my part to persuade her, she made one up using cling wrap I kid you not. We added each other on WeChat and she texted me once a day asking me when I'll be seeing her again.

Fast forward 3 or 4 sessions and the texts from her became a daily routine. Like many of you bros out there I'm very guarded when it comes to this. So many of my own friends kena all these KC traps and really lost big time. These are not dumb people but I think when emotions get mixed in, one's judgement can really become very cloudy. So what do I do? I try to use this to my advantage, get her to do things like anal, face fuck, COF. Stuff that China ML/FLs won't usually provide. To my surprise, she gave in to all my requests progressively over a couple sessions.

I think after the 8th or 9th session within 2 months, I started asking her out for dinner nearby her MP. From dinners, it became movies and the occasional fuckation (at those Chinatown budget hotel so it's not that ex lol). After the 2nd time we stayed overnight at a hotel, she told me about her feelings and asked me if I really didn't mind that she was a whore. But she insisted that she only did BJ at the most with other clients. I was nonchalant about it and said yes coz I just wanted to appear like I'm chill and didn't want to wear my heart on my sleeve. Then it hit me that I have already started to develop feelings of attachment to this chick. So I kinda just threw caution to the wind and said I didn't mind (ofc I mind lah) but when emotions and testosterone gets into the mix I will say anything to further my carnal agenda lol.

So right, ever since that night, we behaved like a normal couple. She will ask me where I wanna go, what I wanna do, what I feel like eating everyday and I will meet her and it will culminate in sex - from hotels to handicapped toilets to secluded public areas and even in the cinema. And never once did I pay her. I just paid for our dates and sent her back to her MP where she lived at as well. To me it felt like I was leading a double life coz I didn't tell anyone about this chick for a couple of reasons. It also helped that we only met late at night as she had to be present at her MP until almost midnight.

I don't know if it was a long game of hers to maybe get something out of this... like Singapore citizenship? Because after a couple weeks, we started doing it raw after she said we should take it to the next level. By then as you have probably surmised, my guard from way up has become non existent. I agreed after she convinced me that she will take birth control. I didn't even bother to make sure if it was true. But hey, 6 months and no number 3 so either one of us is impotent or she was telling the truth.

The sad ending of this was that one day, her MP kena raided. So off she went. I was heartbroken initially. I said I would go to her hometown (can't rmb where exactly) in China to visit her. But after a couple weeks of distance. I found myself snapping back to reality. Did I really love this YM chick? Or was it a mixture of my hedonistic tendencies and the comfort of familiarity? Probably the latter but I'd argue that many "love" out there is the same as well.

When I think back to the first session I had with her, she was kneading my back as we conversed for at least half an hour before she proceeded to initiate the GQ. Right there and then, I could somehow feel like there is a genuine connection. But ofc, I dismissed it as it just being a trick of her trade. But looking at how everything unfolded, I can't help but to wonder if this is actually something very rare or if it's actually more common than one would think. Just that bros who had experienced this don't really come out and share.
Old 18-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Affection. 一见钟情。
only after i left keep thinking of her..
Old 18-11-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

she always prepare hot chinese tea for me to drink and feed me with small snacks/sweet and feed me with her mouth, then i keep thinking of her on the way back.. now i feel like to look for her again for massage
Old 18-11-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dated before one.

Syt A-cup but the cutie pie you would dreamt of.

But comes with a mala-sichuan temper.

Sex is good and the accompany is good if u remove the temper factor.

A quick cut off once I'm going through block and unblock we chat, at least thrice.
Old 18-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Like that they hide their Kong tao inside their pussy. Once your dick put inside you are finished.

Simple and effective.
can they hide their Kong tao inside their mouth? because she always blow me..
Old 18-11-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
You are right. In our fast-paced, impersonal day-to-day interactions here, there's hardly any personal touch. ML from these 3rd world countries are flabbergasted to hear of married men here hardly get to eat home-cooked food. Almost daily tar-bao from outside or delivery. So with just a little bit of effort from them, they can beguile vulnerable customers. No need any special gongtao
she even make her own country food and bring inside the room to feed me
Old 18-11-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also had another.

Suppose to be clean shop but I visited 2 MLs from the shop, 1 of them gives HJ the other didn't.

Turns out it's the one that was clean that was trying to date me out. Was down one day and relented to her advances. Went for a stroll and dinner along Fullerton and poof just after a drink, she act drunk and try to hint me to bed her.

Not that she isn't my type but I wasn't emotionally prepared for it and had a bad day at work. Just send her home and ghosted her thereafter. Slim type maybe small B cups plain Jane looks. It sound stupid in SBF to don't eat when you could but I really did.
Old 18-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Simple and effective.
😂is very true and funny , this is the one I want to said, this is the most powerful Gongtao, especially for guys dun know how to reject their requirement and will get damage their pocket deeper.
Currently I have one new comer ML, and dun need spent alot money on her, when she is free, I can come to look for her anytime
Old 18-11-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Especially to uncles
We r more or less lack of attention n love more or less we feel lonesome deep in
Till one approach with TLC or words of consent msg .... but .... wishes u wake up in the right time .... never say never happen too u ... its just being right time right target
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1