The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
can they hide their Kong tao inside their mouth? because she always blow me..
From what I understand, they will apply the magic potion on their tits for men to suckle and kena gongtao
Old 18-11-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
From what I understand, they will apply the magic potion on their tits for men to suckle and kena gongtao
Before sucking their tits show off your talisman. Wipe out evil.
Old 18-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
how come i always think of the TPY ML and love her? she always feed me with sweet, snacks and make Tea for me to drink before i left.. then after that i keep thinking of her.. how come?
Mia ahhh……..
Old 18-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
can they hide their Kong tao inside their mouth? because she always blow me..
Mia ahhhh………
Old 18-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
you mean they breastfeed us with kongtao?
Old 18-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
you mean they breastfeed us with kongtao?
could be those transparent paste they applied on their breasts

there's a youtube on this local guy selling thai amulets in Textile Centre revealed on this type of black magic
Old 18-11-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

You send greetings to your favourite massage lady on WhatsApp or WeChat daily. If she doesn't reciprocate, then you are not an important customer. She probably has a regular clientele to serve her needs. Those that respond at least value your friendship and look forward to your patronage. Some block you in WeChat after assessing that you are not their money tree. Don't worry, we still have Geylang and Flanders Square and JB to satisfy our needs.
Old 18-11-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Feeling horny I went to my 3rd time booking of the new ml,I am looking to unlock her further this time. Starts off with a decent massage and I pour some question on her, I bring out this question; if you have 2 or 3 loyal followers and they all have been financially supports you and suddenly a new guy comes along and supersede the rest. His spending is far more greater than the rest and would you dump the rest and stay loyal to the new rich?

Her answer is no. She claim she can play along. Furthermore the new guy didn't know much on her background and her loyal followers. The answer is clear! She can continue to live the way it is. A clever women.

No further question ask and I continue with my deeds. This time she served me much better than the last round.

Will see her soon.
My understanding is you agreed with my main point, which is the ml/fl does not belong to you only, but you have feelings for her.

She has several lovers at her fingertips which every lover can be replaced easily.
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 18-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch08 View Post
My understanding is you agreed with my main point, which is the ml/fl does not belong to you only, but you have feelings for her.

She has several lovers at her fingertips which every lover can be replaced easily.
You are absolutely correct but I want to add on is some ml will hold to all her followers, whether is super rich or average working person. The more the better, she can reach her goal ($) at a shorter time. As for that rich guy he may found another better lady and leaves her.
So my ml is fully prepared and will win in most situation.
Old 19-11-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sorry deleted

Last edited by skids; 19-11-2022 at 03:43 AM.
Old 19-11-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
could be those transparent paste they applied on their breasts

there's a youtube on this local guy selling thai amulets in Textile Centre revealed on this type of black magic
no wonder i always feel blur blur once been breastfeeded
Old 19-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
kingsterzon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingsterzon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tio blackmagic badly
Old 19-11-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
no wonder i always feel blur blur once been breastfeeded

He talked about this charm from 1.40 mins onwards
Old 20-11-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Feeling horny I went to my 3rd time booking of the new ml,I am looking to unlock her further this time. Starts off with a decent massage and I pour some question on her, I bring out this question; if you have 2 or 3 loyal followers and they all have been financially supports you and suddenly a new guy comes along and supersede the rest. His spending is far more greater than the rest and would you dump the rest and stay loyal to the new rich?

Her answer is no. She claim she can play along. Furthermore the new guy didn't know much on her background and her loyal followers. The answer is clear! She can continue to live the way it is. A clever women.

No further question ask and I continue with my deeds. This time she served me much better than the last round.

Will see her soon.
This morning I text my new ml to have the 4th meeting with her but she is on code red. Managed to date her out for short lunch break around her house.

I ask her why so many men going after her and she said
many of them are wasting time becos her expectation is quite high, she stress her expenses like room rental in Singapore, her parent in china, her son educational fees and her china housing loan.

Her future man must be able to support her under such conditions.

Wah,, 1st date already hint me her financial problems.
I tell her straight I book her is just to 放松。she give a little smile.

At least I let her know I am not her target.
After the lunch I walk her home.

I explore her deeper by understand her background this round.

Will unlock her when she dried up.
Old 20-11-2022, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It seems like all the ML say the same story.
Sg rental high, business slow, parents n children need money. Someone is sick, housing debt. Etc. They cry poor. Lol.

If they ask for loan.
I will also cry poor. Say company retrenchment. Soon my turn. Boss not gng to compensate us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1