The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

This year rabbit so a lot of carrot will go on.
Old 03-01-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
Wah, good prediction Bro 😅. Recently have a few ML/FL will go back either no business, or other reasons, some r quiet sudden go back may due something really big happen ready, I guessed some Bros will get hurt badly due some ML going back so sudden, if he already spent so much money. be careful if ask for sponsor buy things before they go back. Happy New year Bros
Old 03-01-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Wah, good prediction Bro 😅. Recently have a few ML/FL will go back either no business, or other reasons, some r quiet sudden go back may due something really big happen ready, I guessed some Bros will get hurt badly due some ML going back so sudden, if he already spent so much money. be careful if ask for sponsor buy things before they go back. Happy New year Bros
You are right bro, received few text saying they going back for new year ask me go down support, better make myself busy.

Last edited by Newsasap; 03-01-2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
No wonder so many white tiger in 2022.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
You are right bro, received few text saying they going back for new year ask me go down support, better make myself busy.
Else dun go regular cos easier to reject since it's 1st time or those that nvr ask for support or gifts. I even got ML tell me she hope to receive present for christmas and 2023 NY. Ask me order durian for her Xmas party. I say I dun eat durian. Lol. She tell me can paynow to her. Crazy.

I will not make the mistake I made in 2022. Lol. When my bro is hard, I need to think hard as well. Nvr to be caught off guard again.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Else dun go regular cos easier to reject since it's 1st time or those that nvr ask for support or gifts. I even got ML tell me she hope to receive present for christmas and 2023 NY. Ask me order durian for her Xmas party. I say I dun eat durian. Lol. She tell me can paynow to her. Crazy.

I will not make the mistake I made in 2022. Lol. When my bro is hard, I need to think hard as well. Nvr to be caught off guard again.
I had a wonderful 2022 … managed to got a ML which I felt deeply for and whilst I am not sure 100% if she does - I can feel there is some reciprocal feelings from her .. texted each other and voice chat almost every free time we have - she will reject bookings if we are planning to go out at night … a lot of sharing of feelings but ultimately it did not end up well … no talk of money after we became couple . The parting was bitter as much as the union was so sweet..still something to hold memory till old. No regrets.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
I had a wonderful 2022 … managed to got a ML which I felt deeply for and whilst I am not sure 100% if she does - I can feel there is some reciprocal feelings from her .. texted each other and voice chat almost every free time we have - she will reject bookings if we are planning to go out at night … a lot of sharing of feelings but ultimately it did not end up well … no talk of money after we became couple . The parting was bitter as much as the union was so sweet..still something to hold memory till old. No regrets.
Good thing is no money loss.
Old one dun go new one won't come.
Wishing u a better 2023.
Old 03-01-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
W9930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

or say no paynow..... pay later lo....maybe 2024...hahaha
Old 04-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Just had a New year Eve meal with Ml at her place. Meal paid by her about $150. Beer paid by me ($50). Sometime we just need to share cost. Not all ML are the same. Still KC must still draw a line
Old 04-01-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
Just had a New year Eve meal with Ml at her place. Meal paid by her about $150. Beer paid by me ($50). Sometime we just need to share cost. Not all ML are the same. Still KC must still draw a line
I am happy that u found a gem.
That might be the 1 out of the 100.

However I would like to remind all bros.
1stly they come sg to work is just for the money. Not that quality of life is better in sg. They work 28days a mth 12 hrs a day. What joy do they have here. Worst than factory workers. So finding a sg men is to have more financial support aka more income. Its the truth. Don't be in denial.

Goal here is to earn money in sg for a couple of yrs and enjoy life in china. 1 is to 5 exchange rate. That means they do not have plan to suffer in sg for a long period of time till retirement. What other job can they work to have 5 figure income other than providing sexual services - hj, bj n fj. Once they get older their rate become lower. So they try to earn when they are in 20 to 30s. It's is also the reason why we see married ML in late 40s still giving hj bj n fj at a lower rate. They made a mistake in marrying a sg men who cannot provide them 5figure allowance a mth. So they will tell their hubby, u dun want me to give u wear green hat then u have to provide 10 to 20k a mth. There is no silver lining in long term relationship with ML/FL.

PRC / Chinese are super calculative. U give them 50k the most they spend 10k back on u. Still 40k loss. It's in all our chinese blood.

Pls Bros even a coffee lady who earns 2 to 3k a mth is a much better choice than a ML. At least u know she is not making you wear green hat every day. Down to earth live within the 2 to 3k. When u bring her to meet friends relatives neighbors colleagues, u won't worry abt awkwardness. Imagine when they say she look familiar, ur tots start to run wild. They meet for hj bj or fj. ML and FL shld nvr be in the list for a long term serious relationship. Marriage is definitely a nono.

Lastly, ML/FL who cross boundaries might bring u a gift of STD. I think we all dun want that.

For Bros who have the money to spend just for the fun nia. Then I fully support u. Cos getting married is nvr your intention.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Recently I switched to another joint cos I have nothing more to explore further on the previous woman, as you know it gets bored after a while.
I met this lady few months back and I didn't continue becos I find her a little green when she just step into our shore, last week I did pay her a 2nd visit and found her service has improved over the months, she will be better is she gets wilder in bed. I will share but don't ask me on her damages and services.

Pm me for contact.

Pts 127/ power1

Last edited by Newsasap; 04-01-2023 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

1stly they come sg to work is just for the money. Not that quality of life is better in sg. They work 28days a mth 12 hrs a day. What joy do they have here. Worst than factory workers. So finding a sg men is to have more financial support aka more income. Its the truth. Don't be in denial.

Goal here is to earn money in sg for a couple of yrs and enjoy life in china. 1 is to 5 exchange rate. That means they do not have plan to suffer in sg for a long period of time till retirement. What other job can they work to have 5 figure income other than providing sexual services - hj, bj n fj. Once they get older their rate become lower. So they try to earn when they are in 20 to 30s. It's is also the reason why we see married ML in late 40s still giving hj bj n fj at a lower rate. They made a mistake in marrying a sg men who cannot provide them 5figure allowance a mth. So they will tell their hubby, u dun want me to give u wear green hat then u have to provide 10 to 20k a mth. There is no silver lining in long term relationship with ML/FL.

PRC / Chinese are super calculative. U give them 50k the most they spend 10k back on u. Still 40k loss. It's in all our chinese blood.

Pls Bros even a coffee lady who earns 2 to 3k a mth is a much better choice than a ML. At least u know she is not making you wear green hat every day. Down to earth live within the 2 to 3k. When u bring her to meet friends relatives neighbors colleagues, u won't worry abt awkwardness. Imagine when they say she look familiar, ur tots start to run wild. They meet for hj bj or fj. ML and FL shld nvr be in the list for a long term serious relationship. Marriage is definitely a nono.

Lastly, ML/FL who cross boundaries might bring u a gift of STD. I think we all dun want that.

For Bros who have the money to spend just for the fun nia. Then I fully support u. Cos getting married is nvr your intention.
Good advice
Old 04-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
W9930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for your thoughts...
Old 05-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
I met this lady few months back and she will be better is she gets wilder in bed.
massage first, then can on her at opposite H81 after work.
cute viet friendly, good bj only $100 all in
fast hand fast leg book early morning or 10pm massage

just say jiuhu kia (malaysia boy) intro u go there massage
Amy at 03-39 people park complex

Last edited by chongboonkid; 05-01-2023 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
This pic reminds me of the good times I had with the ML … 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1