The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 2
FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯GUESS🧸 IS BACK SEDUCTIVE PRETTY AR CIM COF SW !! 🌸

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥

❀ GUESS ❀

Name: GUESS
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 44kg
Height: 166cm
Stats: 34B-24-35
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

❀ Service Provided ❀
Shower Together, Massage, CatBath, BBBJ, HJ, FJ, COB, Fingering, Frenching, 69,
CIM, COF, AR, SWALLOW(+50)

🔫 Damage 🔫
$140 /1Shot/ 45Minutes
$190 /2Shots/ 90Minutes

💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯

📲 WhatsApp: +66 806012594 📲

⏩ Click Here:https://wa.link/3hnwv5

📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺

💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵

⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳

Last edited by FairiesFinder; 15-05-2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯GUESS🧸 IS BACK SEDUCTIVE PRETTY AR CIM COF SW !! 🌸

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Guess FF Fairy Finders

I know I'm writing an FR for what is already clearly established that this lady is an absolute gem but just adding on to the chain I guess.....

Firstly, she is a superb girl not only skill-wise but as a person. The type that will really try her best to please you and is good natured.

But thats not the main reason why we all visit her I'm sure- it's because she is an absolute beast in bed.

Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet Thai lian look
Body: 8.5/10 Slender lovers please fall in, tall girl lovers please fall in too
Boobs: Small but shapely
French: Oui
Paint: Yes, super responsive
BBBJ: 9/10 Like magic show, watch your lil bro vanish in her mouth liao
FJ: 10/10 Wet, tight, responsive, multiple position, no rush even though she visibly tired.....
GFE: Super nice lass- Beware of KC
RTF: Already did and will do so again

Mai tu liao her fame is really well-deserved. Please treat her well

Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorNet13 View Post
Stable: Thai Fairies
Guess

OKT 10/10 Straightforward instructions.

Looks 9/10 Other FRs spot on.

Body 9/10 Slim and tight body.

BBBJ 8.5/10 Varying speeds and deepthroat

AR 11/10 Really took her time and explored

FJ - None

RTF - Sadly leaving in a few days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTaster View Post
Guess - ThaiFaeries

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=21742525&postcount=2

OKT - efficient and clear with instructions.

Looks - 9/10 - Tally with photo and a clear pretty face

Body - 10/10 she is my kind those tall lady with small frame and toned body. Her skin is smooth also.

Boobs - I am tired of enhanced boobs so her B boobs is awesome, soft and handful.

Bbbj - I did 69 with her, and i really like to take my time to eat. She accommodates to that. She moans when I eat her and that is very sexy.

Fj - we started with her on top, missionary, and doggie. Ended with missionary. She is tight because of her small frame. What i enjoy most are the hugs and kisses during FJ that enhances the experience. She smells good also.

GFE - She is a funny girl to begin with, very chatty and abit xiao ting dong, just like what the other FR says. We had a little cuddle and chat before action and I appreciate that very much.

Thoughts - I was totally mindblown because this has been one of the best service I have had for a long time. She was friendly, pretty, service oriented and generally a very cute girl. I was her last customer for the day but she was still bubbly all the time.
I think that as a customer, if we can understand that they have a hard and tiring time working and show abit more accomodation and concern, it will be a better experience for all of us.

Have fun everyone

Rtf - No because she is leaving tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Quick FR for Guess from FF

She's really pretty! Not like her photos but she's attractive with a foxy look. Nice figure.. her body is slim and tight with small A cups.
Her English is ok, can converse and joke around a bit. We just went with the flow so things just happened.. some painting, some fucking, and then one boomz.

Awesome session. One regret... tried her a bit too late in her tour and she's leaving soon.. 只恨相见太晚
Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Guess - FF

Looks: foxy looking, abt late 20s to early 30s

Body: slim, skinny.. tall abt 168cm.

Boobs: Natural As

FJ: memorable doggy.. skinny girls are best for doggy as I can view my rod pushing in their love hole.

Verdict: 6.5/10 decent fuck but 1s would suffice
Quote:
Originally Posted by radax View Post
Met with Guess from FF recently.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=904266

FF: Easy comms and no lag on reply.

Guess:
Photos/looks : To be honest I don't think she looks much like the photo, but she is a pretty girl. 8.5/10
Stats: Pretty accurate, mid-20s girl, very slim waist, A+ boobs with pointy nipples. Smooth skin. Some small ink on her back, so take note if you don't like ink. 9/10
Service: When I met her, she was still unpacking her stuff as she just changed hotel. She told me the number of times she has shifted and I was shocked. Not sure of the reason but I'm sure its tiring. However, she still provided good service, no black face. 8/10
FJ: Professional. No complaints on change on positions, etc. 8/10

Additional note: Speaks decent English, no need to use google translate for simple chat. She is leaving sometime next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayermrazfan View Post
Guess - Fairies

OKT -fast, efficient and friendly
Location - 9/10 near Lavendar but shifted already. About damp and humid but also because she doesn’t like the cold so ac was not turned on.
Looks - 9/10 very pretty!! See already steam and stunned for a bit when she open the door. Got RBF at first until she starts to smile den siao liao.
Body - 9/10 slim waist and no fats. Bros that want a tight body should consider.
Boobs - 7/10 small B’s that fit nicely in my hand
French - NA she wasn’t feeling well but she was still willing to French if I didn’t mind. Didn’t take it up in the end.
Pussy - 8/10 no smell and taste good. With slight stubble but it’s ok for me
BBBJ - 8/10 kept going non stop even though she said her nose was blocked.
FJ - 9/10 did missionary, lotus and finished with doggy the 1st round. 2nd time finished in missionary while holding her hips and going fast and hard.

Very accommodating and friendly. Didn’t cuddle much. Kept apologising when she was on the phone but I didn’t mind the rest and admiring the hot body.

Hope to RTF before she goes back but hope she returns to our sunny island!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Guess from FF
Looks: 7.5/10 late 20s. 20% discount. Foxy OL, thai tan.
Body: 8.5/10 Well maintained, smooth tanned skin. Tight body, small waist.
Boobs: 8/10 small B
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction
French: 8/10 ymmv
Fj: 9/10 accommodative, thrilling lol hardworking
Gfe: 9/10 bar girl in BKK. From northern Thailand but tanned. experienced and chatty. Great service. Solid body OL.
RTF: maybe, prefer syt
Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Fairy Finders
Guess

Fairy look foxy
The pix above is how she look like
Went into room saw a tall slim chick. very slim and she wear a green dress.

Very foxy face and all natural body. very slim. After shower she give me a super bbbj.

But the highlight is her wet pussy. Very wet. I dunno why she say sorry when I say her pussy very wet. But is hot and wet

Try prone bone position and then missionary follow by prone bone again.

Lastly is cowgirl which her pussy is still very wet. Cum in cowgirl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Guess from Fairies Finder

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=904266

Okt: Used this stable before. Friendly, prompt, efficient.

Very Happy

Location: Central. Mrt and bus stops nearby. CP easily available but street parking can be tricky during peak hours.

Happy

Venue: Quite safe easy access by following Okt's swift instructions. But room is very small, 2 single beds, not very clean. Shower area very small very tight squeeze for 2. Towels not good, BYOT. This one Okt was honest, advised me to BYOT when I asked him beforehand on the towels situation, lol.

Not Happy Think Guess might have moved to a nicer room by now, hopefully, lol. Seems like Guess has moved location/venue, hopefully makes for a more conducive environment for a good fuck, lol.

Looks: Guess is not chio but more like a sexy slutty thai ah lian niteclub bar gal looker. Narrow longish face with a lovely shapely sharpish nose. She resembles the 1st and 2nd advert photos above the most but must give a filter discount of about 20-25% because she is not so fair, more lightish thai tan, also her chin is not v shaped. Eyes, nose, lips and hair just about similar to the above advert photos though. Just remembered after reading another FR on her, Guess wears braces, lol.

26yo siambu from Sukhothai. Agree with one of the earlier FRs, Guess' looks slowly grow on you during the session. Probably due to a combo of factors, lol.

Stats quite a close match

Happy

Boobs: A+ cup boobs with thick sensual brown bottle nipples. Slight stretch marks but rest of her body has smooth tight skin, she is not a milf. Great to suck on her nipples and squeeze her boobs. She sure seems to love it, gets her high and wet, lol.

Stats just about match

Happy

Body: This is where Guess really shines and is outstanding with regard to physical features! About 168cm height and 45kg weight.

Slim tall model like body without any fats. Smooth tight skin, sexy shapely long legs. Beautiful sexy slim back, small perky juicy bum, pussy well trimmed quite tight and naturally dripping wet when high, lol!

Has ink on her back and just above her bum, also ink on both her forearms and palms of her hands. Irl her body and legs resemble all the above advert photos with a just about match at around 95% except not fair, light thai tan. Sexy tall model body/legs.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Service: Shines and is outstanding once again! Ticks all the boxes as advertised. Tbh i did not try all as I was more focused on certain aspects which titilated and excited me more, much much more, for both 2 shots, lol. But confirmed with Guess that she does indeed provide all the services as advertised and I believe her because of her superb fabulous service provided to me!

Genuine natural non commercial combo of passionate GF and hot PSE action once you get her going. Helps that she speaks good english for a Thai WL. Also has previous skin trade experience in several other countries.

Really wet and wild session. Guess really aims to please, just treat her nicely and let nature take its course, lol.

Big standouts:

Very nice passionate sensuous hot DFK with hands caressing all over my face and bod, hot skin to skin contact, grinding.

Solid slurpy wet PSE style BBBJ, balls lick and suck, with fantastic DT. Did this in various positions to add further spice: me lying on my back, me standing, Guess lying on her back with me on top. Good eye contact as well. Her braces on her teeth do not detract from the pleasure of her BBBJ, lol.

AR really nice long wet licks and pokes of tongue. Simultaneously stroke my balls and HJ at times. Took her time, sensuous and wet, in 2 positions, on my back and me doggie. Sort of a HDLY at times. Good eye contact as well.

Ravished her nipples and deep fingered her pussy. Guess became dripping wet, face grimacing, body squirming, moaning quite loudly, hands caressing my face. At times I alternated with DFK while deep fingering her pussy, then squeezed her tits and put my fingers with her dripping pussy juice in her mouth, to stop her moans, lol.

FJ was truly hot, wet and wild. Guess has stamina, her pussy is naturally wet, quite tight and she seems to enjoy a long hard pounding. Accommodating to any positions.

Best was doggie FJ because of her beautiful sensuous model back and sexy juicy perky small smooth firm bum. Misch FJ was also very good because of her sexy shapely long legs and slim bod, also because she looked to be really enjoying being fucked, she squeezing her own tits at times moaning, other times pulling me close to DFK.

Stats just about match

Excellent

GFE: Guess truly shines and is outstanding yet again! Genuine natural non commercial high GFE with no KC shit. Like I said above, it also helps that Guess speaks good english for a Thai WL.

Good conversationalist and fun company as she seems to be a bit on the xiao ting dong side as well, lol. Also not a time watcher.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Conclusion: If you are looking for a 26yo sexy slutty thai ah lian niteclub bar looker(but is not chio) with a lightish thai tan, who has a sensuous slim model body and shapely long legs, and who provides a hot wet wild mix of passionate GF and PSE sex, together with genuine non commercial natural high GFE, then you would not go far wrong in considering Guess for your next bonk.

PS. It is noteworthy that Guess' rate has increased from an initial 180/2/90 to 200/2/90 and I would say she is still very much VALUE for money because of the entire package experience which she provides. All with NO added Extra Charges, unlike some other gals from some other stables.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redux756 View Post
Guess from Fairies Finder

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?...6&highlight=sw

OKT : easy arrangement
Looks 8/10: PYT looks, beautiful and innocent
Body 9/10: I just love her body type - tall, slender, like a gazelle. A perfect little ass
Boobs 7/10: Natural B cup, large suckable nipples
BBBJ 8/10: Didn't spend any time on my balls, but OMG she has excellent deep throat skills. Has braces but never felt anything except her soft mouth.
FJ 9/10: tried several positions, naturally wet and tight
Painting 8/10: not shaved but not bushy. Tasty with no smell, she likes it - plays with her nipples while I lick
GFE 5/10: relaxed and friendly - speaks ok English. Didn't offer any frenching.
RTF: Her looks drive me crazy, and her BBBJ alone is worth another visit. I'm going back tomorrow. She will be here another week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by welfaredependant View Post
Title: I Guess, I Guess, I Guess Guess Guess... Tio already!!! Finally found a hidden GEM with no FR yet...

*I had Special Experience... and hence a 1st FR for her*

Stable: Fairies Finder | Friend: Guess?

Date: 20-Oct-2022

Once again... an FL from Stable FF without FR. "I dont go hell, who go hell". Was attracted by her chio XMM face... I'm shallow I know....

OKT: Always friendly and quick to reply as usual.

Looks: 9/10

-80% like photo. Of course not as fair as photo but still considered fair. From Northern Thailand. She does not give that XMM vibe in person but more chio Ah lian feel. Definately is chio one. Wont reject at all. Those you will beo 2nd time when walk past you kind.

Body: 8/10
-Slim and good height. Nice legs. Exactly like the figure in the photos. Boobs are natural and at A+ or B. Nicely shaved below.

Kissing & French: Didn't try but I'm quite sure can.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
-Lick Balls, Lick up and down shaft yes, able to deep throat and can feel hitting back of her throat. She is hardworking and makes your dick wet and hard.

Painting: Didn't try. Too happy seeing a chio face deep throat you...

Swallow:
Didn't try in the end as I deposit it somewhere else.

CIM: Didn't try

Special FJ: 9/10
-She is proactive and I asked her to be on top so that i can see her bouncing with her long silky hair. Can tell she loves sex and while riding she kept playing with her own nips and get high. No lub required as she was really really WET! Can hear the squishing sounds and I can FEEL it.... I lousy... i cum damm fast like within 2 mins....

GFE: 9/10
-While toliet is not large, she makes effort to bath you and clean you well.
-Throughout session, no touch phone and will initiate to ask if you are ok etc
-Confirm horny, for 2nd shot, she keep trying to angle herself to get better thrusting. When I said I tired, dont want 2nd shot, she commanded me to stand and doggy her. OMG. Really want more....

RTF: I seldom. But for her, I will.... till she leaves...

(Any bros interested in other details I didn't cover, feel free to PM me)

Disclaimer: This FR does not represent similar service for all customers. Individual experience may vary. Do up me if you like the FR. Thank you!

Thanks For The FRs.

Last edited by FairiesFinder; 02-02-2023 at 06:45 PM.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-01-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1