The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jamesterr78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Berjaya Time Square

i will be going to KL next week , will be staying in Berjaya Time Square .
any good dish there ? nasi lemak is my favorite ...
pls share brothers...
Old 14-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

discreet_iam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Berjaya Time Square

there are a good many of such naughty places if you venture to the rows of shop-houses, heading south; that is around shaw parade and surrounds.
i have had a fl(prc), picking her up at one of the shops within time square. spotted her when she was saying good bye to another guy; something with her demeanor and the way the farewell panned out, my guess was that she had just finished a "job" with that other guy.
she then seem to window shop in the building; so i got close up, made my presence known to her, made regular eye contacts with her...
managed to strike up a conversation with her; invited her to have a drink; she then made reference to "paying her for her time/company". then it game on.
keep your eyes open, opportunities will knock.
Old 14-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreet_iam View Post
there are a good many of such naughty places if you venture to the rows of shop-houses, heading south; that is around shaw parade and surrounds.
i have had a fl(prc), picking her up at one of the shops within time square. spotted her when she was saying good bye to another guy; something with her demeanor and the way the farewell panned out, my guess was that she had just finished a "job" with that other guy.
she then seem to window shop in the building; so i got close up, made my presence known to her, made regular eye contacts with her...
managed to strike up a conversation with her; invited her to have a drink; she then made reference to "paying her for her time/company". then it game on.
whats your damage?
Old 14-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Fucker88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Many Nasi Lemak there ready for eat .
Old 14-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

bro... PRC easily can get ...nowadays damange for PRC is around RM130 -150 only .. but i always dun have the luck to get a nice "nasi lemak2.0".. i would like to exchange my PRC contact with any bro who have nice nasi lemak ..

do PM me pls..
Old 16-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

bro fucker88 ..

any nice Nasi lemak contact to share/exchange ?
Old 23-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

discreet_iam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this was back in april2011.
paid rm$300. no time limit was mentioned. we blow water a bit, she was guarded. fair enough, given our unusually meeting(circumstances). she didnt hurry the mission, just let things flow along. i got a feeling that she just want to "unwind". told me she hardly ever take clients from our meeting at the shops. but then, they always say things like that to make us feel good abt ourselves. i dont know what their going price should be; just that sometimes i get a bit tired of mp, spa, f shops...so this is a variation. is she worth the while? yes, maybe. she got a body to warrant $$? perhaps. i think she is abt 25-27yrs old.
Old 23-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
nokia65 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesterr78 View Post
i will be going to KL next week , will be staying in Berjaya Time Square .
any good dish there ? nasi lemak is my favorite ...
pls share brothers...
bro Berjaya Time Square nice place sure.i not know by the way about cheong there
Old 24-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cnyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreet_iam View Post
Hi Bro, I had pm to u but getting no reply?

There were too many posts in the past about good cheonging at BTS that could made the reader hot & dreaming. Ha Ha to good FR.
Unfortunately, quite similar, everytime pm to the FR writter getting no reply? Whether these FR true??
I went to BTS trying find myself during a trip to KL. Only few foot massage shop at high floor providing massage without happy ending.

Any bro can pm some good ctc and let me know how to go upper floor without room guest card? Tks
Old 16-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chriskeong is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone still remeber beside berjaya time square, there is a white building, got a spa. What spa is that? Still there? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1