The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

We are at Amansari spa now. A kind bro whom we met here has volunteered to bring us there later and show us the place on our way back if we give him a lift to CIQ
Old 21-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SSRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested! Can anyone share location?
Old 21-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jerry101089 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No.67 look good oso
Old 21-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

guys, what are you guys talking about? I read back the past few pages and it's not about ocean hotel.

what new hangout are you all talking about?
Old 21-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

guys, what are you guys talking about? I read back the past few pages and it's not about ocean hotel.

what new hangout are you all talking about?
Old 21-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
We are at Amansari spa now. A kind bro whom we met here has volunteered to bring us there later and show us the place on our way back if we give him a lift to CIQ
Camping here for ur review ha!
Old 22-05-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry101089 View Post
No.67 look good oso
She in which floor and room ?
Old 23-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
After reading and noting the clues I thought it would be easy to find this place.
How wrong I was.... spent almost an hour strolling around the vicinity but to no avail...... until I step into a hand phone shop and while waiting for my turn managed to tcss with one of their customers. Turned out he was a young cook working in Singapore and was off today. It so happened that he was going to this JB141 joint afterwards so I asked to tag along.

After we finished our business at the hand phone shop, we proceeded to Jln Siu Nam and then right turn into Jln Meldrum..... but he kept walking straight ahead until we reach the police building...... and stopped for a smoke. I was puzzled then he explained that while we were walking earlier he had noticed a couple of guys following us so as a precaution he walk past the hotel into the police building. I realised I had also noticed these 2 guys following.... a malay and another tanned guy could be Chinese/Filipino/Thai I am not so sure. After observing these guys walking back to the other side of Jalan Medrum..... he led me out and walk back the way we came when suddenly he just turn left and "disappeared"... I looked around and he was waving me from inside the hotel so I entered too. He seem to know the layout of the hotel well. He led me down to the basement.... past the staff entrance and into the trash collection point to come out the other side and reached the fireman lift. He told me he comes every week on his off day so he knows this place well.

Today was a busy day as many of the rooms had the Do Not Disturb sign hung out and quite a few guys loitering along the corridor.... presumably waiting for their targets. As I went from door to door checking out those available ladies, it reminded me of the walk-ups in HK. The girls generally are on the young side ranging between 20 to early 30s.... I did not see any older than early 30s.
All of them are Viets as far as I can tell and I opted for one on the 7th level corner room as I was attracted to her tall slim figure with halfballs almost spilling out from her dress top. Before going in I asked about her damage and services that she provides..... she wanted rm140 and include bbbj/cim

Overall was satisfied with her services and was tempted to tip her but refrained from doing so I remembered the advices.
Face : 8/10
Body : Tall & slim abt 1.7m & 45kg with smooth fair complexion and tattoo of a rose on her right rear shoulder
BooBs : Natural C soft and bouncy
Pussy: Shaved
Shower: Yes.... bathe together
BBBJ: Yes
Catbath : Yes
DFK : Yes
Daty : Yes
FJ : very accommodating and willing to try several positions
GFE : 10/10 ..... soft spoken demure and polite girl
Damages : rm140
RTF : Yes .... if she is still around next week

As I left the place and went across for my makan at the BKT stall ..... I recall that all the while I was in that place.... I did not see any banglas or Malays. All of the guys there were Chinese and I also never heard English or Melayu or singlish used..... most of them spoke mandarin or cantonese. This place is truly a well kept secret joint..... if I had not met that young cook.... I believe I could not have found the place by myself.
Bro, try to find this place but failed.
Appreciated much if you can share the info.
thanks
Old 24-05-2017, 06:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
darran is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

bros can any sms me the location too
Old 24-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tomorrow I am passing JB. Anyone got a good directions? Share with me the areas that's not possible. So will scale down my search.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share & pm me loc. tks in adv
Old 24-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is it ocean paradise hotel ?
Old 25-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Since nobody giving clue , have to rely on traditional methods to search.

Referencing to some of the know-how here, I manage to find a place which provides services for below rm80. That's based on a time-interval calculation.

Another place is rm140-150. Comprises of Chinese , viet, Thai.

I invite all those who have found it to feel free pm me to confirm or validate. I have spent a total of 3.5hours today scouting for it under the Hot sun.

I know people will start pm me on the location. Look, once it's verified , then I will proceed with any actions deem appropriate . Don't want to end up giving wrong info which is not align with those who found it and endup kena shoot.
Old 26-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Since nobody giving clue , have to rely on traditional methods to search.

Referencing to some of the know-how here, I manage to find a place which provides services for below rm80. That's based on a time-interval calculation.

Another place is rm140-150. Comprises of Chinese , viet, Thai.

I invite all those who have found it to feel free pm me to confirm or validate. I have spent a total of 3.5hours today scouting for it under the Hot sun.

I know people will start pm me on the location. Look, once it's verified , then I will proceed with any actions deem appropriate . Don't want to end up giving wrong info which is not align with those who found it and endup kena shoot.
since none of the guys who've claimed to have gone jb141 before wants to share, i went walking around meldrum myself after lunch.
didn't find any hotel with all the clues listed

give up, dun wanna waste my off day which would be better spent on massage n bonking.

luckily i had a rather authentic juagen with thai massage at taman sentosa area in the afternoon,
followed by an enjoyable bonk with a busty n pretty thai syt in a clean hotel room somewhere, only rm150 nia.

off day well spent
Old 26-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Although more expensive @ rm120 - rm140 but the stocks are younger and includes vietnam thais & PRCs. Setup similar to Ocean and the locals give nickname to the building as JB141 after HK's famous Fuji building
It has already been in operation about one years plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
JB141 is frequented by the locals. you need to go to their cina forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I am Malay and dun read Chinese oso know how to go there.
Just ask any of the guys loitering at the kopitiam and they will surely give you directions to the place
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I always park my motosai at JB Merlin and still need to walk about 8-10 mins. if I take bus and come from CIQ it is about 12-15 mins walk. and the lift is so small can only take about 6-7 guys already full. Sometimes need to wait for 2-3 trips if busy day and lots of guys so another 5-6 mins waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
consists mainly of Vietnamese with only a handful of PRCs and locals. I would say out of 50 girls about 40 are Viets with about 5 PRCs and 5 local ah mois. And it is not 20 min session. The time limit is 45 mins or after your shot (whichever is earlier). but even if you are fast shooter. the girl will not chase you out immediately but can TCSS with you. each session is at least 30 mins min. some better ones even give massage to pass the time. For rm120 you get standard service consist of bathe, cbj or bbbj and fj. for other services like cim, daty, aj, ar, cof, cob etc you discuss with the girl. some may do some do not do. A good thing about this place is the stocks keep changing as the girls are not long stayers but are here between 2-4 weeks before returning home. Even the local ah mois are not permanent fixtures but get rotated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I try to post the link here but I think the mods dun allow as they are rival forum.
Anyway you can also find their link in the laksa and mamak forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
I notice a steady stream of men walking towards the direction of the old police station. I know there is nothing of interest along that stretch as most of the shops have closed down. After my makan I decided to tag behind a couple of local men to see where they are going. About 5 mins later we came to an old hotel and the men nodded to the security guard and proceed to the back of the hotel. I followed them closely to make it look like I am part of their group

Last week I had passed this hotel and comtemplated at the entrance whether to go in for a look when the security guard waved me on. (Now on hindsight I realise the guard was actually waving me to go to the back)

Anyway we went to the rear of the hotel and enter by the fire exit door. There was only one lift and it was the fireman lift. There are another 3 lifts at the hotel lobby but because the lifts at the lobby need to have access cards to go up to the rooms so we cannot use them. The fireman lift has only number buttons but disadvantage is that it is small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
I just followed the men when they exit at the 8th flr. The system here is similar to the previous Tropical Inn. As I came to understand later. all the rooms on the 8, 7, 6 & 5 floors are booked by the OKT for their girls. But there is nobody guarding the floors like Ocean and all the rooms are closed. You have to knock on the door for the lady to open the door and if you like what you see then you negotiate with her. There are about 15 rooms on each floor and those rooms where the lady is busy with a customer will have a "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging outside the door. If a "Make Up Room" sign is hanging outside the door. then it means that the lady in that room is either not in or is not taking customers at that moment.

All other rooms you can knock on the doors but the lady can see you from the cctv monitor inside their room and decide whether to open the door. I took my time to hang around after knocking on a few doors and did not like what I saw. I hang around outside those rooms with the "Do Not Disturb" signs and waited for the customer to come out then I quickly took a peep at the lady inside. All the ladies I saw today were Vietnamese. I did not see any PRCs or local Ah Mois.
Finally I settled for a tall lady on the 6th floor. she was from a village outside HCM about 27 yrs old and spoke fluent mandarin. She used to be a tour guide in HCM but turn to this line after her bf abandoned her and their 2 yr old daughter.
She has already been to Malaysia 8 times moving around different locations like KL, Penang, Genting, JB for 2-3 weeks each time. She has already been in JB for 2 weeks and will be going back HCM this Saturday. Too bad she is going back or theorise I will RTF her again next week. For rm120 it is very value for money for the services I received from her.

Actually the location of the hotel is opposite Ocean but on the other side (rear). behind Ocean is a small lane where there are foodstalls. after this small lane is Jalan Meldrum. walk along Jln Meldrum towards the old Balai Polis and you will come to this hotel. However the front entrance is for hotel guests and you have to go up by the fireman lift at the rear to go to the lady rooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
spent almost an hour strolling around the vicinity but to no avail...... until I step into a hand phone shop and while waiting for my turn managed to tcss with one of their customers. Turned out he was a young cook working in Singapore and was off today. It so happened that he was going to this JB141 joint afterwards so I asked to tag along.

After we finished our business at the hand phone shop, we proceeded to Jln Siu Nam and then right turn into Jln Meldrum..... but he kept walking straight ahead until we reach the police building...... and stopped for a smoke. I was puzzled then he explained that while we were walking earlier he had noticed a couple of guys following us so as a precaution he walk past the hotel into the police building. I realised I had also noticed these 2 guys following.... a malay and another tanned guy could be Chinese/Filipino/Thai I am not so sure. After observing these guys walking back to the other side of Jalan Medrum..... he led me out and walk back the way we came when suddenly he just turn left and "disappeared"... I looked around and he was waving me from inside the hotel so I entered too. He seem to know the layout of the hotel well. He led me down to the basement.... past the staff entrance and into the trash collection point to come out the other side and reached the fireman lift. He told me he comes every week on his off day so he knows this place well.

Today was a busy day as many of the rooms had the Do Not Disturb sign hung out and quite a few guys loitering along the corridor.... presumably waiting for their targets. As I went from door to door checking out those available ladies, it reminded me of the walk-ups in HK. The girls generally are on the young side ranging between 20 to early 30s.... I did not see any older than early 30s.
All of them are Viets as far as I can tell and I opted for one on the 7th level corner room as I was attracted to her tall slim figure with halfballs almost spilling out from her dress top. Before going in I asked about her damage and services that she provides..... she wanted rm140 and include bbbj/cim

As I left the place and went across for my makan at the BKT stall ..... I recall that all the while I was in that place.... I did not see any banglas or Malays. All of the guys there were Chinese and I also never heard English or Melayu or singlish used..... most of them spoke mandarin or cantonese. This place is truly a well kept secret joint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
It is an old refurbished building nearby to Ocean. Thanks to the Uber bro who guided me there. I shall follow his advice to keep a low profile when going there again as there are many pairs of eyes looking out for this place. As we were leaving the hotel even the security guard told us to go out by the other longer way towards Wong Ah Fook as he said recently has many MIB came to make enquiries. He also advice us to avoid the kedai kopi nearby as the okt who ply his trade there is looking to confront guys who he suspect has come to call girl at the hotel as his vietnam girls are older and more expensive so the locals dun patronise him but come to the hotel instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
Luckily I was unable to locate the place earlier in the day as many of the girls had gone out for Vesak Day prayers and came back only in the late afternoon or evening. After my earlier post a kind hearted bro who was driving Uber pm me to meet up later after he has send a family to Larkin. We arranged to meet at Merlin Tower and he turned up @ 6pm. We had some beers first to get to know each other before he brought me to 141. Quite an interesting experience to go knocking from door to door to view the girls. Finally settled for a small sized petite girl from HCM. She claimed to be 21 but look younger to me probably about 18 or 19 but who cares as long as her service is good. And she did not disappoint. Left her room happy and satisfied and poorer by 120 ringgit
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
There is a map link in the other forum. but dunno why the link cannot be post here. I have tried several times. Either never appear or kenna taken down very fast.
compilation of clues by 8 guys who've claimed to know where's JB141, for easy reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
one possible but unconfirmed cheongster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1