The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Liverpool oredi have Alex Manniger..... why do they need so many old goalies?
Alex did not play much of top club football, he was mostly a backup goalkeeper for clubs. 2 notable clubs, he was again backup for Buffon and Seaman. Anyway, he is near 40 yrs old and only signed a 1 yr contract with Liverpool.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-05-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Ajax simply hopeless! Not a single shot on goal!

I cannot stand it the way manure qualifies for champ lg with ease.. They don't even give a fxxk to the epl n yet still make it for champ lg with no play-off somemore..Pool have to fight so hard for it!
Old 25-05-2017, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Signing top quality players is so tough for us on normal days.
Now we have to compete with more teams because of Champions League opportunity.
Conte won the EPL title in his first season and is in the FA Cup final.
Mourinho's first season ended with 2 titles and a place is Champions League.
I hope everyone at Liverpool slaps each other and wake up.
Next season we have to win the EPL title and no more sickening excuses.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

That means manure goes straight into the Champion Leaguer right ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Ajax simply hopeless! Not a single shot on goal!

I cannot stand it the way manure qualifies for champ lg with ease.. They don't even give a fxxk to the epl n yet still make it for champ lg with no play-off somemore..Pool have to fight so hard for it!
Never mind bro, at least Rafa shall have a good chuckle and a wry smile on his face, the way Mourinho spins this one you would have thought United had just beaten Barca/Madrid/Juve/Munich to clinch the CL

Jokes aside, I hope this gives abit of happiness to the city of Manchester which must be going through a wretched time at the moment.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
That means manure goes straight into the Champion Leaguer right ?
Right.

Similar to Sevilla last year after beating Liverpool in the finals.

Expected CL 2017/18 draw seeding

Real Madrid
Spartak Moscow
Chelsea
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Monaco
Shaktar Donesk
Benfica

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 25-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
with ease.. They don't even give a fxxk to the epl n yet still make it for champ lg with no play-off somemore..Pool have to fight so hard for it!
What u talking? Every team in Euro was given the same opportunity to go direct to CL group stage. All teams go thru the same tournament format and no. of tough games to reach final. Liverpool was runner up 15/16 season. We should congrat Man Utd even tho I did not want Man Utd to win

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Next season we have to win the EPL title and no more sickening excuses.
Be realistic, most of the top teams are way ahead of Liverpool. Liverpool needs to overhaul the team to challenge.
Old 25-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

JM is a very smart manager, he knows how to get the job done. And indirectly bring in revenue n star players.

If JK brings in quality players in the transfer window then I say we have chance at the title next season. If our defence is leaky then back to square one.

Last edited by francined69; 25-05-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 25-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What u talking? Every team in Euro was given the same opportunity to go direct to CL group stage. All teams go thru the same tournament format and no. of tough games to reach final. Liverpool was runner up 15/16 season. We shoul
d congrat Man Utd even tho I did not want Man Utd to win

Be realistic, most of the top teams are way ahead of Liverpool. Liverpool needs to overhaul the team to challenge.
I don't know about u but no way I will congratulate Manure!

Last edited by countryman; 25-05-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Just in

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 25-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

As a fan of Liverpool I will never pin too high hopes on us signings big name players. I feel both Klopp and Liverpool's idea of signing players are on the same page.

While at Borussia Dortmund Klopp never purchased a household name. He signed relatively unknown players and made them stars.

Unfortunately this is the strategy of FSG and Klopp will have no choice but to sign the same tune. Furthermore Klopp has said signings are expected later in the summer.

City and Chelsea are always aggressive in the transfer market going all out to sign best players. United's place in the CL means they too will rival big names with the big clubs.

Liverpool as usual will fall behind and hope for another miracle season.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

Quote:
I don't know about u but no way I will congratulate Manure!

anyway, Manchester United don't need you little liverfailure fan to congratulate, start working real hard for your play-off.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Would FSG be ready to support Klopp with bigger transfer kitty ? Will the transfer committee help Klopp to choose the right players ? We all know how screw up Liverpool's transfer committee is . Paying high prices for the wrong type of players .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Would FSG be ready to support Klopp with bigger transfer kitty ? Will the transfer committee help Klopp to choose the right players ? We all know how screw up Liverpool's transfer committee is . Paying high prices for the wrong type of players .
Liverpool had been spending foolishly for past few seasons under BR.

Klopp is known for buying a talented players and grown him into mega star. Hopefully he dun be like BR.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1