The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife hooks guys and have a orgy with Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by moty View Post
Something funny just happened, my Friend going to be Wife called my Wife and asked her to joint them at their hens night that is also today at her house and my Wife told her that she is so sorry she already has something up then they continued talking and she told my Wife that her going to be Husband is having a party somewhere and hopes it's the clean one and not that type where there are bitches around . My Wife then said do t worry and just enjoy a last night of being single and cut short the conversation as she felt guilty so I asked her how and she said we cannot back out now so it's still on .
lol naughty naughty
Old 24-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
moty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Friend requested my Wife to perform at his bachelor party.
Wife told him sure why not she would do it as his future Wife is her Friend too. He then told her but she must not know, it between us .
My Wife laughed and said sure no Wife would want their Husband fucking another woman. The only problem is she too invited me to her hens night at her place .
I will let her know that I will be busy and cannot make it. Also by the way they are not that type that would call for entertainment lol.
The day came and my Friend had organised the party at a hotel sweet .
Me and my Wife went up to the sweet and rang the doorbell. When the door open there were all his friends , cousins and uncles there . We then went in and started to mingle around as I knew his Friend and uncles , His uncles started to ask me why was my Wife there and I told them that she was requested to perform they all were so shocked but then I explained and it was settled. I did not mind as all his Cousin and uncles were from the uk .
My Wife went into the room to change once she was done she came out and everyone got excited. She came to me and requested to help her as this time I forgot as was with friends.
I followed her into the room and helped her to inject lube into her anus and pussy I then came out .

Rest I will update tomorrow party iS going to be wild
Old 24-05-2017, 09:35 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice party, last night for him to enjoy being single
Old 24-05-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wife told him sure why not she would do it as his future Wife is her Friend too. He then told her but she must not know, it between us .
My Wife laughed and said sure no Wife would want their Husband fucking another woman. The only problem is she too invited me to her hens night at her place .
I will let her know that I will be busy and cannot make it. Also by the way they are not that type that would call for entertainment lol.
Me and my Wife went up to the sweet and rang the doorbell. When the door open there were all his friends , cousins and uncles there . We then went in and started to mingle around as I knew his Friend and uncles , His uncles started to ask me why was my Wife there and I told them that she was requested to perform they all were so shocked but then I explained and it was settled. I did not mind as all his Cousin and uncles were from the uk .
My Wife went into the room to change once she was done she came out and everyone got excited. She came to me and requested to help her as this time I forgot as was with friends.
I followed her into the room and helped her to inject lube into her anus and pussy I then came out .

Rest I will update tomorrow party iS going to be wild
Holy~~ Gonna Wild & Epic
Old 25-05-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Nice party, last night for him to enjoy being single
Well after this nite, I'm sure the groom can & will continue to enjoy TS wife......
Old 25-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

moty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Wife laughed and said sure no Wife would want their Husband fucking another woman. The only problem is she too invited me to her hens night at her place ,
I will let her know that I will be busy and would not be able to make it.
Also by the way they are not that type that would call for entertainment lol.

My Friend then played the music and my Wife came out of the room and started to entertain everyone.
She then got my Friend to stand and took off his pants. His dick was already hard and my Wife started to suck on it she then licked his balls and went back to his dick .
She then took off his shirt and lay him down on the floor giving him a 69 my Friend licked her in both holes while everyone was cheering. She then sat on his dick and ride him . He was in heaven looking at his face . He then flipped and started banging her while leaking her feet in her stripper heels . After about a while he stopped and carried her up telling her to enjoy the rest he will finish her last . My Wife then moved around picking randomly.
The guys were taking off her TOP and sucking on her tits and some of them took off her skirt . My Wife was totally naked and just left in her heels. She was sucking and getting fucked by everyone there the uncles were enjoying her as for them they are getting a young Indian girl. Their culture is very reserved lol when my Wife was getting fucked by them it looked like my Wife was getting it by her own uncles she looked like their daughter and that aroused me even more with my water dripping out of my cock
After they all had fucked and finished inside her she moved on and got fucked randomly some just pulled her and fucked her and finish and walk away like nothing happened lol Some enjoyed her slowly .
We then stopped and had planned a game 5 guys they each will come up one by one and put a 100$ bill in a bowl then down 5 shots of vodka and 1 shot of brandy then lay on the floor and my Wife will ride him the whole idea of the game is who can take longer to cum , the guy whom takes the longest time to cum will get the total amount of 500$ in the bowl .
The game started and all 5 were done and there was a winner who got the cash .
It was already 5am and we got the wedding boy to strip and enjoy my Wife she then tied his hand and legs and ride him till he came around 3 times nonstop and passed out lol my Wife was also high and she was riding him even after he was gone .
We then stopped and put him into bed when we came out of the room , only the people were there were his uncles and they still wanted to continue fucking my Wife they wanted to bring her into the room but my Wife did not agree and told them that they could fuck her there in the hall and so they did a few more rounds .
Then then finish and made their move happy .
My Wife then went to wash up and we to left as it was already 9 am , we then went to have a nice breakfast as my Wife did not have dinner as she was filled by eating all the sperm and drinks.
After breakfast we are going back to our place to have a good 8 hrs of sleep.
Tomorrow morning is the wedding and it's going to be so fun seeing everyone's faces when they see my Wife and my Wife sure to meet their wife's there and she sure to mingle around lol. She always will tells me the story about what the wife's will say about their Husband or sometimes praise them and she would be laughing as that would be the Same man that was stuffing his dick into her and cumming inside her lol.
Old 25-05-2017, 11:52 AM

Ask your wife to tease him during the wedding

Old 25-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
My Wife laughed and said sure no Wife would want their Husband fucking another woman. The only problem is she too invited me to her hens night at her place ,
I will let her know that I will be busy and would not be able to make it.
Also by the way they are not that type that would call for entertainment lol.

My Friend then played the music and my Wife came out of the room and started to entertain everyone.
She then got my Friend to stand and took off his pants. His dick was already hard and my Wife started to suck on it she then licked his balls and went back to his dick .
She then took off his shirt and lay him down on the floor giving him a 69 my Friend licked her in both holes while everyone was cheering. She then sat on his dick and ride him . He was in heaven looking at his face . He then flipped and started banging her while leaking her feet in her stripper heels . After about a while he stopped and carried her up telling her to enjoy the rest he will finish her last . My Wife then moved around picking randomly.
The guys were taking off her TOP and sucking on her tits and some of them took off her skirt . My Wife was totally naked and just left in her heels. She was sucking and getting fucked by everyone there the uncles were enjoying her as for them they are getting a young Indian girl. Their culture is very reserved lol when my Wife was getting fucked by them it looked like my Wife was getting it by her own uncles she looked like their daughter and that aroused me even more with my water dripping out of my cock
After they all had fucked and finished inside her she moved on and got fucked randomly some just pulled her and fucked her and finish and walk away like nothing happened lol Some enjoyed her slowly .
We then stopped and had planned a game 5 guys they each will come up one by one and put a 100$ bill in a bowl then down 5 shots of vodka and 1 shot of brandy then lay on the floor and my Wife will ride him the whole idea of the game is who can take longer to cum , the guy whom takes the longest time to cum will get the total amount of 500$ in the bowl .
The game started and all 5 were done and there was a winner who got the cash .
It was already 5am and we got the wedding boy to strip and enjoy my Wife she then tied his hand and legs and ride him till he came around 3 times nonstop and passed out lol my Wife was also high and she was riding him even after he was gone .
We then stopped and put him into bed when we came out of the room , only the people were there were his uncles and they still wanted to continue fucking my Wife they wanted to bring her into the room but my Wife did not agree and told them that they could fuck her there in the hall and so they did a few more rounds .
Then then finish and made their move happy .
My Wife then went to wash up and we to left as it was already 9 am , we then went to have a nice breakfast as my Wife did not have dinner as she was filled by eating all the sperm and drinks.
After breakfast we are going back to our place to have a good 8 hrs of sleep.
Tomorrow morning is the wedding and it's going to be so fun seeing everyone's faces when they see my Wife and my Wife sure to meet their wife's there and she sure to mingle around lol. She always will tells me the story about what the wife's will say about their Husband or sometimes praise them and she would be laughing as that would be the Same man that was stuffing his dick into her and cumming inside her lol.
What a loooong night packed with intensive actions.. your wife shd be super duper shacked..
Old 25-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Your wifey has very good stamina n sex drive!!! Most women can't last that long.
Old 25-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

The story is amazing but super difficult to read because of the grammar and sentence structure.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Your wifey has very good stamina n sex drive!!! Most women can't last that long.
Yes she does . She is still sleeping and recovering.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
The story is amazing but super difficult to read because of the grammar and sentence structure.
hahaha lol ....... enjoy
Old 25-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
What a loooong night packed with intensive actions.. your wife shd be super duper shacked..
We knocked out once we came back she started taking off everything and passing it to me and once in the room she jumped into bed .
Old 25-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
We knocked out once we came back she started taking off everything and passing it to me and once in the room she jumped into bed .
She definitely need all the rest & sleep she need in order to recharge..
Old 25-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ongahnoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Agree with you on this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1