The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Sue

Mate...It's all well money spent for me. Bid her farewell and she asked if I would come see her again sometimes...
Is she meaty or skinny. Like yumi??
Old 23-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Hey Guys.

Is there anything out there now that is the equivalent of Royal City? I miss all the creature comforts and the extra service
Old 24-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there is a royal city health center on elizabeth street, is that the same one?
Old 25-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbob View Post
Is she meaty or skinny. Like yumi??

She's a little towards the meaty side but she's not fat or anything.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
there is a royal city health center on elizabeth street, is that the same one?
I wonder if thats the same royal city that was on Bourke St??? Those girls there could actually massage.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

She's a little towards the meaty side but she's not fat or anything.
Meaty girls as in voluptuous? Thats good!! I'm beginning to be turned off by the skinny girls that don't have enough meat on them. I'm thinking about the PRCs. Went over their, and most chickies were very slim. Funny thing is though, the PRC in GL were pretty hot, tall and meaty... Loved them standing in a row along the street. What a sight. I wonder what gives?
Old 01-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone had any FL experiances/contacts recently?

Seen plenty of SYTs recently and craving some sweet poon.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went for Massage and HR at Yings massage again. This time i see Alice Maly/Indian I saw her before and i have to say her massage is great. Also she is very playful and nice to talk. She really make the time there worth it.
I strongly recommend if any one for great massage and happy ending the go there its Yings massage at 176 (i think) Burwood road Hawthrown. Its just next to snap printing.

Massage - 10/10
Body 8/10
Boobs - DD 8/10
Service - 9/10

Totally worth it ...if you have any questions ask me ohh she only work Saturday so make sure you give a call before you go !!!!! and ask for her they are bit pushy to come here and see the girl ...
Old 02-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpy Dumpty View Post
Anyone had any FL experiances/contacts recently?

Seen plenty of SYTs recently and craving some sweet poon.
I went to studio466 last week and was shown to 9 girls, mostly koreans. I chose June as she looks like Selina (S.H.E) if not tan, she is slim, short and has nice pair of boobs. I booked her for 30 minutes and action started with licking my nipples and balls followed by cbj. She capped me and rode me like there is no tomorrow. My little bro could not take it anymore and switched her to missionary. I continued ramming her until she pleaded with me to come out together with her. I refused and I could hear that she was cursing me in korean, the more she cursed the harder I rammed her until I cum inside her. Overall, it was a pleasant afternoon treat from long day at work.

face: 8/10
body: 8/10
service: 7.5/10 (has a bit of korean princess syndrome and cursing me in her language)
damage: $125

I recently went back again this week for my urge and this time I chose Lauren, a busty korean doll who has just come from Sydney. I was disappointed when I found out that she was wearing breast pads to look big. She was excellent in other department compared to June in terms of licking and blowing. When I saw her face blowing my lil bro, I wanted to come straight away. I quickly lifted her up and rammed her against the wall then switched to missionary and finished her off.

Body: 7/10
Face: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Damage: $125
Old 03-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

I'm heading off to get my jollies fixed, will see if topey has anything to write home about. Hope I'll have the energy to satisfy my partner tonite as well. Ahhh the life of a guy.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

Fauxpas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan11 View Post
I went for Massage and HR at Yings massage again. This time i see Alice Maly/Indian I saw her before and i have to say her massage is great. Also she is very playful and nice to talk. She really make the time there worth it.
I strongly recommend if any one for great massage and happy ending the go there its Yings massage at 176 (i think) Burwood road Hawthrown. Its just next to snap printing.

Massage - 10/10
Body 8/10
Boobs - DD 8/10
Service - 9/10

Totally worth it ...if you have any questions ask me ohh she only work Saturday so make sure you give a call before you go !!!!! and ask for her they are bit pushy to come here and see the girl ...
Hey Bro Japan11
Thanks for infor on Alice. Can I ask how old is she? What service/s did you use (massage and hand job only)? How much does she charge/ And what hours she work there on Saturday please? Any other girls worth trying at Ying's? Thanks bro.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxpas View Post
Hey Bro Japan11
Thanks for infor on Alice. Can I ask how old is she? What service/s did you use (massage and hand job only)? How much does she charge/ And what hours she work there on Saturday please? Any other girls worth trying at Ying's? Thanks bro.
Hello Bro
I think she is 25 to 28 year old. I only use massage and HR thats all they provide there. If you are frequent then Blow job as well. I think she work all day Saturday. You can try another so called japanese girl forget her name nice boobs.called them and ask for big boobs girls other than Alice.
They don't tell on the phone. Please insist then they will give a bit info. They always say come here and see...which i hate to do..if i have to drive for 20min.

Alice charge $70 for 30 min

Phone Number to call 98193188
Old 04-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro here @ the SINGAPORE DAY 2008 MELBOURNE? So many hottie there today

Anyone Got pics to share?
Old 05-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 16
imgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud ofimgbs has much to be proud of

wow how i wish i can go there also . .
Old 09-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
cool_cam85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundel View Post
I went to studio466 last week and was shown to 9 girls, mostly koreans. I chose June as she looks like Selina (S.H.E) if not tan, she is slim, short and has nice pair of boobs. I booked her for 30 minutes and action started with licking my nipples and balls followed by cbj. She capped me and rode me like there is no tomorrow. My little bro could not take it anymore and switched her to missionary. I continued ramming her until she pleaded with me to come out together with her. I refused and I could hear that she was cursing me in korean, the more she cursed the harder I rammed her until I cum inside her. Overall, it was a pleasant afternoon treat from long day at work.

face: 8/10
body: 8/10
service: 7.5/10 (has a bit of korean princess syndrome and cursing me in her language)
damage: $125

I recently went back again this week for my urge and this time I chose Lauren, a busty korean doll who has just come from Sydney. I was disappointed when I found out that she was wearing breast pads to look big. She was excellent in other department compared to June in terms of licking and blowing. When I saw her face blowing my lil bro, I wanted to come straight away. I quickly lifted her up and rammed her against the wall then switched to missionary and finished her off.

Body: 7/10
Face: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Damage: $125
Hey Sundal,

maybe we can organise and go to 466 together?
drop me a message =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1