The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
urchine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost And Found

Hi bros,

It may be a long shot but anyone knows what happened to Club 118 at Allson Hotel? Enjoyed the service of a Hazel, thai chinese, a couple of years back. HP number oso changed. Wld love to be serviced by her again.
Old 16-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There was a neighbourhood TN (sorry, can't remember the name liao) located at a housing block @ Everton Park about 1-2 year ago.

There were 2 ladies (named Mickey & 'Wing'), Mickey (local) is the shapely one who gives a pretty good message whereas 'Wing' is a 'ba ba' gal who gave BBBJ for just $50! But the TN was subsequently closed. Anyone patronised this place before? Or any idea where this 2 gals went to?

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 20-06-2006, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

LOST:

(1) Kelly (formerly Casanova)
(2) Nicole (formerly Aven View)
(3) Yen (formerly Take 5)
(4) Noni / Audrey (formerly Legends)

Would appreciate any information leading to the re-discovery of the above.

TIA

Bobby
Old 21-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tigerex is Cool - loads of Potential

I am looking for LiHua (formerly of ATW TN). Anyone has her hp no., please pm me. Thanks, brohter.
Old 21-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really missed sugar of Dorris....if she's back....or found somewhere else.....do post it here....thanks a million
Old 22-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Sinfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy
really missed sugar of Dorris....if she's back....or found somewhere else.....do post it here....thanks a million
I am shock to see a fellow sinful kena zap with only 3pts left!!!
Old 22-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfulman
Bro, most samsters kena zapped for one reason or another. I am definitely no exception. Perhaps the word, "guy" and "man" makes a lot of difference here ... haha ...

I don't mind being zapped since this is beyond my control. However, I hope the zapper(s) would leave their reasons & nickname behind so that I know who is my foe and who is not. I also detest zappers using vulgar languages when zapping another samster. They had already zapped me and why they wanna insult me with words like KNNBCCB?? I don't quite understand the mentality of these people ...

Have a superb day bro!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Sinfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
Bro, most samsters kena zapped for one reason or another. I am definitely no exception. Perhaps the word, "guy" and "man" makes a lot of difference here ... haha ...

I don't mind being zapped since this is beyond my control. However, I hope the zapper(s) would leave their reasons & nickname behind so that I know who is my foe and who is not. I also detest zappers using vulgar languages when zapping another samster. They had already zapped me and why they wanna insult me with words like KNNBCCB?? I don't quite understand the mentality of these people ...

Have a superb day bro!
Bro, if the zapper used vulgar lang in the zap post pls report to Sam, as Sam will expose to zapper(According to him)!!!

Well, I must help sinfulguy for sure!!!!

So when is Batman going to bring me to look see look see this evil HC scene!!!

Superb day to you too bro!!!!
Old 22-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

seowseow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All bros out there,

Anyone know where Cherry formerly from Dickson.
Also another 40+.
Thanks
Old 22-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
FunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881
LOST:

(1) Kelly (formerly Casanova)
(2) Nicole (formerly Aven View)
(3) Yen (formerly Take 5)
(4) Noni / Audrey (formerly Legends)

Would appreciate any information leading to the re-discovery of the above.

TIA

Bobby

I happen to bump into this thread and I noticed that most people are asking but few are giving the answers. Maybe answers are via PMs.

Let me contribute:

Yen (fomrely Take 5), I think she might be working at Solid Gold (Yess Centre) at Pasir Panjang. I tried her last week (she just started there) and she mentioned that she worked a short while at Take 5.

Description:
Figure: Not a SYT but ok
Attitude: Super, very friendly, chatty
Plus: Can give good massage, not a money monger
Minus: Not SYT

Is this the girl you are looking for?
Go try her and report back if she is the right Yen.

Good luck!
Old 23-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Lartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for Ex-Bukit Inn girl named : Irene.
A thai-chinese, about 30+ age...
Any brother can help....? Thnks.
Old 23-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfulman
Only kids or immature people go around zapping people's points......this is probably the only place they can use some kind of "authority"...in their daily lives, they are probably "yesmen"....

I came to this forum from the old Delphi days....only to contribute whenever I can....and not to mention to "benefit" from fellow brothers here. We have a common cause, to find gems in certain areas so that our hardearned money is not wasted on some un-interested girls...

Points is not a major concern for me....it doesn;t translate to money to me, doesn;t make me sad, doesn;t make me any happier.....probably make those "immature" kids, littered all over this forums happy????

I know I might get zapped even further by posting this....but on the flip side....many may agree with what I have said.....

SO pls stop being so childish.....zapping people don;t make you richer or more importantly wiser....
Old 23-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy
Only kids or immature people go around zapping people's points......this is probably the only place they can use some kind of "authority"...in their daily lives, they are probably "yesmen"....

I came to this forum from the old Delphi days....only to contribute whenever I can....and not to mention to "benefit" from fellow brothers here. We have a common cause, to find gems in certain areas so that our hardearned money is not wasted on some un-interested girls ............... I know I might get zapped even further by posting this....but on the flip side....many may agree with what I have said.....

SO pls stop being so childish.....zapping people don;t make you richer or more importantly wiser....

Bro Sinfulguy,

I somewhat agree with some of your comments here. The worse is, they like to insult people with vulgarities after zapping them. This is ridiculous to me. Anyhow, I don't give a damn anymore but would be interested to know who are these clowns so that I know they are from the enemy camp.

I am just like yourself, I was formerly from the Delphi days. When Delphi wrapped up in 2001, SBF came on, I was invited to join SBF, but I declined be'cos of some other committment and also trying to get away from the GL/HC arenas ... Grreat knowing you here ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
LUV_SEX is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Brothers,

I'm looking for a malay girl call Shasa. She used to be working in Youth HC. Anyone know where she is now?
Old 25-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Does anyone have any clue where Karen (formerly from Hawaii @ JC) is working?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread