The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

not really FR, more of update from my pov

CM vibes is chill and the air is chill and nice, making people friendly and laid back, I get the appeal, exploring a bit, I did not find girls significant fairier or hotter, in fact I would call this town a sleepy town where demand outstrip supply causing a supply shock that allows the girls to price themselves at a wider premium that I am not willing to pay for hence I did not manage to find a CIM mission.

I also tried sideline and fiwfan but none want to help me with CIM. personally, everyone likes a big tits fair syt and in hcmc, you can get a nice fit small tight butter face bird,

as I was researching, I notice that the top spa pricing is also dual tier with local and foreigner pricing and notice some writings on scams, on top of all of that, I usually don't like go go girls because of the tier pricing and additional spending on tips drinks.

I guess if you are less price sensitive and expect less in terms of PSE service, regardless, I would not recommend exploring cm, for the same pricing, you can get a very hot chick in Bkk or Pattaya, hcmc

I was also exploring other cities like karot as it boast the largest amount of soapies in Thailand but due to closeness of songkran, some girls are going for holidays while some are capturing the holiday spending, as I have already arrange rimjobs blowjobs coming up, I notice that when the soapy industry is strong in presence, the kapoo market is weaker, hence, in ubon, I notice a kapoo name Yoko xmm that is half Japanese and half Thai with 38 pink tits, I fell like traveling over to f her brains out at 2k that is fair value, hence, I cannot swing and pay the premium for a tired xmm. ubon has an airport but looks sleepy and korat is drive only, and accommodation does not look good, hence, I will be spending songkran in Pattaya, as they having some one week of water parties, and im going to the bj bar street, they have events too, maybe when I can Hilton all the way with a body guard that I might go the off course path to find the untouch fair xmm first hand but now, its a quick gag and cum in the throat is my thing and go and bj bars have that, looks like Pattaya has that, hence my bais for Pattaya over cm and Bkk,

Old 08-04-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

In Chiangmai, either go to Dolphin or get university girls who sideline (although this is not always guaranteed).
For some reason, the young girls love white men, so you’ll be up against stiff competition from the young cheap ass white tourists from Europe who are broke as fuck but are younger and fitter.
Honestly a lousy place to go to fuck.
Go there to enjoy the scenery and drink Chang beer.
But for Cheonging, it’s a very poor choice…
Oh, and it’s burning hot and smoky now…. Can’t wait to get out….
Old 10-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is August a good time to go to Chiang Mai to chill out?
Old 10-04-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Is August a good time to go to Chiang Mai to chill out?
Any month is good if you just wish for a chill destress.

Sure Chiang Mai night scene is not as lively as Bkk or Pattaya.. thai girls from all provinces who want fast money already flock to these 2 places.. Those still staying in CM sure for a reason..

I rather go for girls who don't do CIM for just anyone who pay.. Many girls in CM will tell you if she likes you, she will go with you even you no need to pay.

I had a well groomed friend age about 55 speaks limited thai, took a contact from a 21yrs old PR at a pub restaurant when our group went for gathering, .. Date her out for a steak dinner since she has a day job as baristar. She brought a friend along... So my guy friend called me for backup... End of Dinner went back his place to continue drink and they like to talk dirty too, End up we both had a wonderful fucking session with these 2 hungry young girls.. Best part, to them is just fun and we are far better than those useless local thai guys... No commitments involved. (Everything within 2 days)

Morale of this story is.. No matter how old, as long as you are well groomed, and speak little bit thai... you will get surprises if you are daring enough...

That's what we like about Chiang Mai, people here are easier contented with life than BKK or Pattaya.. They just want a simple happy life..
Old 10-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DrunkenDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros want to hang in Chiangmai over the Songkran period? Will be here from 10th to 17th.
Old 11-04-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
That's what we like about Chiang Mai, people here are easier contented with life than BKK or Pattaya.. They just want a simple happy life..
Thanks for the advice. I was wondering if the weather is too hot in August cuz I could be heading over with my sg gf to chill. Of course I will see if got chance to sneak out for a piakz. 😂
Old 11-04-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Nitwit,

How is the haze issue in CM? Is it getting from bad to worse?

I been to CM a couple of years back but did not manage to roam the city, went for a trail running event

Compare to BKK, Pattaya and CM, I defo prefer a less busy or touristy place and CM is enticing.

Have you been living there long? Any other pro an cons?

Quote:

Old 11-04-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Bro Nitwit,

How is the haze issue in CM? Is it getting from bad to worse?

I been to CM a couple of years back but did not manage to roam the city, went for a trail running event

Compare to BKK, Pattaya and CM, I defo prefer a less busy or touristy place and CM is enticing.

Have you been living there long? Any other pro an cons?
For me, only Pros no Cons in CM.. Everything is cheaper than everywhere else esp compared to sg... Girls here more demure and fun loving... Like what my friends say, my bad habit of smacking girls backside is the girls find it fun and will laugh off or smile back... if back in SG, i definitely get rattan and changi....

Haze is always the same thing same month every year since ancient time... People here in CM still living until old age... what's there to scared?
Old 11-04-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
look4heaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenDaddy View Post
Any bros want to hang in Chiangmai over the Songkran period? Will be here from 10th to 17th.
PMed you..
Old 12-04-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haze is always the same thing same month every year since ancient time... People here in CM still living until old age... what's there to scared?
I guess the haze is an issue for people like me who like to run outdoor. I intend to get the Thai retirement visa application going by Q4 this year.

So, am in the midst of thinking of where to plant my feet, maybe 6 months BKK and 6 months CM for a start.

At least in CM, one gets to drive. I don't want to drive in BKK
Old 12-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I guess the haze is an issue for people like me who like to run outdoor. I intend to get the Thai retirement visa application going by Q4 this year.

So, am in the midst of thinking of where to plant my feet, maybe 6 months BKK and 6 months CM for a start.

At least in CM, one gets to drive. I don't want to drive in BKK
Good to try Bkk first then come to CM. That"s when you will compare and learn to love CM... Many Singaporeans that i know used to stay Bkk before moving to CM. And once settle down in CM, They will tell you they will never want to go back to Bkk or SG.

1 year 12 mths... you can run at least 10mths at least and rest for 1mth+ in CM...
Old 13-04-2024, 06:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sure Chiang Mai night scene is not as lively as Bkk or Pattaya.. thai girls from all provinces who want fast money already flock to these 2 places.. Those still staying in CM sure for a reason..

I rather go for girls who don't do CIM for just anyone who pay.. Many girls in CM will tell you if she likes you, she will go with you even you no need to pay.

I had a well groomed friend age about 55 speaks limited thai, took a contact from a 21yrs old PR at a pub restaurant when our group went for gathering, .. Date her out for a steak dinner since she has a day job as baristar. She brought a friend along... So my guy friend called me for backup... End of Dinner went back his place to continue drink and they like to talk dirty too, End up we both had a wonderful fucking session with these 2 hungry young girls.. Best part, to them is just fun and we are far better than those useless local thai guys... No commitments involved. (Everything within 2 days)

Morale of this story is.. No matter how old, as long as you are well groomed, and speak little bit thai... you will get surprises if you are daring enough...

Agreed with you. Speak for real life experience.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-04-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I dont get the part where you need to belittle the Thai guys after your adventure. You think those girls never do one night stand with Thai guys because they are useless but along come two middle aged Sporean they fall for your charm and do one night stand first time? Really ?
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
I dont get the part where you need to belittle the Thai guys after your adventure. You think those girls never do one night stand with Thai guys because they are useless but along come two middle aged Sporean they fall for your charm and do one night stand first time? Really ?
Pardon me if I sound rude.. but these are what those many Thai girls told me about guys who nuah in room play game while waiting for GF to finish work. And if suay suay diao kia, many Thai guys will choose to disappear and throw the burden to girls. That's why you see many single mom in Thai. I'm just speaking in terms of sense of responsibility in general comparison. How many of us can tahan let our gf go sell body in soapy massage? Yes, Thai guys can, and they will ride their GF to work and ride her back room. In-between just stay in room play game while waiting for GF to activate.

Last edited by Nitwit; Yesterday at 06:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pardon me if I sound rude.. but these are what those many Thai girls told me about guys who nuah in room play game while waiting for GF to finish work. And if suay suay diao kia, many Thai guys will choose to disappear and throw the burden to girls. That's why you see many single mom in Thai. I'm just speaking in terms of sense of responsibility in general comparison. How many of us can tahan let our gf go sell body in soapy massage? Yes, Thai guys can, and they will ride their GF to work and ride her back room. In-between just stay in room play game while waiting for GF to activate.
Ya, Thai man culture. Not only Thai, i think Indo, Veit and Philippines also same pattern.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1