The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
needteasing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Hi person-in-charge

Do you mind to update the status of ML there??
i been last week and there's Bingbing and another girl...
do anyone mind to share??
Old 06-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by needteasing View Post
Hi person-in-charge

Do you mind to update the status of ML there??
i been last week and there's Bingbing and another girl...
do anyone mind to share??
Hi there, right now we hv 7 girls (including Bing Bing & Wen Wen):

名字/Name:Xuan Xuan(China)
样貌/Look:8.5/10 (Adorable & Seducing)
年龄/Age:22
身材/Boobs:34C
身高/Height:160cm
体重/Weight: 43kg
按摩/Massage:7.5/10
抓根/Juagen:8/10
HJ :9/10
BBBJ :9/10
FJ :9/10 (Tight, juicy & responsive)
GFE : 9/10 (Caring & gentle)
Damage : 45mins (FJ-1 shot) - RM150.00
75分钟 ( Massage-30mins + FJ-1 shot-45mins ) - RM 173.00

名字/Name:Tian Tian(China)
样貌/Look:8/10 (SYT look)
年龄/Age:25
身材/Boobs:32B
身高/Height:158cm
体重/Weight: 44kg
按摩/Massage:10/10 (Certified massager)
HJ :8.5/10
BBBJ :8.5/10
FJ :7.5/10 (Juicy & responsive)
GFE : 8.5/10 (Caring, gentle & hv a very soft voice)

名字/Name:Mei Mei(China)
样貌/Look:8/10 (OL Look & feel)
身材/Boobs:36D
身高/Height:162cm
按摩/Massage:7/10
抓根/Juagen:7/10
HJ :7/10
BBBJ :8/10
FJ :8/10 (Tight, juicy & responsive)
GFE : 8.5/10 (Caring & gentle)

名字/Name:Xiao Rou(China)
样貌/Look:7.5/10 (100% SYT)
年龄/Age:20
身材/Boobs:33C
体重/Weight: 40kg
按摩/Massage:6.5/10
BBBJ :7.5/10
FJ :9/10 (Tight like virgin)
GFE : 8/10 (Caring & gentle)

名字/Name:Xiao Yan Zi(China)
样貌/Look:8.5/10 (100% SYT & Adorable)
年龄/Age:19
体重/Weight: 42kg
FJ :9/10 (Tight like virgin, juicy & responsive)
GFE : 9/10 (Adorable & friendly)

Fm Tue (08/12/09) onwards, Theme Park Massage will extend our operation time fm 12:30pm till 12:00am

Last edited by ThemePark Mssg; 06-12-2009 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Additional information
Old 07-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
weiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally found this place last week. Theme last week was still kimono. Tried Bing Bing who was highly recommended.

When Bing Bing came in, her kimono was so short that you can see her panty (of course in lying down position). She started off with massage ... not very good if you're into massage. in abt 15 mins ... she said lets go bath & handed me a towel. Then she stripped off her kimono to reveal her voluptuos breasts and wow, she got a coloured tattoo between her nasal & pussy hair. Then we went to shower (SOP) and then back to cubicle where the action begins.

She started by licking my nipple while looking at me seductively. Then she went for my balls & then started bbbj while having her eyes at you. Damn, this girl knows how to make you horny.

After capping, she ride on me & shortly i went up to pump her. She's wet & I think everyone in that area can hear he moan haha.

After I unload, she took off the cap & rushed me to go with her to shower without allowing me to rest a while. If the joint have attached bathroom, then she can go shower first while i rest & smoke.

Here's the FR.

Name :Bing Bing
Look :8/10
Boobs :36D (enhanced)
Skin : Fair and smooth with a tattoo between nasal & pussy
Massage :2/10 (nothing great)
BBBJ : 10/10 (looks at you while she blows u, plus point)
FJ :10/10 (she looks at you while you ram her, also plus point)
Frenching : No (minus point)
GFE : 8/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : RM 173, supposed to be 75mins (Massage + FJ), but my entire session since i entered the cubicle and leave the joint was less than an hour.

Pros abt this joint : I managed to get a glimpse of a few girls there (while going in & out of the cubicle to the bathroom), I would say, boss ThemePark have a good selection of SYTs (at least all are above average looks & you won't worry abt being assigned an ugly girl), The counter ppl are friendly esp. the young specky boy. Got discount for posting (one of the reason for this posting as i've not posted for a long long time). Was informed by the boy :
1) 3 postings in SBF, 4th visit 40% discount
2) 4 postings in SBF, 5th visit 50% discount
3) 7 postings in SBF, 8th visit FREE.

Cons : Location very far from my usual joints in JB Town (not convenient for those who don't drive), Cubicle (partition & curtain & no built in shower) - can hear neighbours & they can hear you as well, Package timing should be observed - boss should ensure girls don't rush the client. Timing should start earlier e.g. 11am like other MPs.

Boss Themepark, i noticed the shoplot beside your unit is empty. Maybe could rent it up & make rooms with mirrors & showers, would be better. If i bring frens along got further discount?

End of FR for 1st visit ... will try visiting again this week.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiger View Post
Finally found this place last week. Theme last week was still kimono. Tried Bing Bing who was highly recommended.

When Bing Bing came in, her kimono was so short that you can see her panty (of course in lying down position). She started off with massage ... not very good if you're into massage. in abt 15 mins ... she said lets go bath & handed me a towel. Then she stripped off her kimono to reveal her voluptuos breasts and wow, she got a coloured tattoo between her nasal & pussy hair. Then we went to shower (SOP) and then back to cubicle where the action begins.

She started by licking my nipple while looking at me seductively. Then she went for my balls & then started bbbj while having her eyes at you. Damn, this girl knows how to make you horny.

After capping, she ride on me & shortly i went up to pump her. She's wet & I think everyone in that area can hear he moan haha.

After I unload, she took off the cap & rushed me to go with her to shower without allowing me to rest a while. If the joint have attached bathroom, then she can go shower first while i rest & smoke.

Here's the FR.

Damage : RM 173, supposed to be 75mins (Massage + FJ), but my entire session since i entered the cubicle and leave the joint was less than an hour.

Pros abt this joint : I managed to get a glimpse of a few girls there (while going in & out of the cubicle to the bathroom), I would say, boss ThemePark have a good selection of SYTs (at least all are above average looks & you won't worry abt being assigned an ugly girl), The counter ppl are friendly esp. the young specky boy. Got discount for posting (one of the reason for this posting as i've not posted for a long long time). Was informed by the boy :

Cons : Location very far from my usual joints in JB Town (not convenient for those who don't drive), Cubicle (partition & curtain & no built in shower) - can hear neighbours & they can hear you as well, Package timing should be observed - boss should ensure girls don't rush the client. Timing should start earlier e.g. 11am like other MPs.

Boss Themepark, i noticed the shoplot beside your unit is empty. Maybe could rent it up & make rooms with mirrors & showers, would be better. If i bring frens along got further discount?

Hi weiger,thx for ur support towards Theme Park Massage, we will collect all valuable feedback & hopefully in near future we will improve to sextify all cheongster.

CORRECTION:
1) 3 postings in SBF, 4th visit 40% discount >>>Should be 10% discount
2) 4 postings in SBF, 5th visit 50% discount >>> should be 5 posting, 6th visit 50% discount

Last edited by ThemePark Mssg; 07-12-2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Additional info
Old 07-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

THEME PARK MASSAGE WRITTING FR PROMOTION:

Promotion period: 01/12/09 until 01/02/10

1) For those who hv visitied us and returned with 3 postings of FR in SBF or Wishct, 4th visit will entitle for 10% discount

2) For those who hv visitied us and returned with 5 postings of FR in SBF or Wishct, 6th visit will entitle for 50% discount

3) For those who hv visitied us and returned with 7 postings of FR in SBF or Wishct,
8th visit will be FREE

P/S: When u hv fulfilled package #2, u can opt for accumulation so tat u can hit package #3 or else u can used up the points to redeem package #2. Once accumulated points used, u will hv to start fm 0 again. Only RM150.00 & RM 173.00 package is valid under this FR promotion.

Upon calling in to make booking, u hv to tell our capten ur SBF or Wishct nickname, when writting FR, do remember to indicate timing (Date & time) so tat we will be able to verify ur FR.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiger View Post

Here's the FR.

If u bring ur fren along, u will need to write FR on behalf of him in order to get this promotion.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemePark Mssg View Post
THEME PARK MASSAGE WRITTING FR PROMOTION:

Promotion period: 01/12/09 until 01/02/10

1) For those who hv visitied us and returned with 3 postings of FR in SBF or Wishct, 4th visit will entitle for 10% discount

2) For those who hv visitied us and returned with 5 postings of FR in SBF or Wishct, 6th visit will entitle for 50% discount

3) For those who hv visitied us and returned with 7 postings of FR in SBF or Wishct,
8th visit will be FREE

P/S: When u hv fulfilled package #2, u can opt for accumulation so tat u can hit package #3 or else u can used up the points to redeem package #2. Once accumulated points used, u will hv to start fm 0 again. Only RM150.00 & RM 173.00 package is valid under this FR promotion.

Upon calling in to make booking, u hv to tell our capten ur SBF or Wishct nickname, when writting FR, do remember to indicate timing (Date & time) so tat we will be able to verify ur FR.
Thx for the clarification, maybe wrong info by given by the boy.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

adalbrecht deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been there last friday around 2. i pick xuan xuan and my fren pick binbin. wow! binbin keep moaning. now my fren keep asking me to go again....
Old 07-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
EatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to behold

managed to visit the place on Friday afternoon at around 4pm. know the place as I past by there often to go my relative place.

as first time, never make any appt. but just try my luck. after someone (guess it's the boss) opened the front door for me, was led to the back to view the girls, only 3 sitting in a small room. chose 1 by the name of 甜甜.

the best part is of 甜甜 is that she can really massage, had a real wonderful massage by her. 甜甜 was in s'pore last year, think using 雪儿 then. As she will be here for abt. 6 weeks, counting since last Thursday when she arrived, so she probably have to leave JB by 2nd or 3rd week of Jan 10.

Overall experience by 甜甜 is that I really enjoyed her massage, FJ = 8 / 10.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

danielks77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemePark Mssg View Post
Hi there, right now we hv 7 girls (including Bing Bing & Wen Wen):

名字/Name:Xuan Xuan(China)
样貌/Look:8.5/10 (Adorable & Seducing)
体重/Weight: 43kg
按摩/Massage:7.5/10
HJ :9/10
BBBJ :9/10
FJ :9/10 (Tight, juicy & responsive)
GFE : 9/10 (Caring & gentle)

样貌/Look:8/10 (SYT look)
年龄/Age:25
身材/Boobs:32B
按摩/Massage:10/10 (Certified massager)
HJ :8.5/10
BBBJ :8.5/10
FJ :7.5/10 (Juicy & responsive)
GFE : 8.5/10 (Caring, gentle & hv a very soft voice)

名字/Name:Mei Mei(China)
样貌/Look:8/10 (OL Look & feel)
身材/Boobs:36D
身高/Height:162cm
按摩/Massage:7/10
抓根/Juagen:7/10
BBBJ :8/10
FJ :8/10 (Tight, juicy & responsive)
GFE : 8.5/10 (Caring & gentle)

名字/Name:Xiao Rou(China)
样貌/Look:7.5/10 (100% SYT)
年龄/Age:20
身材/Boobs:33C
体重/Weight: 40kg
FJ :9/10 (Tight like virgin)
GFE : 8/10 (Caring & gentle)

名字/Name:Xiao Yan Zi(China)
样貌/Look:8.5/10 (100% SYT & Adorable)
年龄/Age:19
体重/Weight: 42kg
FJ :9/10 (Tight like virgin, juicy & responsive)
GFE : 9/10 (Adorable & friendly)

Fm Tue (08/12/09) onwards, Theme Park Massage will extend our operation time fm 12:30pm till 12:00am
Bro , can pm me the location ?? Thanks
Old 08-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

needteasing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dai goh ThemePark Mssg

Thanks for the updates!!
THEMEPARK THE BEST EVER!!!!!
i miss it so much
must go when im back from outstation!!
now getting more pretty lady there
People out THERE!!
ONE THING IS FOR SURE!!!
ALL IS PRETTY GIRL WITH NICE BODY cos the DAI GOH there know how to choose LADY!!
Hahahaha!!

Why No OL costume or Cheongsam costume??
Hahaha
Just an advice
and if all the lady stated got pictures...WOW...then is better
Maybe could help them to build facebook??
hahaha
since THEMEPARK is so special...should try something more innovative!!

Hope to be there soon!
Old 08-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dai goh ThemePark Mssg

Thanks for the updates!!
i miss it so much
People out THERE!!
ONE THING IS FOR SURE!!!
ALL IS PRETTY GIRL WITH NICE BODY cos the DAI GOH there know how to choose LADY!!
Hahahaha!!

Hahaha
Just an advice
hahaha

Hope to be there soon!
Can i request DAI GOH Themepark Mssg for Lingerie Theme this week?
I bringing my fren there to chiong end of the week.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Have a slot last friday.
Booking 1pm, but too free, so go early.
Too bad, Bing Bing not free, coz i go too early.

Anyway, since already there, just see who is free?
Ah Bee, very nice, aft view, choose Tian Tian.

Yes, she can massage. Just that the time. massage for me a bit short.
Coz, can't tahan aft she touch me here n there

Never wait for too long, straight away go for FJ.

My rate as below:
样貌/Look:8.5/10 (SYT look)higher that BOSS.
年龄/Age:25 - actually i didnt ask la...
身材/Boobs:32B - i dun know but just nice for my hand, soft & firm. (Good!)
身高/Height:158cm - never ask
体重/Weight: 44kg - never ask, but not fat for sure.
按摩/Massage:9/10 (Certified massager) - ok. good!
抓根/Juagen:8/10 - never try
FJ :8/10 (Juicy & responsive) Agreed.
GFE : 8.5/10 (Caring, gentle & hv a very soft voice)- agreed

I shall say, this gem is highly recommanded.
RTF : YES. but want to try Bing Bing 1st le..... book 2 x also can not get

Ya lo, as Weiger said, rent up the corner lot too, and partition it to few rooms... GOOD!.
By the way even take up the corner too, don't open door there. leave it close like what is it. But inside.... Action began

P/S: book Bing Bing again Sunday.... too bad see doctor woh.... again...

Chua (ah bee, u shld know who am i, right?)

So how do i know i am in your record? for the discount promotion?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dai goh ThemePark Mssg

Thanks for the updates!!
i miss it so much
People out THERE!!
ONE THING IS FOR SURE!!!
Hahahaha!!

Hahaha
Just an advice
hahaha

Hope to be there soon!
Very soon we will be introducing OL costume,be patient with us k. In order to protect out massagers' privacy and their safety, we will not be posting their pic online. Thanks for ur kind understanding and support towards Theme Park Massage.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

funguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi cheongsters,

i'm a newbie here. just need some clarification on this confusing matter.

I'd gone and check out this place twice upon reading it from this forum. However, once i reached the MP, the counter guy told me that massage is RM80, and when I asked about package, he said no. and that happens on both visits.

did i went to wrong mp? the one that I went was with a big signboard named theme park, the wall got a picture of sumo guy in red, and it is located next to a vacant corner lot shop.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1