The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Anyone dated single mom milf from Vietnam and successfully provided them in Singapore. What is the expectation of finacial status and income to be successful?
I am just a normal salaried pmet
Old 11-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
korraa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Anyone dated single mom milf from Vietnam and successfully provided them in Singapore. What is the expectation of finacial status and income to be successful?
I am just a normal salaried pmet
My advise is dont. Alot of them are with u becuz they know u can provide for them. There is no love for u, they know u sot tio ure the ah hai. Used to have a vietnamese girl like that b4. 6 mths tgthr break up alrdy. I feel shes just using me. Waiting for durian to drop from the tree. Sibei jialat. The last time i went vietnam see her. She happily forget my bday. When i ask. She coldly reply i forget liao. I was like fuck that. Not even sorry. So i fuck her one last time raw. Cum inside her and go back singapore ignore her. If money keeps u two tgthr. Imagine what happens if u are jobless one day bro. All the best.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by korraa View Post
My advise is dont. Alot of them are with u becuz they know u can provide for them. There is no love for u, they know u sot tio ure the ah hai. Used to have a vietnamese girl like that b4. 6 mths tgthr break up alrdy. I feel shes just using me. Waiting for durian to drop from the tree. Sibei jialat. The last time i went vietnam see her. She happily forget my bday. When i ask. She coldly reply i forget liao. I was like fuck that. Not even sorry. So i fuck her one last time raw. Cum inside her and go back singapore ignore her. If money keeps u two tgthr. Imagine what happens if u are jobless one day bro. All the best.
Bro there is one pretty one wanted me to marry her. But after I had sex with her, she demanded I give her 500 sgd. However I disagree becos there is no transparency in her spending and she unfriend from zalo a few times since our disputes cannot be settled. After I look for her on zalo again. She sarcastic to me that she had just met Singapore boyfriend and willing to pay 1k and marry her. But too bad she has passport issue as she burrow her passport to friend for fraud marriage. I warned her not to come or risked herself getting jailed and charged for sham marriage. A woman if they are for marriage, they will save for the future if it is too early they ask for money. Meaning that they treat it as transactions more than love and marriage. Such woman can throw away for they are no money no honey gold diggers. I think for most of the ladies you are jobless they fly. But how long they can tahan to stay with you?
Old 12-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by korraa View Post
Alot of them are with u becuz they know u can provide for the. If money keeps u two tgthr. Imagine what happens if u are jobless one day bro. All the best.
u are born loser. wat u say not true
my friend oso unsteady job & low salary but viet girl working here ask him stay with her at her rent flat in bona vista
cook for him, let him f free & raw
Old 12-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
u are born loser. wat u say not true
my friend oso unsteady job & low salary but viet girl working here ask him stay with her at her rent flat in bona vista
cook for him, let him f free & raw
James chiong Man slut. I still have better choice than this one. It is just that I met money faced one.
Vain man like you like to talk " big hole" think you are swarm by beautiful ladies but are prostitutes. And somemore you kanna zapped by many brothers, you are a bigger loser who know no shame
Old 12-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Now then I know that Vietnamese girls can be so daring in their dressing!

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 13-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Please help to contribute anything to this thread
现在玩中国妹了,觉得越南妹没中国妹好玩

Last edited by KangTuo; 13-06-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
现在玩中国妹了,觉得越南妹没中国妹好玩
Wow I dunno u can write in Chinese !!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 16-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 16-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
Rabbit2023 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRabbit2023 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really cannot understand so deep.
Old 16-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sextificing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro, thanks you!
Old 16-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TvampT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow I dunno u can write in Chinese !!!

Haha will try to pick up a bit
Old 16-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit2023 View Post
Really cannot understand so deep.
Start from the basic lor. Slowly one day 10 words

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 16-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Start from the basic lor. Slowly one day 10 words
Looks like Annie married a Taiwanese?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1