The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 14-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Blacknike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFive View Post
This was my experience during travelling to Kuching...

Name: Ija
Origin: Kuala Terengganu (UNIMAS STUDENT)
Boobs: C, 34-36 I guess
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: Service oriented; hardworking, willing to learn and please; worth every cents
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10; GFE type; will really make you feel at home
Face: 8/10

She is Malay..Nice body and nice smell..clean..my best fren intro her to me..hehehe..if u know how to ayat her, sure u can get..now she is in fighting with her BF, thats y i easily can bonk her..caring lor..hahahah! wanna try? Contact me..we exchange whatever u got..

Bro,
mind to share it?i got few exchange but for miri n btu oni cos rarely travel to sbw onwards.....just keep it maybe someday go there..... peace =,=
Old 14-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
true bro..if there is no one like it when it is to be, please get out. i hv help a lot of youngster here.

U r totally rite bro....cos for me, i cheongs not for other ppl la....cheongs good 1 then sure want exchange for others 1....if no exchange,i will not give it....not bcos of 'kedekut' but if got exchange y not?if no exchange,it make me feel like me owes the 1 who out $$ 1st,then other ppl just easily ask 4 share it....
me oso love to fuck.....
Old 14-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Powerfol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro blacknike, let's exchange ctcs in Miri.. I PM u.. Peace!
Old 14-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FastFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

then, i hate when some newbie try to get contact from me, they do not have contact to exchange..we must hv give and take dude..haiyaa..those people are bothering me sometime! make my inbox full!
Old 14-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

crislee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

talk bird word
Old 14-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

well well kuching....

now stay at grand continental..hv tried my fren stock..but still feel incomplete tonite..wanna go hunting at Office Club tonite..feel tired after a long meeting today..hahahha..see u there cheongster!!!
Old 14-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skinnyguy10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
then, i hate when some newbie try to get contact from me, they do not have contact to exchange..we must hv give and take dude..haiyaa..those people are bothering me sometime! make my inbox full!
As you said, we are newbie, how to exchange?? we here for some experience. Why so selfish??
Old 15-12-2011, 06:06 AM
Samster

if u are newbie, go try MP! find an experience there..then u go to club/pub find some FL! u think there was anyone would like to help us when we were coming into this business long time ago?? haiya! why so lazy??
Old 15-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyguy10 View Post
As you said, we are newbie, how to exchange?? we here for some experience. Why so selfish??
Early join this forum everyone is newbie....then like bro fastfive said,don be lazy to search for self la....not easy BUT also not that hard la.....i think this forum is not the forum that ppl come and easily ask for fl or okt number,its not bcos of selfish but like u said all ppl join is newbie and yes doesnt have experience.....but bcos of no experience then go for find it la....then we can share our experience rite?.... btw
Old 15-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacknike View Post
Early join this forum everyone is newbie....then like bro fastfive said,don be lazy to search for self la....not easy BUT also not that hard la.....i think this forum is not the forum that ppl come and easily ask for fl or okt number,its not bcos of selfish but like u said all ppl join is newbie and yes doesnt have experience.....but bcos of no experience then go for find it la....then we can share our experience rite?.... btw
yes its true bro..if the newbies want some experience, go find some pondan at the street..that is the most easiest way..hahahah! those who stay at kuching/miri/bintulu should be no problem in finding a hooker..
Old 15-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes its true bro..if the newbies want some experience, go find some pondan at the street..that is the most easiest way..hahahah! those who stay at kuching/miri/bintulu should be no problem in finding a hooker..
Truely agree..i was a newbie before back in more than 8 years ago..no one tell me where and how to cheong and i explored everything myself..and i was actually from another forum with nick cheongstar81 maybe some of the bro from the other forum might know me..i joined the forum just for the sake of sharing info and FR, so that can exchange with other cheongsters in order not to defeat the purpose of having this forum..

But sadly most ppl just ask for ctcs and then just left, didnt even share any FR or exchange, just dissapeared with the ctcs i gave and never ever replied my msg anymore..that's why i strictly request for exchanging if wanna have my ctcs becoz i had enough oredy..

I dont think it is that hard to cheong in Miri..there is a lot a lot of hole to korek if u wanna cheong, if u say no kangtao at all then u must be lying!! (unless u r from west malaysia or without a car). Until now i still think Miri is one of the easiest place to get holes!!!!! try to spent some afford go through the previous threats in this forum since year 2006 and u will get something..if like this also u lazy and expecting to spoon feed then go find pondan la!

Just open ur eyes a bit wider and u will see lots of holes in Miri! MP..streewalkers..u name it!!! if u say susah then u must be lying..for local stock easiest way is to cheong to saloon with the neon light spinning, thats the sign! and miri there are a lot of this type of saloon normally the ML are locals and some of them even are FL, dont ask price as most of it (or i can say majority) are depends on how u talk and nego..i even get FOC FJ from some local ML from these saloons everytime i go..

Just share only 1 damn piece of FR of ur cheonging experience..not susah to get ctcs from these local ML mah..then share2 or exchange la..providing not giving fake numbers la..then we will be happy to exchange ctcs with u..
Old 15-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacknike View Post
How to explore?? I don't even know where or how. What is the magic word? i have no idea Just keep on wasting money in MP...
Old 16-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
How to explore?? I don't even know where or how. What is the magic word? i have no idea Just keep on wasting money in MP...
Bro..what do u mean by wasting money in MP? what type of MP u go (PRC or local ML)? Don't tell me that u never had any action from MP..?? if u are memang looking for "extra" why would u say u were wasting money in MP?? MP is where u can get B2B first touch with the ML to have action.. and could u please tell what are u looking forward actually??
Old 16-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerfol View Post
Bro..what do u mean by wasting money in MP? what type of MP u go (PRC or local ML)? Don't tell me that u never had any action from MP..?? if u are memang looking for "extra" why would u say u were wasting money in MP?? MP is where u can get B2B first touch with the ML to have action.. and could u please tell what are u looking forward actually??
Just msg and HJ. Don't allow to touch. So, what say you? Waste money la.
I'm looking for FJ.
Old 16-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just msg and HJ. Don't allow to touch. So, what say you? Waste money la.
I'm looking for FJ.
Depends on which MP u go lah bro.. if u go to PRC MP of coz u will get nothing but just HJ or else u gonna pay very high price for FJ..that's why i dont go for PRC..

If u wanna get FJ, there is the infamous belakang P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on in Miri town.. Those are baksoh offering ST FJ, LT also available which they will usually quote u RM400/night. Nowadays even at the vege market next to CP1 or 1 street across P*bl*c B*nk also got..i think is baksoh also but quality is lower than the one at P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on..

To get action at MP, dont go to PRC becoz u will definitely get nothing. I usually go to MP operated by locals where the ML are also locals (locals = malay, iban, kayan, bidayuh or a few got chinese or we call CKT).. locals are not as money minded as PRC and there are oways room for negotiation. Eventho not all local ML offer "extra", or they might not wanna do in the MP but out of MP is different story la.. And u need to know something, most local ML (not all) are divorsed ladies with kids (donno why, maybe due to the nature of their job..?? dont quote me if i am wrong), so they are lack of love..and if u offer them some ayat and here u go la..but of coz the price can be negotiable. Some young local ML might not as flexible as those married-divorced ML coz they have been exposed with "no money no honey"..anyway u just have to observe and try and error on which ML is the right one..

Local ML u need to spend some effort if u wanna get FOC..it's possible! Effort can be u visit her more frequently and maybe tips her some after massage session but not too much..and if she like u and there u go la..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1