The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas99 View Post
Is Ying still around?
Yes she is! But not for long.

Can't get over her korean sweet face as i thrust my cock deep inside her. Her painal moans and expression. Gosh.

So frustrated i've no chance to get another piece of her anymore. Bros, please make her bring home the best anal sores we can give. Make her greedy about the quick money and come back again and again. Hahahaha.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Yes she is! But not for long.

Can't get over her korean sweet face as i thrust my cock deep inside her. Her painal moans and expression. Gosh.

So frustrated i've no chance to get another piece of her anymore. Bros, please make her bring home the best anal sores we can give. Make her greedy about the quick money and come back again and again. Hahahaha.
Ying would be my perfect fuck buddy if she had a bigger set of tits, always tempted to return to her but I'm a boobs lover, and she'll always tease me on the way up and down whenever I choose someone else.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro
im st rowell

ying is she around today?
Old 09-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hi bro
im st rowell

ying is she around today?
lol you're there but you want people who are not there to tell you if Ying is around. You win already.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi brudder,

my bad. i just rush here. can atkeast descibe ying. any one that got nice dick?

thx maan
Old 09-07-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Ying would be my perfect fuck buddy if she had a bigger set of tits, always tempted to return to her but I'm a boobs lover, and she'll always tease me on the way up and down whenever I choose someone else.
Hahaha, that little thing must have tasted your aggressive and exhibition style before and wanted so much to be thrusted by you again. Bro, please on my behalf hump her again in exhibition style and turn her into everyone's little slut.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Ying has a really nice cock and she is only 20. Always smiling and from Phuket.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ying has a really nice cock and she is only 20. Always smiling and from Phuket.
thinking about when i cim and she kept sucking for 10 more secs after i have finished.

and then she looked up and smile at me. the whole session she was always smiling.

makes me hard thinking about it
Old 12-07-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
thinking about when i cim and she kept sucking for 10 more secs after i have finished.

and then she looked up and smile at me. the whole session she was always smiling.

makes me hard thinking about it
Haha were you the bro whom I saw taking Ying while I was on the way down earlier tonight?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Took Amy/Archie last night, the one with the out of bed hair look. She's going back this Monday. She was kinda sweaty last night, with a slight BO, so just requested to BBBJ and CIM. Room was kinda hot so had a little difficulty finishing as I was already drenched in sweat and feeling uncomfortable.

Managed to CIM, and wtf, she looked at me, smiled, and swallowed. Ok, super kinky.

Saw one with tattoos on her right arm and chest, who just finished with another bro. Out of the gate heard him feedback to the tall OKT that service was shit
Old 13-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
amuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of lightamuroray is a glorious beacon of light

can any bro point out where is the serangoon road stair lb location? google map maybe... ?

Thanks
Old 13-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any thai ladyboys with big, hard and strong cock in the staircase house?
Old 14-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurutoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a long time since I was last in Singapore, I think around 2009. Last time I was there I went to Rowell house 79 and spent time with the legendary Boeing, one of my best experiences.

I will be returning to Singapore for a short trip again soon so was wondering how the scene is now? I guess 79 isn't there anymore, any tips on new places? How is the quality there nowadays? Thanks!
Old 14-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

OKT mentioned that the current batch of 4 Thai lbs will be heading back tomorrow.

3 new Thai lbs will be replacing them, do update if there is any worthy ones to try!

Byebye Ying. hahaha
Old 14-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
OKT mentioned that the current batch of 4 Thai lbs will be heading back tomorrow.

3 new Thai lbs will be replacing them, do update if there is any worthy ones to try!

Byebye Ying. hahaha
I had Ying one last time on Thursday, skull fucked her till she teared and finished with CIM. Asked if I was too rough and if she was ok halfway, and she smiled and told me to continue. What a gem. I really hope she'll come back again, this time with a boob job hopefully.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1