The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 03-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xfactorist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Happy birthday babe! Many happy returns of the day! Have a well deserved break. See ya when you're back!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 4
Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Happy bless birthday Naomi! May you stay pretty, healthy and happy always! Please do rest well as you deserve this break of yours. Knowing that you are totally shagged out for the past 1 weeks. Replenish your energy to the fullest and come back with your usual energetic bunny self. I will visit you once I'm back in town again. Meanwhile, enjoy & party hard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorist View Post
Happy birthday babe! Many happy returns of the day! Have a well deserved break. See ya when you're back!
Thanks guys for your birthday greetings! Appreciate it 😘❤!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LimLin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

writing a vv late FR tat i booked with Naomi and Giselle last tuesday. both their services vv good, n they chit chatted with me 1st for me to calm down as it was my 1st time to try Tarma. after i hvr calmed down, they proceeded to fondle me ans asked me where were my sensitive spots n what were my soft spots. Giselle was vv pro active in taking care of me too....pls support n take care of them ok?
Old 08-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to beholdAvanaomi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimLin View Post
writing a vv late FR tat i booked with Naomi and Giselle last tuesday. both their services vv good, n they chit chatted with me 1st for me to calm down as it was my 1st time to try Tarma. after i hvr calmed down, they proceeded to fondle me ans asked me where were my sensitive spots n what were my soft spots. Giselle was vv pro active in taking care of me too....pls support n take care of them ok?
Thanks dearie for your humble review of our tarma. Hope it an unforgettable experience for you haha 😊!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 16-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dmarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 🍒💋Lovely [email protected] 💋💕Truly Yours♠Ava Naomi💕🍒

Writing this FR which I promised I would write for her. How else do I begin other than to say she is such a friendly and considerate babe. She was afraid the smoke smell was too strong so she paiseh to let me in earlier, which is much appreciated but honestly I am fine with it eitherways hehe She even offered me some food which i declined as I had already just eaten, thanks so much babe.

We started off just chit-chatting, from all sorts of local news and affairs, machiam like a good ol' friend that I have known for quite awhile. Although i was pretty darn tired that day, the moment she stripped I was pumped up again after seeing her proportionately sweet body. After the shower, I felt pretty dam cold in the room so we just chill and nua under the blanket for awhile to warm ourselves up (while we tease each other). Ava was really attentive to my preferences, like checking on my sensitive spots and asking me for my favourite positions, which I found really comforting and nice. Alas, I just wished i had teased her wayyyy more before we finished our session as I only got to know more about her sensitive spots later on

All in all, a truly memorable and pleasant experience with her. Thanks so much Ava. Hope you have had a great break!

-xiao di
Old 16-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
Writing this FR which I promised I would write for her. How else do I begin other than to say she is such a friendly and considerate babe. She was afraid the smoke smell was too strong so she paiseh to let me in earlier, which is much appreciated but honestly I am fine with it eitherways hehe She even offered me some food which i declined as I had already just eaten, thanks so much babe.

We started off just chit-chatting, from all sorts of local news and affairs, machiam like a good ol' friend that I have known for quite awhile. Although i was pretty darn tired that day, the moment she stripped I was pumped up again after seeing her proportionately sweet body. After the shower, I felt pretty dam cold in the room so we just chill and nua under the blanket for awhile to warm ourselves up (while we tease each other). Ava was really attentive to my preferences, like checking on my sensitive spots and asking me for my favourite positions, which I found really comforting and nice. Alas, I just wished i had teased her wayyyy more before we finished our session as I only got to know more about her sensitive spots later on

All in all, a truly memorable and pleasant experience with her. Thanks so much Ava. Hope you have had a great break!

-xiao di
Thanks for your humble FR xiao di hehe. Glad that you had an enjoyable time with me. See ya 😘!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 18-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackhack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Ava, sorry for late FR. Been away from the scene for a while and back :-)

Meet Ava few weeks ago. As many FRs have mentioned, Ava is pretty, friendly and chatty. Felt like meeting a long lost ex-gf from high school. Not going to elaborate the bed action much. In short, she is accommodating to your desires and I had a very satisfying session. Treat her well and she will double your kindness. :-)

Take care, Ava.
Peace.
Old 18-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhack View Post
Hey Ava, sorry for late FR. Been away from the scene for a while and back :-)

Meet Ava few weeks ago. As many FRs have mentioned, Ava is pretty, friendly and chatty. Felt like meeting a long lost ex-gf from high school. Not going to elaborate the bed action much. In short, she is accommodating to your desires and I had a very satisfying session. Treat her well and she will double your kindness. :-)

Take care, Ava.
Peace.
Thanks dearie for the humble FR! See ya 😘!

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Old 17-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post
Hey peeps,

I will be off later today (17th of July). Will resume work on Thursday instead. Will be my last working day of the week on Thursday before I'm away.

Rest well people. Goodnight 😘!
When will you be back dear?
Old 18-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Dear peeps,

I will be away from tomorrow onwards. Will resume work on either next Tuesday or Wednesday. I won't be bringing my workphone with me. So I can't reply to any messages from tomorrow late morning onwards.

Sorry to those that I have missed taking your booking today. Shall see you guys when I'm back. Have a good weekend. Ciao! 😘

~ My Write Up Thread ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!

~ My Website ~
( Click to show/hide )
CLICK!
Advert Space Available