The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to get out of a KC trap..

I've dated many MLs over the years, some are willing to give up their job for you but many are not. But I always have a disclaimer before I start the dating quest with them, that is we can never be together! After that it's up to them whether they wanna continue dating ba.

My advice if you wanna play this game - learn to cut off all feelings immediately the moment you start thinking too much. Sounds easy right? Hehehe If you can't do that then stay out of the game.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

And still ... The basic questions - are you married ?
Old 02-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
I've dated many MLs over the years, some are willing to give up their job for you but many are not. But I always have a disclaimer before I start the dating quest with them, that is we can never be together! After that it's up to them whether they wanna continue dating ba.

My advice if you wanna play this game - learn to cut off all feelings immediately the moment you start thinking too much. Sounds easy right? Hehehe If you can't do that then stay out of the game.
Power Brother. 情场高手。Can share the method of how to cut off all feeling so that can learn from you?

Last edited by trichard; 02-08-2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

For me .. I admit that the first gal I am self KCed ... Still miss and text her often but feeling subsiding slowly liao..
Old 02-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

The moment I step out the porlour, I will forget how they looks like ...

full list see link below. [password: 1234]
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Au5RYzN-ve4n0gHA...DX382?e=DcTdZ5
Old 02-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Power Brother. 情场高手。Can share the method of how to cut off all feeling so that can learn from you?
I think this boils down to your personality. Some guys are more emotional than others. Therefore, those less emotional should be able to cut off feelings more easily. After all everything is in your mind, if you are able to shift your mind to something else, be it work, another girl, hobbies, friends, you should be ok.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
And still ... The basic questions - are you married ?
No I'm not married and not thinking of marrying. But have many girlfriends.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i wouldn't say it is GT or KC. i think after u have been in a relationship long enough, whether just bgr or marriage, when some thing new comes along, it just opens up a whole world of new things.

i have been with my wife married for 3 years and paktor for abt 9 years before marriage. i used tinder somewhere last year. match and match, what seems to be a time filler become something more serious. i met up with one of the girl. like what rrghy's buddy experienced, suddenly u see all the flaws of your partner, and u are willing to give up everything u have built just for the new girl. luckily, things didn't turn out that bad. almost divorced, but manage to salvage.

i'm still tindering for fun now and dating some girls here and there. and recently, another girl came along. im struggling between this girl and my wife again. unlike the first girl, this one is better. but of cos, i hope it is not bcos something new is always better theory.

the feeling of being wanted and dating is something lost when u are into a serious relationship for too long.

i dont blame and can totally understand why some guys got KC or GT.
Brother ... This effect is called lacking GFE..... Hence will get into this situation..
Old 05-08-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

糟糕了。How come I dream of the first gal tonight..
Old 15-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

best way to go and find another FL and have more mindblowing sex

you will forget whatever KC you have with the one you think you (hahaha) love
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
best way to go and find another FL and have more mindblowing sex

you will forget whatever KC you have with the one you think you (hahaha) love

Don't do that ..... because you will ended up finding the same type... and miss the first one more...
Old 18-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 22
superdupercheek is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuperdupercheek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just to share my 2 cents.

i have dated quite a few MLs, some of which are still working. and the MLs i dated all work in clean spas. but ofcourse we have our regular fun sessions outside the work place. it got to a point where this ML even offered to pay for my package so that i would come more often (i know it sounds bullshit, but it really did happen)

for me, its always about the chase. so when i finally got to sleep with the MLs, i will slow down a bit, and back track a bit. this is when you can see for yourself if the ML also kena the KC trap. well some of them did. and those were the ones i truly dated. never lasted more than 6 months. u can easily tell if she likes u too, and maybe shes only doing massage short term to get over tough period. but then u will never know the true intention.

my solution to getting out of a KC trap, is to change a girl. visit other MPs, or go to the same shop but change someone. then u will slowly realize u actually not that into her already.

KC trap is ok, wait til u kena Gong Tao, u GG.

Don't ever visit thai establishments, in SG or bkk, their GT power is godlike. tried and tested myself, and its not funny especially if what you put in is more than $$. when u spend time and effort to maintain a relationship u know will not work out.

good luck
Old 27-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

I like this statement "when u spend time and effort to maintain a relationship u know will not work out".

Great Comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdupercheek View Post
just to share my 2 cents.

i have dated quite a few MLs, some of which are still working. and the MLs i dated all work in clean spas. but ofcourse we have our regular fun sessions outside the work place. it got to a point where this ML even offered to pay for my package so that i would come more often (i know it sounds bullshit, but it really did happen)

for me, its always about the chase. so when i finally got to sleep with the MLs, i will slow down a bit, and back track a bit. this is when you can see for yourself if the ML also kena the KC trap. well some of them did. and those were the ones i truly dated. never lasted more than 6 months. u can easily tell if she likes u too, and maybe shes only doing massage short term to get over tough period. but then u will never know the true intention.

my solution to getting out of a KC trap, is to change a girl. visit other MPs, or go to the same shop but change someone. then u will slowly realize u actually not that into her already.

KC trap is ok, wait til u kena Gong Tao, u GG.

Don't ever visit thai establishments, in SG or bkk, their GT power is godlike. tried and tested myself, and its not funny especially if what you put in is more than $$. when u spend time and effort to maintain a relationship u know will not work out.

good luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1